Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State (30678 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / Suspected Boko Haram Leader Arrested At Karkasara Quarters In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by luluosas(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
Leader Of Militants That Attacked Deeper Life Church in Kogi Reportedly Captured In Edo State

The gang leader of the yet-to-be-identified extremist group that killed about 20 worshipers in a Deeper Life Bible church in Kogi State two days ago has beenreportedly captured in Ibilo, Edo State, a police source has told SaharaReporters.

The man, Yekini Isah of Obehira in Kogi state, according to the police, was captured at about 4 AM today by well armed crack detectives backed by mobile police squad mobilized from the Kogi Police command that stormed a criminal hideout in Idare Hills area of Okene.

A police statement stated that the area is suspected to be a safe haven for hoodlums wreaking havoc in the State.

On sighting the policemen, the hoodlums reportedly opened fire, prompting a gun duel.

Mr. Isah fled the scene after sustaining head injuries, he was later trailed to a herbalist in Ibilo, Edo state where he was receiving treatment for his injuries and arrested with two other suspects, including a female.

One AK 47 rifle with 30 rounds of live ammunition was also recovered from the the gang.

In confirming the arrest, Kogi State police commissioner, Alhaji Ibrahim Katisna said, “We trailed them and gave them a tough fight, and you know it was in the dark they were able to escape with him to one place in Edo State for medication where we finally got him. We got him alive.”

The police commissioner further clarified that the two soldiers killed yesterday were not killed in a mosque, but in a local government secretariat. Two soldiers and one woman who was passing by the LGA secretariat were shot dead yesterday in Okene by militants.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/leader-militants-attacked-deeper-life-church-kogi-reportedly-captured-edo-state

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by karlmax2: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
If this is true then kudos to the security agencies.cos I don't believe sahara reporters.I will check other media to confirm before I jubilate!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by gramci: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
Download whatever necessary info. from him and do away with him.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
wada nor use in state play at all. . He says what he mean. .and he mean what he says.

Kudos to the security men.

and I belief Pastor Kumuyi must have prayed some dangerous prayers. .

13 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by excondido(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
kill the foul so that he can go and conjugate with his 77 ashawo cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by onatisi(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
the question is what is a yoruba man doing in that group?i think boko haram seems to have infiltrated the south west

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Beaf: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
karl max: If this is true then kudos to the security agencies.cos I don't believe sahara reporters.I will check other media to confirm before I jubilate!

Thank God its been confirmed by real news sources, not that photoshoping news manufacturer called Sahara Reporters.
Here it is from another source (its also on Channels TV):

[size=14pt]Gang Leader, 2 Suspects Arrested Over Deeper Life Church Attack[/size]

August 8, 2012 3:47 PM

Suspects Arrested Over Deeper Life Church Attack. Photo: Dailypost The gang leader of the extremist group that killed about 20 worshipers in a Deeper Life Bible church in Kogi State two days ago has been reportedly captured in Ibilo, Edo State, a police source said.

The state commissioner of police, Alhaji Muhammed Musa Katsina, who paraded the three suspects before journalists at the police headquarters in Lokoja said his men caught the armed terrorists at Ibilo in Edo state, after a tip off.

According to the police, the gang leader, Yekini Isah of Obehira in Kogi state, was captured at about 4 am today (Wednesday) when well armed crack detectives backed by mobile police squad mobilized from the Kogi Police command stormed a criminal hideout in Idare Hills area of Okene.

One AK 47 rifle with 30 rounds of live ammunition was recovered from the the gang.

A police statement stated that the area is suspected to be a safe haven for hoodlums wreaking havoc in the State.

On sighting the policemen, the hoodlums reportedly opened fire, prompting a gun duel.

Mr. Isah fled the scene after sustaining head injuries, he was later trailed to a herbalist in Ibilo, Edo state where he was receiving treatment for his injuries and arrested with two other suspects, including a woman.

The police said:

“This old woman was said to have assisted the wounded terrorists under the cover of darkness to Ibilo after the exchanged of fire with police during the attack on the Deeper Live Church.

Confirming the arrest, Alhaji Katisna said, “We trailed them and gave them a tough fight, and you know it was in the dark they were able to escape with him to one place in Edo State for medication where we finally got him. We got him alive.”

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/08/gang-leader-2-suspects-arrested-over-deeper-life-church-attack/

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by edoyad(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
If this is true then I'm indeed happy.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yoruba man? Your IQ must be single digit. what a fool.

on a lighter note: Your good for nothing kidnapping brothers have just released your igwe after molesting him for days.

onatisi: the question is what is a yoruba man doing in that group?i think boko haram seems to have infiltrated the south
west

10 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Lie Lie Lie

The Police are trying to cover up their incompetence.

Anyway kudos for arresting the street touts.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Victory for Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by tpia5: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
I had a feeling this morning that the killers most likely ran to edo state.

Hope the rest of them will be fished out before they run further.

I was surprised finding the murderers was taking this long?

