Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! (14928 Views)

Win Brand New Iphone 6, Blackberry Z3 And Infinix Zero / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) / Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by Xionez(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
Why Plane as prize, why not Pluto? grin grin grin
Mehn, MTN is fast becoming a fools network, and this is not helping matters.
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by tonardo(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
this funny,.aerop....mtn is joking after renoving night data plan,
oh my God,...who da fool who?
well they know what they are doing...... imagine me win am watin i go do with am..
na to put it 4 sale,..
which i know no body can win,..
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by dvstan: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2012
The plane to be won was explicitly stated, we all can google and check the market value, Terms and conditions states clearly you can opt for the cash option, So definitely you're in for some big grabs... Why not take seize this opportunity and win awesome cash. Participate...MTN remains the best and most reliable network!
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by bush4ker(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2012
lwkm!!! mtn don kill us finish which one be win an airplane
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by themaster2: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by thegenie(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2012
Cessna 182T Skylane = USD$398,100 as at 2012. That's about N63,696,000. I remember Etisalat gave out $1,000,000 (N160,000,000). If it were an helicopter, one could at least lease to some of the helicopter service providers and make some monthly revenue. A skyplane?
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by donfemox(m): 2:54am On Sep 01, 2012
Wow! Iv read a lot of comments on this page ranging from hilarious to ridiculous but come to think of it guys it might not be a scam though i agree that its an avenue to make money but def winners will be rewarded. My main line is etisalat though i also use mtn once in a while and i must say eti is far better than mtn but in this so called wonder promo u gat nothing to lose cos when u recharge d money is still urs nd according to mtn marketing manager mtn is nt asking you to do anything extraordinary just d normal things you would do which is to recharge ur acct. Agreed that mtn network has bin bad dis past months there is no harm in trying.
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by iyk1(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2012
i hear they r on Ikorodu road giving out N50k cash on their stickers they find on any vehicle can any one confirm?
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by donfemox(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Yeah dats correct.
Re: Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! by bechex(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
For all the doubting Thomases, MTN will be giving out the Cash Prize of 64 Million Naira to the Winner of the Plane @ a Grand event holding @ Eko Hotel on Saturday Dec 2nd 2012

The End of Year Extravaganza Event tagged 'The Corporate Elite Nite' starts by 5pm and Nigerian Artiste perfomimg on that day will be "Wizkid, D'Banj, Ikechukwu, M.I., Tiwa Savage, Naeto C, Davido, Wande Cole and Dr Sid.

International Stars billed to perform are Mid Night Star, SOS Band and JT of Cool and the Gang.

My comment to all doubting Thomases is "Try and Hustle to get a ticket"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Review And Unboxing Of Zealot 'Sparkle' B570 Headphones / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? / Latest In Town Startimes Solar 5 Smartphone See Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.