Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? (3594 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by timmy(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2005
don't trust peole just like, any thingy can happen
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by CimonJorr(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2005
I'm sure she's gotten the message by now.. thanks for all the support..
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2005
I think that might cause more trouble between you and your husband.
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by gentleone(f): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2005
@littlesaint
tell ur husband,so u guys can fashion out how to handle the situation.two heads are better than one
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by snazzydawn(f): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2005
By all means tell Oga oooo!!!!
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by whiteshark(m): 2:54am On Dec 05, 2005
is this a sincere question? If the answer is yes then I would say there is something wrong with you if you do not know what to do. I do not believe you have the best job in the world abi?? and u have expirience on the job so what r u still waitin 4?? Until he pole drive ur behind b4 u go act?? nah real wa 4 u.....
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by sweetnini(f): 2:36am On Dec 11, 2005
tell ur husband before it's too late
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by chrisd(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2006
Your husband will find out sooner or later, even if you think he will not. Better to tell him.
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by madam: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2006
Wo that one easy thing now... One time i done tell my guy especially the boss ooh... its something i normally do and we always laugh about it... even when my MD makes some coments i tell him... he calls my MD my boyfriend self....

As 4 his best friend that one get as e be... its not like i dont want him to know ooh but it wld hurt him to know that his friend is after his wife.... that really hurts u know... i wld still eventually tell him but it wont be as easy as telling him about my boss.....
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by CimonJorr(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2006
I have it on authority that she has actually told her husband.. She thanks all for their support..  wink
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by OluAbuja(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2006
Good answers but let me rephrase it.

Assuming you are the husband of the lady in question, what will you tell your wife after she has narrated the situation to you?

Will you ask her to resign from the job?
Should she confront the man and warn him never to try it again?
Will you pray with her against sexual abuse from her BOSS?
Will you go after the man's wife?
Will you pick up your Gun and shoot him?

What exactly will you tell your wife?

Olu
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by nuru(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2006
Tell your husband immediately. Marriage is about free flow of info, whether palatable or not.
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by chrisd(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2006
I agree, how about he keeps thing like that from you. Sure you would not appreciate that.
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by nuru(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2006
Its not right for men too to keep such info from the wives. Sincerety and being sensitiveness to feelings of the other party is key to happiness in marriage
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by dejiolowe: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2006
dont tell ur hussie anything o unless he's man enuff to handle it. else he could start nagging and disturbing u
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by Yahaya: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2006
I dont live in Nigeria, but.....the last time I visited, I was told that it is generally overlooked, as long as she comes home with gifts for her man (and the children)..No questions asked............that is the way it is in Abuja. Nothing is new.
lord, dont let them introduce DNA test in Nigeria, a lot of hell will break lose. cheesy
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by timmy(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2006
dont tell me she still hasnt made up her mind yet..
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by nuru(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2006
If her mind is made up, she should tell her husband quickly.

In Abuja there are people of virtues ad those without just like any other city in the World. Bringing home goodies from office is not enough to silence any right thinking partner
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by OluAbuja(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2006
Yahaya, i don't know where you got your rumour from that Abuja
is full of women of easy virtues. It depends on the circle of people
you move with. I guess you can also get women of easy virtues in Kansas
City.

There are nice and respectable ladies in Abuja.

If you are a married woman, don't allow your Boss to
mess you up. Be upright and committed to your husband.

Aboki na, kaa ji.
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by nuru(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2006
Olu I am with you
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by OluAbuja(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2006
Hi Nuru and don't mind Yahaya of Kansas City

The question was whether a wife should tell her husband of the boss's excesses and i
think she should.

Married couples should love each other to the extent of finding solutions
to common threat to their union.

A married man should stick to his wife just as a married woman should stick to her
husband. Anything outside of this is evil and disgusting.
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by loriann(f): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2006
i think u should tell ur husband because if he finds out i bet that will be the worst that will happen
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by eveseh(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2006
tell ya husband.

let him beat tha boss up cheesy grin grin
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by LondonCool(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2007
Any update? Did you tell your Husband? Did you leave your job ?
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by needeeg(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2007
My dear, just talk to him as mature parson, that u hv husband he should understand it and let u be, and if he refuses, then u let ur man know about it, that's all!
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by TEEbAbA3(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2007
@topic

y should u tell ur husband?

lets look at the good side of this,

More Money grin grin grin
Extra Enjoyment grin grin
Possible Promotion grin

bad side
tormenting conscience shocked shocked shocked
getting caught shocked shocked shocked shocked
crashing your marriage shocked shocked shocked shocked

remember to be or not to be thats the question?
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by Stdomain(f): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2007
TELL UR HUSBAND O!
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by Rottweiler(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2007
You want to eat your cake and have it? The choice is yours. Just know that after your boss has 'toasted' you, he would 'butter' you and then 'eat' you. Just remember that man will not live by toasted bread ALONE! When he's done with you or when he discovers a 'fresher bread to toast', then nothing you would do would please him no more. May be your husband would have found out before then and you would lose on both ends angry Think about it.
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by la1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2007
evry woman appreciaTES A lil extra attention.bt trust me when he{ur boss} has had his way he'll fire you and hire someone prettier,its d way all men are ,wemen are like toys u get bored after a time,
if u choose not to tell ur hubby dats ur bizz afterall you married, him we wont be there at the divorce proceeding
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by ABCDEFGHIJ(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2007
u better tell him - and if the boss knows u have told your husband - then just get ready to loose your job - why not go for your boss - your husband never tire u?
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by hotchic1(f): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
Kia kia,go tell am now now!!!!lol
Re: My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? by minniepoe(f): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2007
if this were to happen to me, i will tell my husband because i naturally tell him everything including advanvces from men and he handles the situation well. he doesnt get angry over the gists.
He not only trusts his wife but he also believes i can handle situatuins well.
wives please dont hide anything from your husbands,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience(s) With Strangers Begging You Things On The Road / My Husband Killed Our Love The Day He Started Cheating On Me / If I Were A Man....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.