Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,926 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash (14512 Views)

Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims) / Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by soledadd: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2012
Lives waste by day, beatiful people are being forgoton. I think the death toll this year is the highest. Where are we heading to? How prepared are we to pay this ultimate price. Let live each day of our life as if there is no tomorow. Make the best out each day and have every cause to rejoice for you are alife. Even in their beauties, richies, expertise, intelligence, exposures and every good thing you can think of, they are no more. May their soul rest in peace. May God give their families the heart to bear.
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2012
Menh ppl still have mind to Eat, Turning young ppls wake keeping to a party cry cry
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
IN AS MUCH AS I CONDOLE WITH THE VICTIMS FAMILY GATHERING HERE, WHAT BAFFLES ME HERE; WHY THE ENTERTAINMENT ASPECT, CAN'T PEOPLE WAIT TO GET HOME BEFORE EATING? THIS TOTALLY NEGATES THE MOURNING MOOD AND ITS TOTALLY UNAFRICAN.

UNAFRICAN undecided

Please tell me you've NEVER been to a wake-keep or burial in Nigeria. It's chopping galore!

People leave their relatives in the morgue for months just because they dont have money to organize a burial. The number of cow's killed is used to testify to the 'corectness' of the burial!

I once went for the burial of a 28-year old man who was shot dead in his car. People were eating and drinking like no man's business. I felt like puking! sad sad
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by biyiwilly(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2012
item 7
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by Taitaiwo: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2012
So sad. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by bobokelly(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2012
That is the end of the race, may their soul R.I.P
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by alexola20(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by DukeNija(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
IN AS MUCH AS I CONDOLE WITH THE VICTIMS FAMILY GATHERING HERE, WHAT BAFFLES ME HERE; WHY THE ENTERTAINMENT ASPECT, CAN'T PEOPLE WAIT TO GET HOME BEFORE EATING? THIS TOTALLY NEGATES THE MOURNING MOOD AND ITS TOTALLY UNAFRICAN.
Oga forget that thing. Mourning is in the heart not by fasting. Even the dead would want them to eat. They came, that's enough respect.
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by Siga: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Duke_Nija:
Oga forget that thing. Mourning is in the heart not by fasting. Even the dead would want them to eat. They came, that's enough respect.
But eating right in front of all man...at the base of dem pictures...nawa ooo....but RIP anywaz..
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by ask4double(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Life they say is like a Vapour......RIP
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by afrikanns: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
men!!!! See attendees still dey eat rice, dis nah hapiness or otherwise, people no dey shame oo
Re: Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash by thorpido(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

UNAFRICAN undecided

Please tell me you've NEVER been to a wake-keep or burial in Nigeria. It's chopping galore!

People leave their relatives in the morgue for months just because they dont have money to organize a burial. The number of cow's killed is used to testify to the 'corectness' of the burial!

I once went for the burial of a 28-year old man who was shot dead in his car. People were eating and drinking like no man's business. I felt like puking! sad sad
I thuoght it was the easterners who do burial this way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21,439 Children Will Be Born In Nigeria On New Year Day - UNICEF / Take Care Of Your Babies the right way. / Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.