Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? (6646 Views)

Where Do Witches And Wizards Get Their Power? From / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / Why Do Witches Hide Their Identity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
please do people called witches and wizards fly out at night from their body at sleep, and go ontop of trees or mountains to plot to kill people? anyone with proof? i'm tired of these nollywood movies spreading superstitions. unless someone can show proof then ill know these people aint mad
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Delafruita(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
diluminati: please do people called witches and wizards fly out at night from their body at sleep, and go ontop of trees or mountains to plot to kill people? anyone with proof? i'm tired of these nollywood movies spreading superstitions. unless someone can show proof then ill know these people aint mad
no proof.but i have witnessed confessions of a witch who admitted such and many other stuff

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Ubenedictus(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
diluminati: please do people called witches and wizards fly out at night from their body at sleep, and go ontop of trees or mountains to plot to kill people? anyone with proof? i'm tired of these nollywood movies spreading superstitions. unless someone can show proof then ill know these people aint mad
hahaha those are d stuff elders tell children to scare them.
Peace
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by uboma(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
it takes a witch to know what witches do at nyt...
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by uboma(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
it takes a witch to know what witches do at nyt...
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Delafruita(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ubenedictus: hahaha those are d stuff elders tell children to scare them.
Peace
when you see traditional religion been practiced,your views will change

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
uboma: it takes a witch to know what witches do at nyt...

abi Tor let them answer dis question o cos me sef tire 4 d question
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
Delafruita:
no proof.but i have witnessed confessions of a witch who admitted such and many other stuff

And it never occurred to you that this "witch" might have been making up stories? Or mentally ill? If someone told you that he was kidnapped by space aliens and analprobed, would you also believe them?

Why some people so willing to accept such ridiculous notions like witchcraft without questions is beyond me.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Delafruita:
when you see traditional religion been practiced,your views will change
Witchcraft has its origins in Europe, not Africa.
Arab slave traders and Christians demonized African traditions, but they forgot that Satan does not belong to the African traditions, but the Judeo-Christian ... Big mistake.
The same has happened with witchcraft, whose cult of initiation is the Sabbath, all this practiced in Europe, not Africa.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Delafruita(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2012
Evil Brain:

And it never occurred to you that this "witch" might have been making up stories? Or mentally ill? If someone told you that he was kidnapped by space aliens and analprobed, would you also believe them?

Why some people so willing to accept such ridiculous notions like witchcraft without questions is beyond me.
i never accept anything as true unless i have verifiable evidence.thats why i dont accept the jesus or muhammad story.but i have followed traditional religion for a while and there is verifiable proof for many of their beliefs even though lots of their beliefs are also just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo.my interest in traditional religion began by accident.an organization i once worked with secured a contract from the NTDC to explore all the potential tourism sites in the southwest and i was the project manager on that project.i toured the entire southwest and i can say with certainty that yoruba gods exist.some call it juju,others call it black magic but the reality is it exists.i have been to almost every festival in the southwest and almost every shrine and i can say that those things exist
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Delafruita:
i never accept anything as true unless i have verifiable evidence.thats why i dont accept the jesus or muhammad story.but i have followed traditional religion for a while and there is verifiable proof for many of their beliefs even though lots of their beliefs are also just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo.my interest in traditional religion began by accident.an organization i once worked with secured a contract from the NTDC to explore all the potential tourism sites in the southwest and i was the project manager on that project.i toured the entire southwest and i can say with certainty that yoruba gods exist.some call it juju,others call it black magic but the reality is it exists.i have been to almost every festival in the southwest and almost every shrine and i can say that those things exist

You say that there's verifiable proof of their beliefs and that Yoruba gods exist. Would you be so kind as to share some of this proof with us?

I feel like debunking some myths tonight.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Op i think you are referring to mousquitos. .

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Delafruita(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Evil Brain:

You say that there's verifiable proof of their beliefs and that Yoruba gods exist. Would you be so kind as to share some of this proof with us?

I feel like debunking some myths tonight.
no matter how hard you try,these ones cant be debunked

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by wissezy: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Yes they do. Jst around 2:00am u will be partly awake, u will feel a heavy a weight on u dat u cant even shake. Then in the morning u have something like razor marks all over ur body, especially on ur chest.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by EvilBrain1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Delafruita:
no matter how hard you try,these ones cant be debunked

Tell us what you saw and how you know it was real. Don't expect people to just take your word for it that juju is real.

Proof or GTFO.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 11, 2012
There are nothing like witches and wizards, but we have ghostly negative beings.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Delafruita(m): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2012
Evil Brain:

Tell us what you saw and how you know it was real. Don't expect people to just take your word for it that juju is real.

