Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! (2494 Views)

FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by spenca: 6:30am On Aug 10, 2012
was just going through ea sport web page and i came across fifa 13 and its gonna be released sept 25 of this year though am not sure if its for every console bcoz it was not stipulated on their site,so fifa advocates be ready to splash 13k on fifa 13 coz its gonna be blazing hot,like i heard you can play the role of a refree in this edition btw for those that dont know fifa 13 is out on wii u already n for a wii its really amazing cant wait to have this on a vita or ps3!
Re: FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by spenca: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2012
doing some more findings on fifa 13 i see arsenal's new jersey ,and other teams a more tedious gameplay ,a new menu out look,more developed players ,cant just imagine how great rvp would be,one on one shooting,a better and great online play for great online gamers buh i see fifa 13 would not really be for hard core gamers also as a new career moode ,the total outlook of fifa 13 is new, there is also a new tactical freekick play and loads more ,which av forgotten but yea all should go check the reviews and hope for a better game play
Re: FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by spenca: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
its soo sad that fifa 13 would not be released on psvita ,owner on this console prolly will be stock with their fifa soccer 12 ,this really bad for the vita coz its not gonna improve the sales for this device ,SONY what are you doing ??
Re: FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 15, 2012
cant wait tilll it comes out on smartphones
Re: FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by spenca: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2012
jacobscros: cant wait tilll it comes out on smartphones
Seriously That's not really thight gaming tho
Re: FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by Tbase2: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
spenca:
Seriously That's not really thight gaming tho
his it coming on psp
Re: FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by spenca: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yea its coming on all platform but vita is still doubtful ,ps2,ps3,mobile,psp ...all platforms
Re: FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by 9ineGames: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
follow 9inegames(http://www.facebook.com/pages/9Games/192746267468906?ref=hl)get updates and infro on gameing
Re: FIFA 13 Release Date Is Out! by spenca: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
fifa changes cover faces with the exclusion of the annual fifa face rooney,whom has bn in the previous five editions,buh this time not only the exclusion of rooney is made buh the exclusion of a striker ,and the inclusion of the god of football messi,arsenal wonder kid ox and city stopper hart,am not so suprise that ox is included in this edition due to his super performance towards the ending of last season EPL buh must a gunner young star always be in the cover face? thats d one question that keeps mi rolling ma eyes d last edition was wilshere n now its ox i hope he does not get ingured like his predesesor.....the exclusion of rooney to me is a great change,its high time the ugly face got out of ma game pack...to the great football gamers fifa 13 demo would be out tomorrow ...lets get ready to RUMBLE

(1) (Reply)

EA Cricket 2004 Download Pc Game / Killer Instinct Arcade Game Needed Urgently!!! / Who Is The Winner A Or B? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.