Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel (709 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel by Isodux(m): 4:25am On Jan 04, 2013
A middle-aged man identified as Ude Sebastine on Wednesday allegedly murdered his wife, Abigail in cold blood after both of them engaged in a midnight quarrel.

The incident took place at the couple’s residence around 4.30am in Ikata community, Ahaoda East Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Though the reason for Ude’s action could not be immediately ascertained, the man, who had engaged in an all-night squabble with his wife, was said to have...
Read more: http://isodux.com/man-kills-wife-with-matchet-over-midnight-quarrel
Re: Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel by Jellita: 4:43am On Jan 04, 2013
See wetin 'agro' dey cause for midnight?
Never quarrel with an er^^ct. . .HUNGRY-HANGRY blokos in the middle of the night.
Phock am wellu-wellu fOrst o! kiss

who had engaged in an all-night squabble with his wife,

The dangers of you go 'killy' me today are numerous! Chai!!!
Re: Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel by dennis29: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel by cockyjay: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita: See wetin 'agro' dey cause for midnight?
Never quarrel with an er^^ct. . .HUNGRY-HANGRY blokos in the middle of the night.

Lmao

btw which one is isodux news again Lol this op is looking for traffic for his blog
Re: Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita: See wetin 'agro' dey cause for midnight?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

See as man pikin dey scatter laff for here o!

Chai!
Re: Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Hmm
Re: Man Kills Wife With Matchet Over Midnight Quarrel by greatgod2012(f): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2013
Nndabawa said the suspect, Mr. Udeh Sabastine, allegedly killed his wife, AbigailSabastine, at 4am, yesterday, after a disagreement.......................
Not again, in this new year....
This is what we are saying o.....if d woman had ran away befre it got to this stage, maybe, she would still be alive. Inasmuch as i dont support divorce, i dont support physical abuse neither, i will rather advise d woman to run for her dear life, before d man take a terrible step like this one, because she must have been seeing d signal that this may happen someday.
RIP to d poor woman, maybe, in her next life, she would learn to be wiser.
May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

A Pricess Is Born / My Father Left My Mother And Sold The House She Was Living Without Her Notice! / I'm Addicted To Babies And Children!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.