Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

If I Were A Man.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If I Were A Man.... (3594 Views)

My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. / Hmm! If I Were Kim Kardashian's Step-dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Man.... by jeffizy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
The title describe how some ladies feel occasionally. I remember beyonce's outburst in her song 'if i was a guy'. Funny enough, r.kelly's remix did justice to the issues she raised in the song.
My curiousity begs for ladies answer.... What will you do if you had a chance to be a man? Maybe you will 'do' a lot of gurls? Lol.
Re: If I Were A Man.... by jeffizy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hahahaha..... I just asked a lady beside me and here is what she said...
I'm going to play with my p3n.is for the whole day!
Re: If I Were A Man.... by victorian(f): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
If I were a man, I will grow up to be so handsome , famous and rich, that all babes .... i mean All The Pretty babes will be tripping for me grin.... Even gushing with love and admiration, just to be with moi!..lol.... cool... But I will date one at a time. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Man.... by jhydebaba(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
victorian: If I were a man, I grow up to be so handsome , famous and rich, that all babes .... i mean All The Pretty babes will be tripping for me grin.... Even gushing with love and admiration, just to be with moi!..lol.... cool... But I will date one at a time. wink cheesy
... and who says you can't achieve this as a lady

Plus

Save us dat one guy/gal at a time story tongue
Re: If I Were A Man.... by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
As a lady, am extremely pretty and sexy, guys are tripping, cheesy... Anywhere I step in, or even walk on the streets, guys must stare, and sigh...it's in the genes cheesy
Re: If I Were A Man.... by victorian(f): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
cool
Re: If I Were A Man.... by jeffizy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
victorian: As a lady, am extremely pretty and sexy, guys are tripping, cheesy... Anywhere I step in, or even walk on the streets, guys must stare, and sigh...it's in the genes cheesy
lol. Babe will be a big time playa as a man. That's interesting.
Re: If I Were A Man.... by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
jeffizy:
lol. Babe will be a big time playa as a man. That's interesting.

coolpossibly.. It's just a question, nah?
But wait o, lemme even be a bad playa sef! angry.. Haba, Baba God just one opportunity, and one time smiley
Re: If I Were A Man.... by jmoore(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
{singing in R. kelly's voice} "But you are not man, so you don't have a clue..." cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Man.... by jeffizy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: If I Were A Man.... by greatgod2012(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
I thank God for making me a woman. God knows i'l be a better person being a woman, i dont need to think of if...........

Moreso, i've never been a man before, so i couldnt know what i would have done if i were a man.
May God help us all.
Re: If I Were A Man.... by jeffizy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^ you never wished for a day?
Re: If I Were A Man.... by greatgod2012(f): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
jeffizy: ^^ you never wished for a day?

i never, im an appreciative person, i believe God knows that i'll be a better person as a woman, always contented with what comes my way, d one i can change, i do, d one i cant, i leave it for God, life is too short to be thinking about several ifs...........
May God help us all.
Re: If I Were A Man.... by victorian(f): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2013
@greatgod2012, ain't you tired of your normal signature of May God help us all sad... Even when it's a funny post, u must say that phrase , then when it's a sad post, your normal signature sentence comes up again.. For Christ sakes , it getting tiring.. No offense intended o..... But it's As if you are tired of life, and always asking God , to help even in typing your own views...like its painful to type out views.....please, please pls, dear one.......Drop that MAY GOD HELP US ALL, slogan....I beg of you. .... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: If I Were A Man.... by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2013
victorian: @greatgod2012, ain't you tired of your normal signature of May God help us all sad... Even when it's a funny post, u must say that phrase , then when it's a sad post, your normal signature sentence comes up again.. For Christ sakes , it getting tiring.. No offense intended o..... But it's As if you are tired of life, and always asking God , to help even in typing your own views...like its painful to type out views.....please, please pls, dear one.......Drop that MAY GOD HELP US ALL, slogan....I beg of you. .... embarassed

say wetin happen na Leave her alone jawe.....at least she's not cursing anyone with her signature, neither is she saying any immoral thing. Me likey the signature and i would never get tired of God's help! D fact dt u don't like it or u're tired of it doesn't mean everyone is tired of it. Besides, u can just ignore that part of her post.
wait ooo....looks lyk i'm taking d tin personal grin grin grin
MAY GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: If I Were A Man.... by jeffizy(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2013
@victoria.... It is a world of live and let live.
It is GreatGOD12 's right to write wotever she feels is appropriate.
Dont be offended.
Re: If I Were A Man.... by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 15, 2013
I knew this Vicky woman is not so nice person after all , and Debrief reprimanded me for you.... what's your problem with somebody else's harmless signature? A nice woman at that.

