Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen (28199 Views)

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
tpia@:

well, i trust all the anti-christians on nl are happy now?

atheists, muslims, pagans, juju worshippers,false christians, etc.

we re not at all happy. We totaly condenm this barberic act of killing innocent people who re defenceless. No religion teaches that. Its very unfortunate that this killings is going out of hand and our leaders and the riches are not affected. We pray to Almight Allah to bring about the end of this cowardice and barberic act of killing innocent people. We pray that may this holy month of ramadan brings lasting solution to this.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by ohisola(f): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2012
caseless: Hav u confirmed d motive behind kilin b4 jumpin into conclusion and finger-pointing?
u я̲̣̥ very funny no stupid O°˚˚˚. Infact am more dan amzed @ ur sensless question n demonic way of reasoning. Wat stupid idiotic or babaric reason could hav made sm1 or any1 com into a place of worship mosque, church any where, n come n kill innocent pple? If dey dnt don't ur views abt ur religion, is dat enough reason 2 kill dem. Do u kn d psychological trauma dey went tru 4 those who survived. Do u tink it was funny. No pls nairalanders cassless wants u 2 waitn listen 2 d explanation of d group leaders b4 makin conclusions Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by avalontony(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
singing: YOU are ALPHA and OMEGA, we worship YOU alone, YOU are worthy to be praised, we give YOU all the glory, we worship YOU alone,You are worthy to be praised. IF they(boko haram) like, let them bring RPG n shoot at us, CHRIST must be preached to the ends of the earth. for us, TO LIVE IS CHRIST AND TO DIE IS GAIN.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by CastleandGreen: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sijo01: No matter how dark the night is, it can never stop the morning from coming forth.
It is well!
God bless you for those kind words, let us don't stop praying for the families who lost their loved ones.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by ifebosco: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
please can somebody advise all the churches and mosques in nigeria to use hiden video camaras in the entrance and outside,
it will help for future investigation in crime like this.please it is not costly

for only 100euros which is 22,000naira you can have two.the instulation is very easy and if conected to internet it will help to save the recorderd images if somebody tries to burn down the building the videos will be save.

please send this massage around.let´s see if we can stop this barbaric act

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by CastleandGreen: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
lacasa:

Ūя̲̅ just seeeking fσr attention. Bigot undecided
It is ur father and mother that are bigot, as for u, u are a campolain. Don't worry with all moslems will eat their own flesh, it wont be long.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Adeone: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
LET IT BE KNOW TO YOU O LAND,NATIONS,KINGDOMS,KINDRED,PEOPLE,RACES,TRIBES AND TONGUES THAT WE SHALL NEVER BOW TO THE BLOOD THIRSTY GOD OF ISLAM.OUR GOD WHOM WE SERVE AND WHOSE WE ARE IS ABLE TO DELIVER US FROM YOUR FROM YOUR HAND.BUT IF NOT,WE SHALL RATHER DIE THAN BOW TO THE BLOOD LETTING DEMON OF ISLAM.PASTOR LAMBE & CO,YOU HAVE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT,YOU HAVE FINISHED YOUR RACE.YOU HAVE KEPT THE FAITH.YOU DIE THE DEATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS.YOU DIE WELL.SLEEP ON IN THE BOSOM OF THE LORD TILL WE MEET TO PART NO MORE.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by CastleandGreen: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
lacasa:

It is ur father and mother that are bigots, as for u, u are a campolain. Don't worry with time all moslems will eat their own flesh, it wont be long.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
lacasa:

No, he is not. He is being FACTUAL and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ustec: I GUEZ they are trying 2 lure dem into xtianity...nd mayb d ppl of d comunity re mstly muslims nd .... U knw na

STUPID GUESS. Take another shot at an intelligent guess and redeem your image!
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
GOD IS WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Forester45(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
amosy007:
u hypocrites are at work again.. Who coulda carried such a terror exept those following the religion of piss and what could be their obvious motives exept casting terror in the heart of those dat doesnt believe in one-ness of allah (cripple arab god).. They have succefully carried out another jihad and u are here asking for stupiid motives again
... Muslims & hypocrisy

. What a wicked and heartless act? I will blame d Government for aiding terror. Govt should arm worshippers with good guns, atleast it will be a battle and a form of helping the helpless and confused security forces. I know Government will never do any thing. Only d Almighty knws why its like this. I keep on crying for such life dat was cut short, ophans created, widows, widowers and bitterness left in d heart of people.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by coogar: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
ifebosco: please can somebody advise all the churches and mosques in nigeria to use hiden video camaras in the entrance and outside,
it will help for future investigation in crime like this.please it is not costly

for only 100euros which is 22,000naira you can have two.the instulation is very easy and if conected to internet it will help to save the recorderd images if somebody tries to burn down the building the videos will be save.

please send this massage around.let´s see if we can stop this barbaric act

the cctv cameras get the first volley of shots in that case.... what do you take nigerians for?
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mehn angry Mtcheew. which kind curse dey worry dis killers? sad
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by danjalingo: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2012
ebira muslems are more are fntical than the hausas.the wicked must not go unpunished.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by redsun(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2012
Nigeria doesn't meed organised and indoctrinated religions.They are the channels of darkness and backwardness in nigeria.The opium of the foo,lish.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by tpia5: 12:43am On Aug 11, 2012
^is that so.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by redsun(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2012
tpia@:
^is that so.

