Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? (46734 Views)

Lance Armstrong Admits To Using Performance Enhancing Drugs / Carl Lewis Claims Usain Bolt Is On Drug / Usain Bolt Is Superhuman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by shadrach77: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2012
he might be using drigs or how can one explain a situation where he deliberately slowed down during yesterday's 2-- metre final when he had an opportunity to break his record again? That might be a deliberate ploy to avoid breaking the record so as not to attract attention to himself as in the case of Ben Johnson in 1988 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by BabaO2: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2012
Olisa74: People please wake up and smell the coffee. What This guy is doing and how he is doing it, is just not normal.
haters, impossible is nothing friends, we have seen human being with two heads. Another athlete will still come to dump Bolt's record.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by kunlekunle: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2012
Carl Lewis first mentioned it in 2008, i did not doubt it a bit .
Marion jones was not caught through testing, but left her injections in her hotel frigde and the cleaner blew the top.
We'll wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by mikeuz(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2012
Attention seeking----- let's wait til he failz a drug test.the world records have already been set 4 yrs now, aπϑ dat record is untouchable. What makes this man think usain bolt is the most intelligent athlete? and e escaped all drug test, who told him all other athletes don't use these tricks and the IAAF is ignorant of these tricks?

He remains innocent until he is proven guilty.

As for not being up τ̲̅ȍ his best, we all know this guy is a SHOW MAN, he doesn't take all his races serious, if he is ahead with some margin, he prefers joggin τ̲̅ȍ the finish line just τ̲̅ȍ create the spectacle.that's the reason blake won him in the Jamaica trials.now he knows beta and doesn't play with his race when he is up against blake. That U̶̲̥̅̊ can clearly see in the london 2012 ongoin olympic, and he ran 9.63 in the 100 meters,I guess that's close τ̲̅ȍ his world record,and dats because he didn't joke with the race, if he had a gud start he might even have equaled or passed his world record.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by knash1(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2012
Bolt is naturally good. Haterz go nd check his history.. As of 15 yrs he was very fast. Won da jamaica young sprinter. Even his father said it nd I quote " I was scared cos he was hyperactive wen he was a kid nd I had to take him to da hospital to comfirm if he's ok".... Usain bolt has an advantage of odaz nd das because he is tall, strong, very fast nd wit long legs.... Boltin out haterz....
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by aribisala0(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2012
What the article tells us,if we accept it,is that testing for cheats is limited and it is quite easy to beat the best tests.
If this were true this facility is available to everyone.
The facility to cheat undetected is available to everyone NOT just Bolt.
BOLT can NEVER prove he is not cheating and it would be ridiculous to ask him to.
Rather those who accuse him should prove he is. If they say well the tests are a joke and want us to ASSUME he is then we must assume EVERYONE is not just BOLT which still leaves us with the conclusion he is the BEST.

Why are no white people even making it to the Finals of the 100m can't they cheat too?
We heard Maradona once tested positive for cocaine.
If cocaine was all it takes to be a Maradona then the poster here should be a great footballer

4 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Martini101(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2012
OP. Until he is caught. Relax jor. D guy is d master of d track.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by mikeuz(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2012
Olisa74:

In the same vein, Nigerians should stop complaining about greedy politicians looting our treasury, as they are all technically innocent. Abi?

There are technically guilty, and U̶̲̥̅̊ see it even in the streets, so many of them have court charges against them, and so on--- the only problem is that they are untouchable. Cos natin works in the country.
Therefore this is an invalid comparison.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by BabaO2: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2012
kunlekunle: Carl Lewis first mentioned it in 2008, i did not doubt it a bit .
Marion jones was not caught through testing, but left her injections in her hotel frigde and the cleaner blew the top.
We'll wait and see.
Does that suggest that Cawl Lewis himself used drugs to run 100m in 9.78s?, that is selfish of him to say that.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Rhino5dm: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2012
what are you gaining by dragging bolt to the mud? would such nonsensical article make it to the tabloid should the other American won ? like I said earlier, just count your losses and move on. The whole world knows that bolts is the fastest man and until this record is shattered, there is nothing you haters can do about it. deal with it!

secondly about the Manchester united stuff, here you have it.