O lojuti rara... before we know it you'll start spitting your useless apology. Mtcheww
Re: If I Were A Man.... by greatgod2012(f): 4:14am On Mar 15, 2013
victorian: @greatgod2012, ain't you tired of your normal signature of May God help us all sad... Even when it's a funny post, u must say that phrase , then when it's a sad post, your normal signature sentence comes up again.. For Christ sakes , it getting tiring.. No offense intended o..... But it's As if you are tired of life, and always asking God , to help even in typing your own views...like its painful to type out views.....please, please pls, dear one.......Drop that MAY GOD HELP US ALL, slogan....I beg of you. .... embarassed

May God help you! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If I Were A Man.... by greatgod2012(f): 6:20am On Mar 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

say wetin happen na Leave her alone jawe.....at least she's not cursing anyone with her signature, neither is she saying any immoral thing. Me likey the signature and i would never get tired of God's help! D fact dt u don't like it or u're tired of it doesn't mean everyone is tired of it. Besides, u can just ignore that part of her post.
wait ooo....looks lyk i'm taking d tin personal grin grin grin
MAY GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAMEN!
Re: If I Were A Man.... by greatgod2012(f): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2013
jidegirl12: I knew this Vicky woman is not so nice person after all , and Debrief reprimanded me for you.... what's your problem with somebody else's harmless signature? A nice woman at that.

O lojuti rara... before we know it you'll start spitting your useless apology. Mtcheww

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If I Were A Man.... by RoyalRoy(m): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2013
greatgod2012:

May God help you! grin grin
+2000 likes
Re: If I Were A Man.... by greatgod2012(f): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2013
jeffizy: @victoria.... It is a world of live and let live.
It is GreatGOD12 's right to write wotever she feels is appropriate.
Dont be offended.

thank you, life is just too short for this.........well, human beings will always be human beings and one of the ways to take life easy is to admit that human beings cannot be satisfied and that human beings will always have something to complain about.

@ victorian, you just showed me that you are a human being and sincerely im not offended.......life is just too short to be offended at this. Welcome dear, i love you.
May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: If I Were A Man.... by jeffizy(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2013
^^ICE on COAL.
Way to go!
Re: If I Were A Man.... by babyme1(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2013
I so love this woman. Greatgod i want to be like u when i grow up! Seriously, your posts inspire me alot.
Re: If I Were A Man.... by biolabee(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2013
WIth every wey dey happen for we country na this one dey vex persin

Na wa o

Do you prefer the devil to help you

I would have said more but I don't want to say one thing and oga at the top will say another so I rest my case
Re: If I Were A Man.... by greatgod2012(f): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2013
baby.me:
I so love this woman. Greatgod i want to be like u when i grow up! Seriously, your posts inspire me alot.

love you too dear, tell God to make you yourself, i also have my inadequacies.
May God help you and all of us.
Thank you.
Re: If I Were A Man.... by greatgod2012(f): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee: WIth every wey dey happen for we country na this one dey vex persin

Na wa o

Do you prefer the devil to help you

I would have said more but I don't want to say one thing and oga at the top will say another so I rest my case

thank you....... kiss kiss kiss
Re: If I Were A Man.... by biolabee(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2013
E go better o
Re: If I Were A Man.... by victorian(f): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2013
@ jidegirl, uv started again! ... Well, I don't have time for someone like you.. At least , I wasn't referring to you, or other pple saying their own here... I was, and am referring greatgod.. She has shown her kind of person, which is ok and cool... Like I said , earlier no offense intended... Yur welcome greatgod2012.. smiley

And you! jidegirl taking unnecessary Panadol for another person.... Keep it up... Lousy thing...smh..I don't have time for .your idiotic statements.... Take your frustrations elsewhere, Ode.
Re: If I Were A Man.... by slimyem: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2013
Ghen ghen...!grin
Re: If I Were A Man.... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
victorian: @ jidegirl, uv started again! ... Well, I don't have time for someone like you.. At least , I wasn't referring to you, or other pple saying their own here... I was, and am referring greatgod.. She has shown her kind of person, which is ok and cool... Like I said , earlier no offense intended... Yur welcome greatgod2012.. smiley

And you! jidegirl taking unnecessary Panadol for another person.... Keep it up... Lousy thing...smh..I don't have time for .your idiotic statements.... Take your frustrations elsewhere, Ode.

Yup! And there she is cheesy showing her true colours at last! ... don't you just love it when likes of st upid women here say 'jidegirl I don't have your time' YET y'all fools still reply me with epistle cheesy

odę alaileko obirin , I'm going back to bed now ( to complete my wifey duties wink) , pls keep going with your frustrations ... ASHIWERE!!!

I think I'll make out time to deal with you today ...another fake flawless Idiota! Go on

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Man.... by eagleeye2: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
jidegirl12:

Yup! And there she is cheesy showing her true colours at last! ... don't you just love it when likes of st upid women here say 'jidegirl I don't have your time' YET y'all fools still reply me with epistle cheesy

odę alaileko obirin , I'm going back to bed now ( to complete my wifey duties wink) , pls keep going with your frustrations ... ASHIWERE!!!

I think I'll make out time to deal with you today ...another fake flawless Idiota! Go on

my oga at the top said I should add...

MAY GOD HELP US ALL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Slept With Our Neighbour / Why Are Other Tribes So Concerned About The Expensive Igbo Bride Price Issue / Should I Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.