Can u think of any other rational explanation?
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by idris4r83(m): 5:25am On Aug 11, 2012
omenziate: I am almost 95% sure such barbaric act was carried out by radical Muslims. RIP christian faithfuls and to d injured, wish u speedy convalescence in Jesus Name.
Please why do u hate muslims so much? I 'll advice you to please sit back and learn what Islam is so that u will not be reigning insults in what u don't even know. Please leave sentiments out of this and follow my candid advice.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by idris4r83(m): 5:30am On Aug 11, 2012
dan jalingo: ebira muslems are more are fntical than the hausas.the wicked must not go unpunished.
That is what is slowing our development in this country, Instead of u 2 remove sentiments and face the reality u are here condemning the best religion (ISLAM).
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 11, 2012
armrobery,,, na muslims, kidnaping,, na muslims,,,,na muslims, terrorist o,,,, na muslims, ritualist o,,, na muslim. Pending investigation o,,,, na muslims be the conclution. Poverty na muslims de cause am. I wonder wat kind of Georges some pple in nairalands will be in a court of law. Conclution without invetigation. Remember that we still have good muslims in the south, those that perpetrated this act were in custody now and awaiting investigation as claimed by the npf.... It will be mature if we stop these accusations pending the revelation. Those that attacked the mosq and killed 2 soldiers. No body said they are christians. Or is it cos u guys re much in NL any occurance u tag it on muslims
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by sholasahyd(m): 5:57am On Aug 11, 2012
tpia@:

well, i trust all the anti-christians on nl are happy now?
I can see u are as ignorant as the killers. Opening ur hole and saying rubbish! May their souls rest in perfect piece and the killers brought to justice!!!
atheists, muslims, pagans, juju worshippers,false christians, etc.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by MDyaQ(m): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2012
they wil nt go unponished in sha Allah. and d ppl dat did dix ar nt muslems cox Islám condem dix act
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Jceazer12(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2012
This is wickedness in the highest order.May God have mercy on them.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2012
A...yah!na soso gunmen we dey hear,what do de want sef?
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Sijo01(f): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2012
CastleandGreen: God bless you for those kind words, let us don't stop praying for the families who lost their loved ones.

God bless you too my brother.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by jah2hot(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2012
y ar sum men unkind 2 mankind
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by PastorOluT(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2012
werepeLeri: Too bad.
Though it's a pity, bt thank God they are in Heaven right now, blessed are those that died in Christ Jesus. When 'll all this Jesus haters ever realize that u can only kill d body n never d spirit. d bible says do not b afraid of dose dat can only destroy d flesh n after dat do nothing, bt rather fear Him dat has d power 2 destroy d flesh n send d spirit 2 Hell. I just pity Jesus haters, 4 nothing u can do 2 stop us, d bible says on dis rock i 'll build my church n d gate of Hell 'll not prevail against it. All dis 'll only strenthen Xtianity n expose hypocrites, while d true Xtians 'll b standing no matter what. we are in d last days n so many things 'll b happening, even far worse dan dis.
my advice 2 every1 is, dose dat r yet 2 make Jesus their Lord n savior should, n dose dat have done so, 2 b serious, 4 salvation is nearer dan when we 1st believed!
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by PastorOluT(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2012
[quote
author=ajobes]

we re not at all happy. We totaly condenm this barberic act of killing
innocent people who re defenceless. No religion teaches that. Its very
unfortunate that this killings is going out of hand and our leaders and
the riches are not affected. We pray to Almight Allah to bring about the
end of this cowardice and barberic act of killing innocent people. We
pray that may this holy month of ramadan brings lasting solution to
this.[/quote]
sorry, u definitly dont know wat ur religion teaches, 'kill all non muslim n dose dat refuse islam' dose dat truly practice ur religion are d jihadist, dose dat are killing around. Read ur quoran very well n u 'll see its true!
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Fash20: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2012
For those of u who know notin abt Islam but u claim to know, u ar notin but an ignorant.JIHAD is not abt killin. It has numerus defination just like Life. To my understandin, Jihad is d act of fightin for islam. Fightin in d sence dat 1 refuse to admit wat is not tru abt the islam and establish the truth. For example, wat i'm doin is a tipical example of jihad. Therefore those that think that Jihad is all abt killin, there is no true in such statement. So i will beg u to mind ur statements and fear ALLAH(GOD). Dont think we dont know how to quoet the bible verses to prove christianity wrong but we the true muslim believ we ar all brethren. Check Duetronomy 18:18.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Fash20: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2012
Too bad. May god forgive their sins and grant them paradise. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / The Fear Of Buhari Whips Nigeria Into Shape, &Africa Just Might Be Carried Along / APC Official Twitter Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.