Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! (18398 Views)

Soldiers Recover Laptops, Weapons From Boko Haram Cell (Photos) / Pictures Of Captured Weapons From Boko Haram / Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Leader, Others, Recover Weapons From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Dainfamous: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Members of the Joint Task Force (JTF) recovered these weapons during their house-to-house search of residence of Maiduguri, Borno State.

Some Elders from the North East Zone have warned the army to stop the these search and advised them to pull back to their barracks.

http://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria

2 Likes

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Dainfamous: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Some body should please try and convince me that these weapons came from christian house because i heard that Christians was responsible on boko haram killings,boyy! i have to keep my eyes on this earth without blinking.............

1 Like

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
Da infamous: So body should please try and convince me that these weapons came from christian house because i heard that Christians was responsible on boko haram killings,boyy! i have to keep my eyes on this earth without blinking.............

Da infamous that news sounds so infamous

2 Likes

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Youngzedd(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
Da infamous: Some Elders from the North East Zone have warned the army to stop the these search and advised them to pull back to their barracks.

Now tell me who are the elders?
Muslims or Christians

And also tell me that elders doesn't know anything about all this happening in their state, that was why they want to STOP the searching.

Hehehe! Muslims, it's just a matter of time.

*Nwamgbenta*
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by yimikaa: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
shocked OMG!!! is someone getting ready for war? God help Nigeria cry
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by doublecross(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
you are a murder fucker. I read through the info and didn't see a line that says Christians are responsible for the Bokoharam thing.
Da infamous: So body should please try and convince me that these weapons came from christian house because i heard that Christians was responsible on boko haram killings,boyy! i have to keep my eyes on this earth without blinking.............

1 Like

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Mcdondayan: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
I dont understand you. Please tell us your tribe nd i will beg d op to translate it in a language you ll understand.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by igbsam(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=Da infamous

Some Elders from the North East Zone have warned the army to stop the these search and advised them to pull back to their barracks.

http://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria

[/quote]

JTF should round up those useless elders and conduct a thorough Investigation on them after which they should execute all of them. Am sure they are the boko haram kingpins. Bloody elders.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by cheks22(m): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
Nawaoo!
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
And who says Nigerians should not legally have guns! I think its high time the legislators approved gun license. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Mcdondayan: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
The slowpoke is even the op. *SMH*

1 Like

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by doublecross(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
I employ the house to house searching but serious measure should be taken on it. The Boko-haramites might be the next to search your house with a bomb. I think ID Cards and other modes of dentifications should be presented before allowing the search. mosques and churches should also be searched. This also should be done on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by monkvirus(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
God help us in this nation.

6 Likes

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
Da infamous: Some body should please try and convince me that these weapons came from christian house because i heard that Christians was responsible on boko haram killings,boyy! i have to keep my eyes on this earth without blinking.............

They could have come from either muslims or christains because i cant see where either '' Jesus is lord'' or '' No other God except Allah'' is written on the arms.

4 Likes

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Ninilowo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
I ve said it that a direct offensive be launched on Maiduguri. How on earth would a group of whatever be troubling a nation as big as Nigeria. I trust OBJ he for don wipe them and their elders away.

2 Likes

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Super1759: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
Nna mehn, I need to get gun asap. Something is cooking somewhere
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by ololo12: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2012
I weep for my country!! cry cry
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by pyyxxaro: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
SEE THAT ONE WITH WOODEN BODY , NA PERSON BODY DAT GROUNDNUT WON ENTER cry shocked GOD ABEG
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by alaoeri: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
Source hope for nigeria facebook wall, how are ωε sure that the pix is from maiduguri & where are d ppl trying to smuggle the weapons into the country? Fake news.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Dawdy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
I've prayed to Almighty Allah to expose the evil doers people who are troubling this country in this Ramadan.

1 Like

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Ninapha(f): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
Coming from elders! That state is in deep mess. Let d search continue and JTF should do double search in th houses of d following: all imams, almajiri camps, elders, politicians and most importantly brotels. Those abokis fear them
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by gistme24(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sadly,am sure no one is really surprised, because this is now an everyday sight...
Would have been shocked if an armoured tank was found in any of the searched houses instead sad
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
RPG, AK 47 rifles and lots of bullets. This is some serious firepower.

But more are still coming in o. Thumbs up for the JTF guys, but what about the people in possesion of these weapons? I hope they wer arrested and under serious interogation.

I think our Government should be working seriously about getting the main planners of this insurgency.

If they need me I can help with some interrogation...I have some experience there.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by xpensivethony: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
Dawdy: I've prayed to Almighty Allah to expose the evil doers people who are troubling this country in this Ramadan.
my friend allah will nt expose them because they are fighting for him...as for me every terrorist is a muslim nd every muslim is a potential terrorist...

3 Likes

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by buzugee(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
berem: And who says Nigerians should not legally have guns! I think its high time the legislators approved gun license. undecided
NIGERIA IS NOT AMERICA, IF YOU NEED A GUN GET ONE. WHY ARE YOU WAITING FOR LICENSE ?
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by seunlayi(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
This house to house search should not be stopped, JTF should reinforced and continue with it. It may be a solution to this Boko Haram issue, although innocent people may be affected i.e. some of those that have weapons may drop it at those that are not involved homes. But I still believed that it will surely solve this problem.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by KenJak(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Guy! You're crazy,aren't you literate at all to get this clearly?

Da infamous: Some body should please try and convince me that these weapons came from christian house because i heard that Christians was responsible on boko haram killings,boyy! i have to keep my eyes on this earth without blinking.............

1 Like

Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Lordave: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
Na this small small guns una de shout for? If Asari Dokubo unveil his group own here some of una go die without testing the thing self.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Lordave: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2012
if to say you be human being I for reply you. Bloody ghoul.
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
berem: And who says Nigerians should not legally have guns! I think its high time the legislators approved gun license. undecided
If dem give u gun u go fit shoot? Yeye
Re: Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! by greall1: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
OMO BOKO DEY VEX

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / Nigeria Election: INEC Reveals Fresh Decision On Zamfara APC Saga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.