Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Women Should Know About Fibroids? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women Should Know About Fibroids? (2022 Views)

10 Things Every Woman Should Know About Fibroids / All You Should Know About Fibroids - Courtesy Primus Hospital , Abuja / NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT FIBROIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Should Know About Fibroids? by sammyhands: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
Up to 40 percent of women age 35 and older have uterine fibroids of a significant size. Furthermore, African-American women are at an even greater risk of being affected by fibroids, in which as many as 50 percent of black women have fibroids of a significant size.
Fibroid tumours may start in women when they are in their 20′s, however, most women do not begin to have symptoms until they are in their late 30’s or 40’s. In most cases, physicians are not able to predict if a fibroid will grow or cause symptoms.
Africans develop fibroids more often and at a younger age than women of other ethnic groups.
Due to the alarming number of women that are affected by fibroids, the Fibroid Treatment Collective offers “Top 7 Things Women Should Know About Fibroids.”
1. Uterine fibroids can affect women of all ages, but are most common in women ages 40 to 50.
2. Depending on size, location and number of fibroids, common symptoms include:
• Pelvic pain and pressure
• Excessive bleeding, including prolonged periods and passage of clots, which can lead to anemia.
• Abdominal swelling
• Pressure on the bladder, leading to frequent urination
• Pressure on the bowel, leading to constipation and bloating
• Infertility
3. No one is sure why women develop fibroids which affect 40% of women over 35 years in America and have a high rate of incidence among Africans. There is a possible link between uterine fibroid tumors and estrogen production.
4. Fibroids are diagnosed with an ultrasound in their gynecologist’s office. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is also used to determine how fibroids can be treated and provide information about any underlying disease.
5. Uterine fibroids can be treated with surgery, including hysterectomy, which removes the entire uterus, and myomectomy, which removes the fibroids but leaves the uterus. Both are major surgeries.
6. Approximately 600,000 hysterectomies are performed annually in the United States, about 300,000 due to uterine fibroids.
7. Over 50 percent of women who get hysterectomies have their ovaries removed, rendering them infertile.

Best Option
1. Though uterine fibroids can affect women of all ages, there is a lasting solution.
2. No matter the size, location and number of fibroids, in a space of 8 – 12weeks they can all be gone.
3. You don’t have to wait to be diagnose with fibroid before taking care of yourself (prevention is always/better than cure)
4. Uterine fibroids can be treated with surgery, including hysterectomy, which removes the entire uterus, and myomectomy, which removes the fibroids but leaves the uterus. Both are major surgeries. The best treatment so far has being found not to be surgery
5. Over 50 percent of women who get hysterectomies have their ovaries removed, rendering them infertile. For reading this email you/your loved one have a better alternative
WITH NO SURGERY, NO INCISION Fibroid can be a thing of the past.
With the right supplement and correction on your diet you can enjoy what other hundreds of black women are enjoying today.
Depending on the size anything from 2 – 12weeks Fibroid will be history.
for private counseling drop your email and get more info on how to help yourself

1 Like

Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by msalami(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
Here is my email: maarufabdulsalam@yahoo.com
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by Pink22(f): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Talk to me
jemmyfisher52@gmail.com
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by safe06: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@sammyhands,while I commend Ʊя̩̥̊ efforts on raising this topic and also willing to profer "solutions",I do not like that U do not want to willingly drop the information u are willing to share with those who will drop there e-mail here,anything worth doing Ȋ̝̊̅§ worth doing well,share the info here let everybody benefit,and if there are further enquiries,the poster will contact u through Ʊя̩̥̊ e-mail.

2 Likes

Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by uchemummy(f): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
autchbaby4real@yahoo.com
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by bolorunfem(f): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
safe06: [color=#990000][/color]@sammyhands,while I commend Ʊя̩̥̊ efforts on raising this topic and also willing to profer "solutions",I do not like that U do not want to willingly drop the information u are willing to share with those who will drop there e-mail here,anything worth doing Ȋ̝̊̅§ worth doing well,share the info here let everybody benefit,and if there are further enquiries,the poster will contact u through Ʊя̩̥̊ e-mail.

I agree with the above. However, my addy is wigatapforlife@yahoo.com. lets 'hear' what you have to 'say' undecided
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by epidi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
This is a right step in the right direction this is my email add pizzarrow2003@yahoo.com
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by joesQ(f): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2013
nice work u doin,il also love to hear from u,heres my email ad: efe_asuquo@yahoo.com
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by princepee: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2013
me @princepaddy74@yahoo.com
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by frankgist(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
impafunkee@yahoo.com
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by bolorunfem(f): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2013
August 2012 to April 2013, has anyone received any mail/info from the OP? I have not so anyone who has should let us in on what he has to offer pls. undecided
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by gozyluv202: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Here is my email.celiaegbos@yahoo.com
Re: Women Should Know About Fibroids? by MrKIZITO(m): 5:36am On May 16, 2015
Get instant Fibroid treatment without surgery from here http://www.supreme.com.ng/fibroid-treatment-without-surgery-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Lose Weight And Make Money With TLC / My Succesful VBAC Story!!! Yaaay / Natural Solution To Diseases. Let's Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.