Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,169 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

"Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" (203892 Views)

How To Earn $100 Daily With Google Adsense (a Step-by-step Tutorials) / Get Free Recharge Card Printing Machine And Start Your Business With N10,000! / Free Step By Step Guide To Opening A Wells Fargo Account For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Swizz1: 1:38am On May 29, 2019
am interested... thanks
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by ogbuso: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Get the updated Recharge card printing software inclusive with bonus of airtime worth #1,000 for first installation with simplified interface. The updated printing software can print 40 vouchers in one A4 paper. You will also be guided. We also sell recharge E-pins with quick delivery same day after payment confirmation to our account & files sent to your Email address unlike others that delays for 24 hours or more before delivery. However, Recharge E-pins are sold to those who purchase & install our printing software. For interested persons, 07037234220 or ogbusome@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Evergreen and award winning business.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by ebexy4luv: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
chizillar:
To get the printing software for bulk printing and other materials for card printing/07033097160.
Did you still have it.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by legalwealth(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2020
cool
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by empire02: 10:58am On May 21, 2020
Can you guide me please,
I have spare 400k to start up this business
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by empire02: 10:59am On May 21, 2020
ogbuso:
Get the updated Recharge card printing software inclusive with bonus of airtime worth #1,000 for first installation with simplified interface. The updated printing software can print 40 vouchers in one A4 paper. You will also be guided. We also sell recharge E-pins with quick delivery same day after payment confirmation to our account & files sent to your Email address unlike others that delays for 24 hours or more before delivery. However, Recharge E-pins are sold to those who purchase & install our printing software. For interested persons, 07037234220 or ogbusome@gmail.com

Is this still available.
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by ebexy4luv: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2020
empire02:

Is this still available.
I have software for printing recharge cards for all networks in Nigeria at affordable prices. We can meet face to face if you are in Lagos or Ogun state. Do WhatsApp me on 08066640868. Thanks
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by ebexy4luv: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2020
empire02:
Can you guide me please,
I have spare 400k to start up this business
yes.chat me up. U can start Recharge Cards Printing Business and pos business
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by empire02: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2020
ebexy4luv:

I have software for printing recharge cards for all networks in Nigeria at affordable prices. We can meet face to face if you are in Lagos or Ogun state. Do WhatsApp me on 08066640868. Thanks
I'm in imo
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by ebexy4luv: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
empire02:

I'm in imo
Chat me up on whatsapp for free training
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by ebexy4luv: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
empire02:

I'm in imo
are u the one that I activate d Software for last week. If not contact me on WhatsApp 08066640868

1 Like

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by japandman: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Partner with Us to Start Printing Recharge Cards of All GSM Networks Today and Start Making Money Every day of your Life.

We sell epins at a very affordable rate.
This is a lifetime opportunity that can create massive wealth and good income for you any time and day.

How To order Recharge card Pins!

To Order For ePins of All Networks, kindly Follow This Sample Steps Below:

Our E-Pin Prices are: Mtn: N96.5, Airtel: N95.5 9mobile:N95.5 and Glo: N93

Do you Calculation and Proceed To the Bank To Pay Or You Can Do a Transfer.

After Payment, Send the Following:

Name Of Depositor, Amount Paid, Email and ePin Specifications

(e.g: MTN N100/50pcs, Airtel N200/100pcs, 9mobile N500/20pcs, Glo N100/100pcs)

Send To : 08054163837 (whatsapp messages only) or
Call: 07063714163 for enquiry

Note: Minimum order is 50pcs For N100/N200, Then 20pcs For N500 and N1000 denomination.

How to get started How To Start Printing Recharge Cards.
Kindly Follow The Steps Below:

1. Install our ePin SOFTWARE (only for our clients in other to order for our cheap e-pin) on your computer, insert our licence key (#10,000) and get certificate You can use or download a universal software.

2. Buy ePins from our company (DD GLOBAL IDYLL VENTURES) or any reliable recharge card e-pin dealer.

3. Upload the ePins to the software.

4. Connect printer to PC and load it with papers.

5. Use the software to print the ePins on the papers.

6. Sell to wholesalers and make huge money doing turn over with your capital.

BEST SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by japandman: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
From DD Global Idyll Ventures

'Recharge card Printing Business is one business with huge demand and has the capacity to multiply your money very fast because of the way DD Global Idyll Ventures sells the prices of our e-pins which is at a very cheap rate so as to enable customers maximize profit when they print and sell in wholesale. It simply means we allow you to buy the e-pins at a very low price rate, print it any where in Nigeria and make huge profit after sales. That is exactly the advantage we have over other companies that sell software but can not access the e-pins for users of their software to print and make money. You can make between 3 to 4% gains every day after printing and selling your recharge cards to wholesalers/retailers so it makes it very fast for you to sell.'
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Please what is the least price one can get e-pins now
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by psucc(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Is this thread still alive?
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by Abeeb1995: 4:32pm On May 12, 2021
psucc:
Is this thread still alive?

Same question oooo
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by commarrkss: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE OR FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by commarrkss: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE OR FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success
Re: "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" by irsakant: 2:54am On Dec 11, 2022
I'm interested and I have DM you via your WhatsApp
ebexy4luv:
are u the one that I activate d Software for last week. If not contact me on WhatsApp 08066640868

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.