People think I am joking, but if Sir Alex Ferguson called me up and said 'Okay, let's do this. Come and have a trial', it would be impossible for me to say no," he said.

On Tuesday morning, United skipper Rio Ferdinand messaged Bolt on Twitter to say: "if you want that trial at Man Utd shout me, I'll speak to the boss!! Well done in 100m, waiting for you to smash the 200m now!"

Bolt replied: "After the Olympics we work on that...lol..thanks man @rioferdy5"

http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?id=1230309/

Olisa74:

For starters, I didn't write the article, I just quoted it. If Bolt is really superman as you and many believe, then why does he have a chemist as a coach?
Your dog will not live long enough to be a witness when the poop hits the fan, but hopefully you and I will.
And no Sir Alex is not willing to sign him because he knows it is all just a show being witnessed by a vulnerable public.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by alaoeri: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2012
@op bad belle why u ppl are α̅lways against some1 success & the writeup is pure crap. Every other athletes used steroids, drugs etc but the level should be maintain ie too much is bad, if bolt is on drugs does that means other athletes aren't using drugs forgets story BOLT is a pure genius in his own class.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Joey82(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2012
@op

look, its not easy to break world records, especially at that kinda bolt's astronomical speed.
that guy is the most watched, most tested by anti dope doctors.
when he smashed those records in 2008/2009, lots of pundits cried foul that he may be under influence and if until 4 yrears after, nothing is found against him, then give it up.
we have reached a time in our lives when people are doing extra ordinary things, nobody will think messi will break all the records he is breaking now, if andy murray was in previos generations, he woulda since been a world no 1 but he struggles to come a distant no 4.
Athletes are learning to do things better and for bolt, he just focus on the time and that's the difference.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Ekennedy: 11:26am On Aug 10, 2012
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by megxo(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2012
if pesin comot from toilet, bad belle go come de smell him nyash weda him clean am well........... A THIEF IS D ONE HU ALLOWS HIMSEF TO BE CAUGHT" make una leave "Usain Emeka Bolt" oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Shaw007(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Are you a hater? Give it up bro!

By the way, what stops the other athletes from using this seemingly undetectable means of enhancement? or is this formula available to bolt alone? stop hating super achievers, learn to cheer them.
thank you . .even if he is on steroids,as long as he falls in d legal limits,he is clean. . .or did he also bribe d olympics to set it at 4:1. . .answer,no!! And besides d steroids tin d guy is wonderful himself,was johnson not on drugs?? Did he have d time dat bolt has. . .BOLT is gr8 wehther u like it or not. . .and till he proven guilty he's clean,InfaCt hez mAh hero!!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by rash47(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2012
Its all about the middle passage
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Rhino5dm: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2012
Forget about the OP and his hate. I watched a documentary where bolt was protesting on how the anti-doping committee members constantly harass him. he said atimes they will come to club, church,hotel. . .or in social gathering to take sample of his blood. This happened right after the 2008 Olympics and continues till this year. yet nothing was discovered in him only for some cheap soft-sell article be circulated by the OP and his gangs to destroy what the young man has achieved? smh!!

Joey82: @op

look, its not easy to break world records, especially at that kinda bolt's astronomical speed.
that guy is the most watched, most tested by anti dope doctors.
when he smashed those records in 2008/2009, lots of pundits cried foul that he may be under influence and if until 4 yrears after, nothing is found against him, then give it up.
we have reached a time in our lives when people are doing extra ordinary things, nobody will think messi will break all the records he is breaking now, if andy murray was in previos generations, he woulda since been a world no 1 but he struggles to come a distant no 4.
Athletes are learning to do things better and for bolt, he just focus on the time and that's the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by omosexy1: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2012
After watching the 200m race and reading this I'm beginning to have doubts. The guys confidence was just too much. Admittedly, he is a fantastic sportsman and I pray he is clean cos that image would go to the drains.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by ukpaku: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2012
weda he use or he nor use he good. Nigeria wen d use drug de carry fift nkor
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by mechouk1: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2012
As regards the question as to whether Usain Bolt is using performance enhancement drugs, I believe it is most probable that he is. That being said, with specific relevance to our Nigerian Team....."If you can't beat them, you join them". Further, it should be state sponsored and done properly like the Americans have been doing it for generations!
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by hammedkola(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2012
Don't only work hard but think smart..So Bolt thought smart to be able to beat the test and win the medals, So no complain, find something else to do
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2012
This is simply an american conspiracy crap...if a white american chap had done that , no one would have said or seen anything wrong. Is Lionel Messi also on steroids?