Impose a total blockade on all the roads within a 500 mile radius, thoroughly search every vehicle ( especially the ones carrying produce and fruit), and flush these people out?
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Super1759: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
karl max: If this is true then kudos to the security agencies.cos I don't believe sahara reporters.I will check other media to confirm before I jubilate!
I saw it on channel tv. So lets give kudos to the kogi securities
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Stop watching 24!

tpia@:
I

Impose a total blockade on all the roads within a 500 mile radius, thoroughly search every vehicle ( especially the ones carrying produce and fruit), and flush these people out?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by omenziate(m): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Yoruba man? Your IQ must be single digit. what a fool.

on a lighter note: Your good for nothing kidnapping brothers have just realised your igwe after molesting him for days.

If u read well, u would see he was only talking from his point of view, and I guess onatisi sounds yoruba more like "road don open". U are just unnecessarily violent, boorish and uncouth who thrives on petty tribal e-wars. And it's released as in free and not realise as in epiphany. U have just been schooled, ex dumb soldier.

25 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Castos(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
He is a supreme being whom alone exist of Himself and is infinit in all perfection, and He has prevailed!!!! Glory be to God in the highest!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Achieverbaba: 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
well for me oooo, how are we so sure those are the guys that actually perpetuated d callous act?? sure those are not some dudes smoking indian hemps in one joint. just tryna prove their competence....well let me try not to me a pessimist sha. qudos to them if those are the guys

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by SamAfrik(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2012
I dont want 2 dispute their capture but this report does not proof dy were d murderers. These guys could be ordinary robbers, concrete evidence needed here.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Hmmm. Islam and hypocrisy .he was found in herbalist house receiving treatment. Is that one in quoran too BTW why can't he kill himself to go and unite with d 72virgins waiting to suck his tiny dick

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by alaoeri: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Only if our security agency can be steadfast like this anyway kudos τ̲̅ȍ the security agency but its should be like that of kabiru sokoto make sure Ʊ ppl extract valuable informations from the beast.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by PrintShop: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
ok. Goodluck to the Security Agents!
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
Same Nigerian police that forced an innocent dude to confess killing Oshimhole's PA ? I dont believe this !

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dude, I'm straight and not perverted faggoot like you. stop sending PM's and stalking me around.

why don't get yourself a lux soap and wan'k your pathetic self to death?

Here you go: www.101ways-to-masturbatee.com . . .Go catch some fun. faggy!

omenziate:

If u read well, u would see he was only talking from his point of view, and I guess onatisi sounds yoruba more like "road don open". U are just unnecessarily violent, boorish and uncouth who thrives on petty tribal e-wars. And it's released as in free and not realise as in epiphany. U have just been schooled, ex dumb soldier.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by INFO70: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yekini Isah, don't worry yourself. You will soon be free. remember na Nigeria police arrest you. Just look for a small money for them sad
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by tpia5: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Stop watching 24!

what's 24?

a tv show?

back to topic:

flushing them out is taking too long!!!!!

there should be a total blockade of all roads leading in and out of that area- within a 500 mile radius.

shut down the entire region until the killers are fished out.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by born2boink(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
"Knife cut Pikin hand,Pikin troway knife,Knife don damage already"

Even though they may truly be arrested or not but the damages have been done, about 500 boko haramist arrest haven't make any changes, it getting worst everyday.
Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Olaolufred(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
Beaf:

Thank God its been confirmed by real news sources, not that photoshoping news manufacturer called Sahara Reporters.
Here it is from another source (its also on Channels TV):

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/08/gang-leader-2-suspects-arrested-over-
deeper-life-church-attack/

I see here that sahara reporters reports faster. And as far as I know, it had been accurate.
Since this report is not aginst Retardeen, it will be addmitted.
If otherwise, it will never be true or correct.
Goal mouth changes according to how they feels.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by omenziate(m): 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Dude, I'm straight and not perverted faggoot like you. stop sending PM's and stalking me around.

why don't get yourself a lux soap and wan'k your pathetic self to death?

Here you go: www.101ways-to-masturbatee.com . . .Go catch some fun. faggy!

Is dis one retarded or unrepentantly stoopid? u must really confuse me wit Charly boy who nails ur useless an-al orifice. I am just trying to teach basic communication skills since u obviously missed dt part during ur childhood. LoL at sendin d swine PM. Stop smoking cheap Portharcourt weed. Shit is messing up ur cognitive skills.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
From a distance, GOD IS WATCHING.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Deeper Life Church Attack Gang Leader Arrested In Edo State by Rhino5dm: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
Should I start posting your mails? Don't push your luck. faggota!

omenziate:

Is dis one retarded or unrepentantly stoopid? u must really confuse me wit Charly boy who nails ur useless an-al orifice. I am just trying to teach basic communication skills since u obviously missed dt part during ur childhood. LoL at sendin d swine PM. Stop smoking cheap Portharcourt weed. Shit is messing up ur cognitive skills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.