Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,002 members, 7,859,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lawyers Marrying Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyers Marrying Each Other (578 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Marrying Each Other by bluebutton: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
I'm a legal practitioner and my intended wife is a lawyer too. We are brilliant critics in virtually all the cases we handle.
She's into commercial/business law while I am into the criminal law. Hired by several companies, I say she is quiet rich.
For me, I deal with high-profile criminals so the practice is hmmm... in it's way, okay for me.

The issue here is that, she is always telling me that as a defense attorney, that I let criminals back into the streets even when I know that they are guilty.
She brings in this whole moralistic perspective and sometimes it leads to me sleeping on my couch and she gets the bed.
I also tell her that she ignored the plight of the masses and sign off contracts to the detriment of the poor. That's where the devil in her escapes the hell within.

I love her no doubt about it but marrying her means saying 'I'm so sorry' everytime.

I might not get be able to come home, cuddle my wife and tell her 'Honey, my client killed a ***** and I managed to twist the technicalities and he is free.
I've got a huge cheque just for saving his behind.

Now WHAT DO I DO? COS PRETTY SOON, I'LL BE EXPECTED TO RING MY BELLS.
Re: Lawyers Marrying Each Other by Sijo01(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
You guys should leave your argument in the court room before going home for the day and not turning your home into another court session.
Re: Lawyers Marrying Each Other by bluebutton: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
U should see what happens... It is a constant tug - of - war.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Risks Of Marrying Somone With Massive Debt? / Teleport And Advice Yourself! Lol! / Engaged Couple Finds Out They’re Siblings Right Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.