Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye (881 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by rodeo0070(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2012
The General Overseer of the Redeemed
Christian Church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has
urged Nigerians to cast their burdens unto God
as Nigeria will surely go higher.
He mentioned this on Saturday during the
closing session of the 60th annual convention
of the church at the Redemption Camp, along
the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
According to him, Nigerians should have faith
in order to achieve the seemingly impossible.
“Faith should also be coupled with enduring
hard work. When you try to do something and it
is not working on your first trial, you should not
give up easily. You need to be persistent in
prayers and also in what you do to achieve
success.”
“Nigerians should have the power to deal with
the forces that can bring us down.
“If we must get to the top, we must have faith in
God, who is the God of all flesh.”
He stated that during his 70th birthday
anniversary, he asked God to give 70,000
women the fruit of the womb “and 68 babies
were delivered during the weeklong
convention, with 34 boys and 34 girls.’’
The general overseer added that the RCCG had
branches in 160 countries, adding that many
more would be established in other countries.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2012
why is this man always lying? because of faith? why not deal with the chilling issues at hand now? christians should be tired with these kind of pronouncements. we are not in the stone age anymore

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2012
Lying? Haw dare yhu say dat?
Yhu don't know what God showed him sef. Yhur just jealous becus God does not show yhu anything.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: Lying? Haw dare yhu say dat?
Yhu don't know what God showed him sef. Yhur just jealous becus God does not show yhu anything.
please read my signature and sleep over it.
Same peeps like you will say God doesnt speak to Pastor Bakare because he speaks on burning and salient issues.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by rodeo0070(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2012
diluminati:
please read my signature and sleep over it.
Same peeps like you will say God doesnt speak to Pastor Bakare because he speaks on burning and salient issues.
Nice one bro.
Yes Nigeria will go higher if all churches can
play their part by getting involved more in
the plights of the people in areas like
education(by education,I mean increased
scholarships into the schools built by them
and schools for children from disadvantaged
backgrounds), health: basic health care in states, rural areas to be precise and in terms of general ailments(malaria and the likes). I'm not saying they should take over Government responsibilities but a little "push" is required @times.
Nigerian are gradually getting tired of this “e
go better” mentality fused by the media and
propagated by the religious groups.
The same "E go better" or "let's leave everything to God" sayings gave way to most things we are witnessing today, corruption, infrastructural decay and the likes.
I'm nt saying we should abandon God, but efforts on our own part matters as well.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by rodeo0070(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2012
Religion...
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
diluminati:
please read my signature and
sleep over it.
Same peeps like you will say
God doesnt speak to Pastor
Bakare because he speaks on
burning and salient issues.

So yhu prefare to take sides with Bakare.... The pastor cum POLITICIAN instead of a man of God that doesn't indulge with the vain things of the world. Yhu are obviously not getting yhur priorities right. .. . Miss illuminati.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by plaetton: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
This is the same crap Adeboye has been selling his deluded followers for a very long time. Same theme every year.
Does anyone expect him to say otherwise?
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by Mcleo007(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
diluminati: why is this man always lying? because of faith? why not deal with the chilling issues at hand now? christians should be tired with these kind of pronouncements. we are not in the stone age anymore

You took the words exactly out of my open mouth. Only gullibles and religious fanatics fall for cheap talks like those. We are in an age of reason; where empirical analysis supports rational definitions. What 'God' can show one man, he can show others. Get that fact yall and stop following/listening to these men who leave off your hard earnings in the guise of seed sowing seed and tithing.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by JameyMaxwell(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
My friends, its not how long that matters, its the message that matters.
Itz obvious that Nigeria isn't where it should be, instead its where it shouldn't be. But let's get something straight, we cannot impose our will on God.
Gods tyme is the best.
And by the way,
The President has his job,which is Overseeing the affairs of Nigeria.
The
Pastor too has his job. His own affairs has to do with God.
The pastor cannot do the work of the President,Govenor,Local gov. Head etc
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by plaetton: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: My friends, its not how long that matters, its the message that matters.
Itz obvious that Nigeria isn't where it should be, instead its where it shouldn't be. But let's get something straight, we cannot impose our will on God.
Gods tyme is the best.
And by the way,
The President has his job,which is Overseeing the affairs of Nigeria.
The
Pastor too has his job. His own affairs has to do with God.
The pastor cannot do the work of the President,Govenor,Local gov. Head etc

Pure crap.
Since god's time is always the best time, then why bother with god at all?
Why worship and pray for this and that since god will only do what he wants when he wants it?
If obviously, as you imply, that no one understands god's ways, then what the bleep is religion all about?
Why do we have men exploiting and living large on the sweats of others because they claim to know what god wants and does't want?

If god has his own unalterable will, then religion is redundant and superflous.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
plaetton:

Pure crap.
Since god's time is always the best time, then why bother with god at all?
Why worship and pray for this and that since god will only do what he wants when he wants it?
If obviously, as you imply, that no one understands god's ways, then what the bleep is religion all about?
Why do we have men exploiting and living large on the sweats of others because they claim to know what god wants and does't want?

If god has his own unalterable will, then religion is redundant and superflous.

