Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? (6162 Views)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2012
Hello all please i want to know why some men still keep their Ex girlfriends pictures with them even when they are now in a relationship with a new girl. Please can this in anyway affect the new relationship? Thank you all i will really appreciate your comments.
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2012
Just to keep the memory afresh when necessary, cos you can't truly love someone and probably after breaking up expecting those memories to be a thing of the past... For the time being sha! Buh, I bet it won't be there forever.
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by DIG1: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2012
I do dat 4 reference purposes only Απϑ nothing else, and does not allow ¶† to jeopardise my present relationship

1 Like

Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by uboma(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2012
Would you prefer we tear up the pix? undecided
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by Flygeriana(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2012
My gf once saw the pic of my ex in my wallet and she wasnt happy about it, but the thng is, she also has the pic of her ex bf in her lap top, so who is to blame in this case?
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2012
There is_absolutely nothing wrong with that unless ure insecure
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by seedord247(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2012
It means it his ex kitten is classic. shocked
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2012
Thank you all for your responses especially the guys i really appreciate it. Anyway it is not as if i feel insecured i just wanted to know why because really i know the pictures will only be there for a while it is just a matter of time. @Seedlord247 please i dont get you...
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by seedord247(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2012
I mean his ex punnani is still sweet thats why he think of her. Bcus if u dont have any business with your ex why keeping his/her pics.

If he really respect you. He needs to get rid of his ex and face everything about u.
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2012
Are you serious
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by Fourcade(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2012
Op,do you have any of your Ex's picture?
I see nothing wrong with keeping a friend's picture with you.That you broke up with someone doesnt neccessarily mean you have to delete every every of his/her from your life..na wa o
Re: Why do men keep pictures of their Ex-girlfriends? by ajailer(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2012
If you guys say there is no big deal in it,well there is because y wuld u keep a pix of ur ex wen u're thru wid d person n now wid someone else...Abeg jor!
Still keeping a pix of ur ex simply means u still cherish him/her n any lil opportunity to go back,u ll gladly jump at it.Common if u av a nu person in ur life n u cherish him/her u wuldn't want to hurt that person by letting them c u av a pix of ur ex.THIS IS NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT,IT'S A BASIC INSTINCT N WHICH IS Y U R ASKING TO BE DOUBLY SURE.
Gud luck

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, How Long Can An Average Man Go Without Sex? / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / Man Caught His Wife Sleeping Wit Their Landlady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.