Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Pls Broadcast As Fast As U Can. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Broadcast As Fast As U Can. (605 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me, As U Celebrate Wit Me, May You Also Expect Urs IJN Amen / How Do You Respond To Unwanted Broadcast Messages??? / More Trouble For Nigerians, As U.s., Europe Introduce Stringent Travel Measures. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Pls Broadcast As Fast As U Can. by ladys1(f): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2012
Just got this message on my BB. But do not know how true it is.

A BUS LEFT UNILAG WIT STUDENTS N WAS TO DROP DEM AT OBANIKORO BUT AS WE SPEAK, THE BUS IS HEADING TO OSOGBO. THE CHILDREN ARE SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL KIDS. PLS BROADCAST TO EVERYONE NOW BECAUSE ONE OF THEM JUST GAINED CONCIOUSNESS N TWEETED TO HIS BROTHER THAT THEY R AROUND IBADAN OR ENVIRONS.... PLS HELP RE-BROAD CAST SO ANY SUSPICIOUS BUS OR CARS WIT YOUNG STUDENTS WILL BE QUESTIONED. Just got this message on my BB. But do not know how true it is.

A BUS LEFT UNILAG WIT STUDENTS N WAS TO DROP DEM AT OBANIKORO BUT AS WE SPEAK, THE BUS IS HEADING TO OSOGBO. THE CHILDREN ARE SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL KIDS. PLS BROADCAST TO EVERYONE NOW BECAUSE ONE OF THEM JUST GAINED CONCIOUSNESS N TWEETED TO HIS BROTHER THAT THEY R AROUND IBADAN OR ENVIRONS.... PLS HELP RE-BROAD CAST SO ANY SUSPICIOUS BUS OR CARS WIT YOUNG STUDENTS WILL BE QUESTIONED.
Re: Pls Broadcast As Fast As U Can. by r231(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2012

(1)

Do You Believe In Horoscope And How True Are The Predictions? / Does Making People Who Steal Go naked Really Discourage Other Frm Stealing?? / You Are Special (inspiring Article)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.