Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested (15270 Views)

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) / Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu / 18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by akanke79: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
A woman from eastern France has admitted delivering her 5-year-old daughter to be sexually abused by a 38-year-old paedophile she met on an internet forum.

The incident came to light at the weekend after the woman, from Nancy, took her daughter to the doctor. The girl, who was bleeding profusely, was admitted to hospital in the city. Doctors said the injuries were the worst they had seen on a child of that age, according to local paper le Républicain Lorrain.

The mother initially told police that the girl's injuries were caused when she fell during a zoo visit on Friday. When told that the girl's injuries did not match this story, the mother changed her account, saying that her daughter had been raped at a motorway rest stop.

After further questioning the mother admitted that she had delivered her daughter to a man she had met in an online chartroom. She confessed having numerous explicit chats with him, after which she agreed to deliver her daughter to the man's home in Talange, near Metz. The girl was delivered to her alleged attacker in the early afternoon and was collected by her mother at 11pm.

The paper said investigators have not yet established the mother's reasons for agreeing to deliver her daughter.

A 38-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of abusing the girl and has been questioned by police.

http://www.thelocal.fr/page/view/mother-i-arranged-for-my-daughter-to-be-raped
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by prettyrich(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
If this is true,Then the world hs surely gone mad.
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by agiboma(f): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
OMG i would like 10 minutes with that woman alone, poor baby girl.

1 Like

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
what is this world turning into? If God does not address issues like this one then he has to apologise to sodom and gomorah... Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by EfemenaXY: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
As soon as I read the title, I knew it just had to be an European Oyibo woman's handwork.

At least my Naija sisters get head pass this nonsense. Our maternal instincts dey Jungle levels...

4 Likes

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Osama10(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2012
craziness of de highest order
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by mkmyers45(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2012
OMFG....Perversion at its height.
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2012
tufiakwa! alu! what will i not hear in the world
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by bknight: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2012
Another disease is abt to be discovered by them again.

Not too long will see more of such mothers claiming their fundamental human rights. The urge to deliver their daughters to paedophil,es is natural to them..dat is who they are, society must come to accept them and not discriminate. Then it'll be given a name. Then africans will copy. Then they start to pressure africans to legalize it! Pervs!! angry

Under closer examination, dat woman will prove to be mentally deranged else I hope his gift money to her buys back her daughter's mental and emotional sanity undecided

8 Likes

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by jude33084(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2012
agiboma: OMG i would like 10 minutes with that woman alone, poor baby girl.

Its ♈☺uЯ turn Ť☺ voilate her abi? undecided
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2012
Useless mother.WTF
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by drogs(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2012
Anti-christ spirit
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2012
nonsense. next pls
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Tinkybabe(f): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2012
omg!I'm shocked to say the least. death penalty is too lenient a punishment for this inhumane animal of a woman.
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by gbadexy(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2012
I've always said that this oyinbo's get scientifical knowledge and good organisation but apart from dat, they are little above animals.
Animals sef get small sense and they don't molest underage females.
Which kind satisfaction the man want derive, and the mother left her daughter and came for her later!
The man should be executed and the mother be jailed for life.

1 Like

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by wandeay: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
we are in the last days
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Mcdondayan: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
E kwesiri i turu nwanyi ahu utu amu. She should be gang raped.

4 Likes

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by mallorca(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mcdondayan: E kwesiri i turu nwanyi ahu utu amu. She should be gang raped.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
Oh goody! Score one for the breeders!

1 Like

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by JinaduJosefu(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Efemena_xy: As soon as I read the title, I knew it just had to be an European Oyibo woman's handwork.

At least my Naija sisters get head pass this nonsense. Our maternal instincts dey Jungle levels...
see parochial conclusion oooo.....which kind sense una get?....avnt u heard abt naija women sellin their babies, usin their babies for personal rituals and forcin their young ladies into prostitution.....dont jump into conclusion nxt tym,....besides,the woman might nt b mentally stable...**consequencies of takin to drugs like our auntie idowuogbo**....it's nt an "oyinbo" problem alone oooo

4 Likes

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mcdondayan: E kwesiri i turu nwanyi ahu utu amu. She should be gang raped.
_
I ga esokwa na ndi ga-ala ya n'ike?

2 Likes

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by MMM2(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
God have mercy
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by JinaduJosefu(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
if i may ask,....where d hell is d father
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by solgee(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
This is wickedness in d highest places...kai, innocent child. I dont think she is the real mother of that child. The man is insane and the woman is mad
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Decryptor(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2012
@Jinadu-Josefu, you are the third person mentioning something about Idowuogbo doing drugs. This claim seems to be so asertive...hw true is it?
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
This is a common phenomenon in the northern part of Nigeria . No surprise here

1 Like

Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
shocked embarassed
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
angry
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by chocome: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2012
this is witchcraft. no be only those when dey fly for nite be witch o. watin d small girl do d mama to get dis kind barbaric punishment na! my people
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by JinaduJosefu(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
Decryptor: @Jinadu-Josefu, you are the third person mentioning something about Idowuogbo doing drugs. This claim seems to be so asertive...hw true is it?
haha...so u no know?? Idowuogbo na confirmed druglord ooo...she specializes in various kindda narcotics with "igbo" being her specialty...
Re: French Mother Arranged For Her Daughter To Be Molested by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:

see parochial conclusion oooo.....which kind sense una get?....avnt u heard abt naija women sellin their babies, usin their babies for personal rituals and forcin their young ladies into prostitution.....dont jump into conclusion nxt tym,....besides,the woman might nt b mentally stable...**consequencies of takin to drugs like our auntie idowuogbo**....it's nt an "oyinbo" problem alone oooo
so in other words,ur mother did d same tin to u abi? person!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) / We Have Missed Ese – Classmates / Angela Nkechi Igwetu: Family Asks Police To Go After Garki Abuja Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.