Proof or GTFO.
perhaps GTFO is a normal phrase to use to you but to sensible,sane,intelligent folks,its a phrase used by degenerate,asinine,egoistic,loun-mouthed buffoons

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:24am On Aug 11, 2012
Delafruita:
perhaps GTFO is a normal phrase to use to you but to sensible,sane,intelligent folks,its a phrase used by degenerate,asinine,egoistic,loun-mouthed buffoons

I'll take that to mean that you have no proof and you concede the point.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by wiegraf: 4:52am On Aug 11, 2012
Delafruita:

Evidence brah, Evidence.

I'm curious, seeing as you've been convinced I'd like to see how, considering you reject the judeo-christian god which I assume you've been indoctrinated in. I'm guessing you don't have any physical evidence and hence your reticence, regardless I'd just like to hear the story please.

Also GTFO isn't used that way in many environments, and you're already aware of that. So could you please ignore that?
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by uboma(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2012
grin[quote author=wissezy] Yes they do. Jst around 2:00am u will be partly awake, u will feel a heavy a weight on u dat u cant even shake. Then in the morning u have something like razor marks all over ur body, especially on ur chest.[/quote
]coming from a wizard himself. Pls tel us more. [quote author=wissezy] Yes they do. Jst around 2:00am u will be partly awake, u will feel a heavy a weight on u dat u cant even shake. Then in the morning u have something like razor marks all over ur body, especially on ur chest.[/quote
]coming from a wizard himself. Pls tel us more.
[quote author=wissezy] Yes they do. Jst around 2:00am u will be partly awake, u will feel a heavy a weight on u dat u cant even shake. Then in the morning u have something like razor marks all over ur body, especially on ur chest.[/quote
]coming from a wizard himself. Pls tel us more.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by engrtee(f): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2012
Vampires are real. Witches are real.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Poster, you believe in Juju, voodoo, charms, you've heard about people that invoke traditional bullet proof on their body, but you don't want to believe the existence of witches and wizards. . now can you see you are a witch yourself?

let T.B Joshua and the wise men, Pastor Irene of S.Africa or any other "anoited MOG" lay hands on you, I swear you go dance alanta. .with your clothes lying flat on the ground.

Seeing is believing, just go to a living church. .thats all you need to do.

If you have a MYTV decorder, pls search for "emmanuel T.V, UBN or Miracle T.V. Watch and you'll see it with your eyes. . Even though I know you'll come back with your ignorance that everything is "videoshop".

"There is little or nothing will can do about those that are already marked to perish. Bible called them, ""accusers of brethren"". Even when they see Jesus, they'll still not believe cos their hearth is stronger than stone"

3 Likes

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by wiegraf: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis:
Seeing is believing

Heh heh, no. Also, curiosity never killed the cat.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Delafruita(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2012
wiegraf:

Evidence brah, Evidence.

I'm curious, seeing as you've been convinced I'd like to see how, considering you reject the judeo-christian god which I assume you've been indoctrinated in. I'm guessing you don't have any physical evidence and hence your reticence, regardless I'd just like to hear the story please.

Also GTFO isn't used that way in many environments, and you're already aware of that. So could you please ignore that?
what do you expect as evidence?a minute of meetings?or perhaps videos?or perhaprs pictures?i used to have a lot of those due to the job my employer did on behalf of the tourism development corporation.however,that was 7years ago.

i have never been one to believe in something unless i can see it in action.i wasnt indoctrinated in the judeo-christian god.i actually come from a home where me pa is a non-chalant muslim and me ma is a christian who attends church once a year.there was no indoctrination.i tried both ways and gave them up when i realised they were just bull.

like i said earlier,some call it juju so perhaps for better understanding,i will stick with that tag.i have seen juju in action.i have watched it in action and i have witnessed the repercussions of its actions.perhaps if you're curious enough to confirm the falsity of claims of juju efficacy,you might want to take a short trip to some shrines.
start with the "araba of ife's shrine" then perhaps you should attend the olokun festival in osun-osogbo.when tourist visit,they come on the last day which is the main festival,however by virtue of our contract with NTDC and accreditation by officials,we were granted access into hitherto forbidden places all through our coverage of the 30days of the festival.friends,what my eyes saw cannot be graphically explained even by me.suffice it to say it was an eye-opener for me.
move on to the olojo festival in ife.that should be in september or early october.
by the end of that tour,i had seen enough juju in action to make me realise its efficacy.afterwards i started to pay more attention and ask questions.my sojourn took me to prof.yemi elebubon(a renowned ifa priest) who revealed a lot of things.
it will be quite impossible for me to accurately relate specific scenarios but over the years,i have looked upon rumors of such things with the realisation of that experience