Guy, don't tell me yhu are planning to go to Heaven cause yhu obviously sound lyke an unbeliever ...... even if yhu plan to go, dey will not take yhu.
Why do barren women pray to God for the fruit of the womb? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT THEIR REQUEST.
Why do people pray for promotion at their places of work? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT THEIR REQUEST
Why do people pray to God for Money? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT THEIR REQUEST
Why do “YOU” pray to God to grant yhu long life? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT YHUR REQUEST
Infact, “WHY DO PEOPLE PRAY”? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT ALL OUR REQUESTS!
Itz a matter of tyme and when its right for yhu. It can take minutes,days,months,years. So Gods tyme iz the best. No doubt bout that.
Secondly,there are Real things,there are Fake things. There are also Real pastors and Fake pastors.
Naw tell me, btw a pastors that mendles into the dirty world of politics and the pastor who maintains his stand with God by leaving his life for him, who sounds lyke a Fakey?
Did Jesus turn himself into a politician even though that's what people wanted?
So think about it Ni*ger, God is not a person yhu should joke with at all. He can kill yhu naw.
I've learnt my lesson a long tyme ago.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by ijawkid(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
I just hope he chased all d politicians fleecing d country dry from the front sits and outta da church environ.....

I tire for nigeria...!!!!
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by onatisi(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
Jamey Maxwell:

Guy, don't tell me yhu are planning to go to Heaven cause yhu obviously sound lyke an unbeliever ...... even if yhu plan to go, dey will not take yhu.
Why do barren women pray to God for the fruit of the womb? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT THEIR REQUEST.
Why do people pray for promotion at their places of work? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT THEIR REQUEST
Why do people pray to God for Money? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT THEIR REQUEST
Why do “YOU” pray to God to grant yhu long life? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT YHUR REQUEST
Infact, “WHY DO PEOPLE PRAY”? BECAUSE GOD CAN GRANT ALL OUR REQUESTS!
Itz a matter of tyme and when its right for yhu. It can take minutes,days,months,years. So Gods tyme iz the best. No doubt bout that.
Secondly,there are Real things,there are Fake things. There are also Real pastors and Fake pastors.
Naw tell me, btw a pastors that mendles into the dirty world of politics and the pastor who maintains his stand with God by leaving his life for him, who sounds lyke a Fakey?
Did Jesus turn himself into a politician even though that's what people wanted?
So think about it Ni*ger, God is not a person yhu should joke with at all. He can kill yhu naw.
I've learnt my lesson a long tyme ago.
thanks pls tell them,smeone brings the message of hope and joy they hate him,yet someone brings the message of doom and sadness nd blood they say he is taliking sense nd hail him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by God2man(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2012
onatisi:
thanks pls tell them,smeone brings the message of hope and joy they hate him,yet someone brings the message of doom and sadness nd blood they say he is taliking sense nd hail him

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by God2man(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2012
rodeo0070: The General Overseer of the Redeemed
Christian Church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has
urged Nigerians to cast their burdens unto God
as Nigeria will surely go higher.
He mentioned this on Saturday during the
closing session of the 60th annual convention
of the church at the Redemption Camp, along
the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
According to him, Nigerians should have faith
in order to achieve the seemingly impossible.
“Faith should also be coupled with enduring
hard work. When you try to do something and it
is not working on your first trial, you should not
give up easily. You need to be persistent in
prayers and also in what you do to achieve
success.”
“Nigerians should have the power to deal with
the forces that can bring us down.
“If we must get to the top, we must have faith in
God, who is the God of all flesh.”
He stated that during his 70th birthday
anniversary, he asked God to give 70,000
women the fruit of the womb “and 68 babies
were delivered during the weeklong
convention, with 34 boys and 34 girls.’’
The general overseer added that the RCCG had
branches in 160 countries, adding that many
more would be established in other countries.

A New Nigeria is coming from the spiritual realm to the physical realm.
Let us encourage this truth.

God bless Nigeria.
God2man.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Amen to dat bro. Some people cannot just comprehend some things.......
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by dorox(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2012
I am astonished at how long these men of god have been repeating the same lie of selling false hope to the gullible nigerian masses, uninhibited by conscience or the fear of being caught. Maybe we are indeed a nation of stupid people for expecting a different result from the same old lie.
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: Amen to dat bro. Some people cannot just comprehend some things.......
the answer is simple ppl love bad news more than good ones just like ppl love darkness more than light.
tell them gej will die they will be very happy but tell them boko will be stopped or thant nigeria will get better u will become their enemies
Re: Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2012
D fact is nobody wants to fight. We only wanna hear faith, believe in God all will be well etc. Whereas, in the bible, David, Joshua, Moses, where all men of war. They didn't stand at one pilpit wilding their swords that if they have faith and sit down etc. These David and co fought physical battles, not prayer fall down and dies battles. These men of God have really turned the bible upside down. You all can wait with faith oo. U heard? I will fight for my rights, and I will praise God

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen Or Heard About Prophet Tb Joshua,s Wife Before? / American Actor SYLVESTER STALLONE Surrendered His Life To The Lord Jesus Christ / All Catholics Will Go To Hell Because They Worship Satan’ – Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.