Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Need Advice About Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice About Business (604 Views)

Need Advice About A Business I Would Like To Do / Questions About"business Related To China Or Travel To China"?you Can Ask Me / A Word Of Advice About (MONEY RITUALS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice About Business by Crosbe: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hey guys
I want the slight assistance about the business and i am going to start the new business so any one tell me that what type of business i should start which can be start with low capital and have the good profit margins.

shareholder conflicts
Re: Need Advice About Business by chukwuinya: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
how much do you have mr man?before you talk of what kind of buz
Re: Need Advice About Business by Toptic(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2012
Decorative asbestos/ceiling worth investing into. With N3k you'll have a business that you can even leave for those coming behind you.
The good news about it is that you don't really need huge capital to start and with just N3k or there about you can have your first production on ground.
Profitablity? Don't mind, once you get it produce and people sees it, you'll be surprise to see how they will start asking you to produce it for them...and even get distributors in your environments.
All the information you need to start is available @ http://decorativeceiling..com

(1) (Reply)

Diesel And PMS (premium Motor Spirit) 4 Sale At Marine Quantity. / Ideos S7 Tablet For Dash 40k For The Big Boys Only 08035406273 / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Raise Grasscutter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.