Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen (28205 Views)

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2012
They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God. - John 16:2
And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor me. - John 16:3
But I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told them to you. "I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you. - John 16:4
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by GeorgeD1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
senseless hatred for no just cause. angry
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
What a loss!but how did this situation get this bad?no security in this nation o,no place is safe,THEREFORE,LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CHRIST,NOBODY KNOW WHEN HIS/HER END WILL COME.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by mikeeeeee: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
What a tragedy
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by ogahope(m): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
one tin dt is glaring is dt, all d blood spiking boko devils will pay wit deir own blood soon. Gal. 6:7. My God can neva be mocked....
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Laryokeke: 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
Honestly, the situation is very confusing. The most crazy thing is that the perpetrators of these killings strongly believe in their own minds, that they are doing the work of their God-just as we Christians believe we are doing the work of God when we go evangelizing. Its wrong and barbaric, but how do we get them to understand? It is utmost pretence to say that religions allow for other religions. The koran states that all christians and infidels shall be cast to hell with shaitan. And the bible says in john 3:18 that all who do not believe are condemned already. These verses prove that anyone who doesn't believe these religions is no friend of God. And when someone is not friends with God, of what worth is his life? All i can say is that its a very confusing and complicated situation. I don't even blame jonathan at all. The problem lies with getting people to understand...
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by blaqoracle: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2012
tpia@:

well, i trust all the anti-christians on nl are happy now?

atheists, muslims, pagans, juju worshippers,false christians, etc.
you are unstable in mind. atheist Dont kill.they have no god for whom they kill. i An Advicing both the christian and the muslim to return to the religion of africa-the religion of peace.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by seyron: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
its is quite dishearten 4 wt has happend 2 we xtians again especial deeper life bible church, i pray God comfrt der family, church members n we xtians @large, a world wide broadcast wz made in church/dlbc/ 2dy cs of d incident, bt ds 1 fact dt remain we refuse 2giv up our faith cs ders a crown awaitin us ova der N TILL KINGDOM COM WE STAND 4 CHRIST. RIP OKENE DEEPER LiFE BIBLE CHURCH MEMBERS DT WER KILLD
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by GeorgeD1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
ogahope: one tin dt is glaring is dt, all d blood spiking boko devils will pay wit deir own blood soon. Gal. 6:7. My God can neva be mocked....

exactly!
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen by BluntBoy(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2020
mizzyboy007:
I think u are very stupid,...is there supposed to be a motive for killing someone?.....idiot fool like you. Bastard.

The guy is right.

There is always a motive for every action. It can be religious and can be something else. Some people even kill people so as to take over their properties.

When a certain Catholic Church was attacked in Anambra, it turned out that the gunmen were serving prison sentence in South Africa and they attacked the church based on a failed (probably drug-related) deal. It had virtually nothing to do with Muslims or even religion. In fact, the gunmen were Igbos and Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Forced Me To Accept Islam, Convert Insists / Obasanjo Embraces APC - See Photo / APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.