Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Please Help On Where To Register My Domain.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help On Where To Register My Domain.com.ng (640 Views)

Please Help Me With A Good Site To Register My Domain Name / How To Change Domain.com/wordpress To Domain.com . / My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On Where To Register My Domain.com.ng by Sharexgold(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
Please i need some help here.
My site developer made a mistake by registerin wrong domain 4 my site. Instead of Mattablepaints, he went on to register (maltablepaints dot com). Though d site is completed. Please i need some commnt if ther is any adjustment to make. I need to register another domain 4 d site and where to register (dot com dot ng) at d cheapest rate. Thanks!
Re: Please Help On Where To Register My Domain.com.ng by rufaai(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2012
Eyyah, sorry for that.

If you can contact the registrar, they may be able to ammend the changes to the domain if its not older than 3days.

If you want .com.ng go to www.gigalayer.com
Re: Please Help On Where To Register My Domain.com.ng by chidi500(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2012
www.hostlinker.com offers international and local domain registration.it also offer secure web hosting services

(1) (Reply)

webdesign with wordpress is like carrying a knife to fight in a world for guns / 2013 Top Dofollow Forums To Get Quality Backlinks / Referrals - Your Best Source Of Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.