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Shaw007(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2012
Olisa74:

For starters, I didn't write the article, I just quoted it. If Bolt is really superman as you and many believe, then why does he have a chemist as a coach?
Your dog will not live long enough to be a witness when the poop hits the fan, but hopefully you and I will.
And no Sir Alex is not willing to sign him because he knows it is all just a show being witnessed by a vulnerable public.
sir alex hasnt said anything about the issue. . .they are still working on a trial
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by stupor(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2012
You see only in life you'll find only lily-livered mediocritics and arm-chair critics doubt the efficacy of rare qualities,rare gems and super human just like many had put geniuses like Albert Einstein as scientifically induced human beings,it was said he had speech and mental difficulties but proved all into their miserable doubts.

Like I said yesterday,Usain Bolt,is a trail-blazer and he was the first sprinter who went to dictate to others to start running under 9 seconds sub,now every other sprinter will kill to run under that time,as if you can't run at that time,you'll always loose to Usain bolt or any of the Jamaicans,it's no more an apologetic luck or understatement,Bolt only has set a time-bound cut-off mark for others to follow.

Like I did say also,A brilliant student doesn't have to swallow textbooks to earn his or her A1 parallel results just as a C6 average student doesn't have to kill himself or herself to aim for A1 results when he or she knows,he or she has none of the qualities to have the results of an A1 candidate.

Usain Bolt has been breaking World championship Records as far back as he was 13,and has started setting world Junior Championships records since he was 16,it was when he broke the world record that Asafa Powell and a few knew and tried to move towards breaking it also,reasons why everyone including his team mate Blake,too,is trying to run at that pace obviously because he is still quite young.

So on your long story on Usain bolt,

Usain Bolt on dope ? naw !!!

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by TerryCarr(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2012
Innocent until proven guilty.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Dawdy(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2012
What is wrong with nairalanders? Dont u believe in talent and hardwork again? Both work like magic.
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by vanminister: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2012
RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH !!!

DESPISERS, HATERS, ENVOIUS, EVIL SPEAKERS ON THE PROWL, WATCH OUT

THE WRITERS OF THIS PIECE NEED HEAD TREATMENT-DEFINITELY
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Shaw007(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2012
yomz1e: I bet this article was written by an American, I think its despicable that someone will come and tarnish such a great athlete> As soon as American'ts start loosing in a particular sport they have often dominated, they start looking for cobwebs! Usain is not a steriod user period!if he was he wont be doing all that swagger like he does, look at other athletes who have been using this so call steroids, after any event you don't hear about them, i bet carl lewis would have failed the drug test if it was that stringent in the past. The fact new steroids are been developed at a rapid pace to go undetected so is medical tests for these band substance. He was asked what does he think is his secrete and he said its the YAM and that says it all, eat well and leave a good lifesytle and you will do well. So who ever wrote this article should introduce the same chemist to the yanks. he is a natural winner and likeable guy. Also bear in mind that even if you using steroid and you ain't talented, then you screwed
EXACTLY!! Thats d tin even if ur on all d steroids in d world and u aint talented its pretty much useless
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by toluxe0075: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2012
Bad belle america don start again,just because their lazy tyson gay couldn't stop him they decided 2 bring his image into the mud. Even if he is on drugs,are oda athletes not on drugs? Even those on drugs in d past history y can't they set the record he was able 2 set? Thundabolt u b their baba jare
Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by ajf(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2012
If the doping test is easy to pass as you have said, then all athletes would be guilty because for you to know they would have known. The field is levelled...........

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? by Shaw007(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
what are you gaining by dragging bolt to the mud? would such nonsensical article make it to the tabloid should the other American won ? like I said earlier, just count your losses and move on. The whole world knows that bolts is the fastest man and until this record is shattered, there is nothing you haters can do about it. deal with it!

secondly about the Manchester united stuff, here you have it.

http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?id=1230309/

abi nOw. . Infact i dont think d record 'll be shattered in a vERY VERY lOOooong time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction / Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family In The Pool / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.