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Delafruita(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Witchcraft has its origins in Europe, not Africa.
Arab slave traders and Christians demonized African traditions, but they forgot that Satan does not belong to the African traditions, but the Judeo-Christian ... Big mistake.
The same has happened with witchcraft, whose cult of initiation is the Sabbath, all this practiced in Europe, not Africa.
perhaps the term "witchcraft" had it origin in europe.the error is to associate "witchcraft" with evil as people often do.witches arent always bad and are just as diversified as any society.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by wiegraf: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2012
Delafruita:
what do you expect as evidence?a minute of meetings?or perhaps videos?or perhaprs pictures?i used to have a lot of those due to the job my employer did on behalf of the tourism development corporation.however,that was 7years ago.

i have never been one to believe in something unless i can see it in action.i wasnt indoctrinated in the judeo-christian god.i actually come from a home where me pa is a non-chalant muslim and me ma is a christian who attends church once a year.there was no indoctrination.i tried both ways and gave them up when i realised they were just bull.

like i said earlier,some call it juju so perhaps for better understanding,i will stick with that tag.i have seen juju in action.i have watched it in action and i have witnessed the repercussions of its actions.perhaps if you're curious enough to confirm the falsity of claims of juju efficacy,you might want to take a short trip to some shrines.
start with the "araba of ife's shrine" then perhaps you should attend the olokun festival in osun-osogbo.when tourist visit,they come on the last day which is the main festival,however by virtue of our contract with NTDC and accreditation by officials,we were granted access into hitherto forbidden places all through our coverage of the 30days of the festival.friends,what my eyes saw cannot be graphically explained even by me.suffice it to say it was an eye-opener for me.
move on to the olojo festival in ife.that should be in september or early october.
by the end of that tour,i had seen enough juju in action to make me realise its efficacy.afterwards i started to pay more attention and ask questions.my sojourn took me to prof.yemi elebubon(a renowned ifa priest) who revealed a lot of things.
it will be quite impossible for me to accurately relate specific scenarios but over the years,i have looked upon rumors of such things with the realisation of that experience

You're right, that wasn't helpful smiley
Thanks for your time though, if that's any actual consolation , have a 'like' as well
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by cyrexx: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2012
Delafruita:

but the good thing about those "Gods" is that they they "answer" when you call on them and they dont "force" a another person to follow them by threatening eternal torture in that person's imaginary second life. quite unlike our most beneficient Allah and All-loving Yahweh.

i give our African Gods a big thumbs up
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2012
cyrexx:

but the good thing about those "Gods" is that they they "answer" when you call on them and they dont "force" a another person to follow them by threatening eternal torture in that person's imaginary second life. quite unlike All-loving Yahweh.

i give our African Gods a big thumbs up

its funny to know that the african idol can not function except it is carved into funny shapes by a carpenter before he it can talk. . hehehe. . What a dumb and a docile god.

How can a normal human being created by an Almighty God. .carve a wood, metal, or stone and start calling 'it' god. .

gosh!. .

well thank God for the Ethiopian woman in the Bible, for bringing the gospel to africa. . .

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2012
So far, nobody has been able to defend this assertion tha juju is real. Wissezy has described what scientists call hypnopompic hallucinations aka spirits pressing you down in the night. This is a common phenomenon that is definitely not caused by witches or demons or whatever. It seems that he's been suckered by the pastors who spread this false belief in order to scare people and bring them to church.

Dellafruita, on the other hand is just telling vague stories. He has no proof, yet he refuses to GTFO. This is somewhat annoying.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by Richardid: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2012
@poster are you saying that you have not seen any evidence to convince you that the almighty God that created you exists. The things that you see around you,are they not ample evidence to shox that there is a supreme being.The traditional gods that you people are eulogising,do you know that they dont give out things for free, just visit most of their adherants and you will see what they took from them in exchage for protection.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by wissezy: 11:41am On Aug 11, 2012
@Evil brain, that happened to my elder brother. I witnessed it.
Re: Do Witches Really Convene At Night To Suck Blood? by ijawkid(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Evil Brain: So far, nobody has been able to defend this assertion tha juju is real. Wissezy has described what scientists call hypnopompic hallucinations aka spirits pressing you down in the night. This is a common phenomenon that is definitely not caused by witches or demons or whatever. It seems that he's been suckered by the pastors who spread this false belief in order to scare people and bring them to church.

Dellafruita, on the other hand is just telling vague stories. He has no proof, yet he refuses to GTFO. This is somewhat annoying.

Oboy where u dey live??

If u doubt come and see for urself...

U guys just like arguing all d time....

Come and see for urself if its just hallucinations or sometin real....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africans May Never Recover From This Blow / Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? / Should A Christian Hotelier Allow Unmarried Couples To Lodge In A Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.