Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding (28301 Views)

If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by CollinsColz(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2013
A bride narrowly escaped death in an auto crash while on her way from her wedding. The accident involving a NNPC tanker with number plate XG 321 MKA, a cargo truck and two saloon cars happened at about 4: 45pm on Saturday, close to the Otedola bridge, Alausa, on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

Our reporter who witnessed the accident said the NNPC truck, while descending the slop from Alausa at top speed, could not hold its break. It then ran into the first car and squashed the second one against the cargo truck.

The bride and her husband were said to have jumped out of their car.

When our reporter got to the scene of the accident, the groom was no where in sight. The groom’s elder sister who spoke to our repoter while cuddling her baby explained that they were just coming from the wedding reception of the couple.

She was seen kneeling down and thanking God for their escape but refused to give the name of the couple.

The fire coming out of the truck was put out by sympathisers as the tanker was carrying petroleum product. The accident also resulted in gridlock which was controlled by men of the Federal Road Safety Corps

http://www.punchng.com/news/bride-escapes-death-after-wedding/

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by kolubo(m): 2:59am On Dec 08, 2013
Sista i thank God for your life the devil is a loser, you shall not die but live to declare the works of God In Jesus name.Come next year people will have good reasons to celebrate with your family.
God as this year runs to an end I decree that every ocultic plan and every beast assigned to destroy my destiny let them die an untimely death in Jesus name, the hands of the Lord rest upon me and my family.
First to comment, dancing skelewu to the front and azonto to the back to rejoice with d bride.

53 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by GeneralJ(m): 5:30am On Dec 08, 2013
thank GOD
but i feel for that white dress sha ohh.. i mean,wow, do you know how much bleach you have to buy to get the sand out of the fine white dress..chaii, cry cry cry cry, can't you take it off, or put towel and sit on the floor..instead of spoiling the fine white dress..omg, and that dress go fit sell for like 300 naira ohh..chaii

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by boss1310(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2013
GeneralJ: thank GOD
but i feel for that white dress sha ohh.. i mean,wow, do you know how much bleach you have to buy to get the sand out of the fine white dress..chaii, cry cry cry cry, can't you take it off, or put towel and sit on the floor..instead of spoiling the fine white dress..omg, and that dress go fit sell for like 300 naira ohh..chaii
you feel for the dress?
did you read the post and try imagining the worst that would have happened

30 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by mysticgal(f): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2013
See how truck,wan make person no enter 2014 undecided God is good oh,i will see and cross 2013 to 2014,every life waster die by fire..please mod shift this to religion section,smiley you know i just prayed now so move it tenqs. wink tongue

3 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by IAMBREEZY: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2013
Wow God is great...

4 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by njideoby(f): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2013
But how come de groom disappeared from de scene? He didn't even try to be there for de poor bride during this first acid test of their lives. SMH seriously!
Naija Love!

7 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2013
I thank God for her life,Devil is a liar,and loser.
No matter the plan of the enemies to cut us down,we all shall see 2014,and beyond in Jesus name.

23 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by GeneralJ(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2013
boss1310:
you feel for the dress?
did you read the post and try imagining the worst that would have happened
its a joke ohh..abeg calm down ohh...is a joke ehnn bikoo

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2013
GeneralJ: thank GOD

How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2013
njideoby: But how come de groom disappeared from de scene? He didn't even try to be there for de poor bride during this first acid test of their lives. SMH seriously!
Naija Love!

Babe! You are suffering from fallacy of hasty conclusions.

8 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2013
This is pure God's glory.
Kai, may my joy never turn into sadness Lagbara Olohun.

Congratulations cute bride.

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by njideoby(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2013
emmy-richie:

Babe! You are suffering from fallacy of hasty conclusions.
You think so?
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by basisop(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2013
Village people again!
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by MznAirA(f): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2013
God be praised....

6 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Dollarjunkie: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
The village people were watching in the mirror, they laughed once the couple entered the car cuz they've already set the truck to crash on the couple and burn them. So they say, "you new couple, Go and die!" But God was watching from heaven above and just gave a smile, I will allow the truck get to them but will disappoint you evils as I will have the couple come out alive and you evils will die of heart attack from the miracle. "The new couple must not die" says the Almighty.

31 Likes

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Stunner1(f): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
GeneralJ:
its a joke ohh..abeg calm down ohh...is a joke ehnn bikoo

what manner of joke is dat angry smh
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Stunner1(f): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rukemi291: This is pure God's glory.
Kai, may my joy never turn into sadness Lagbara Olohun.

Congratulations cute bride.

Amin oooo the devil is a liar
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Stunner1(f): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
the devil and his cohorts r liars.. imagine afta d celebration ooo d next tng d would been eiyahh n pele n sori ooo... I bind all bloodsucking demons God pass una
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Guidette(f): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wow!!! Whatever evil that is preventing them from getting shall not prevail. AMEN!!!!!
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by homesteady(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Chei! Thank God for their lives
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by everyday: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lucky for her
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by logica(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yes indeed. God is great. Thank God for their great escape. Never mind that this same scenario will play out tomorrow or in a few days. Nothing is done to stop it repeating. Speaking of status quo.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Castos(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: Wow!!! Whatever evil that is preventing them from getting shall not prevail. AMEN!!!!!
Just looking at your pix. Who are you inviting tonight?
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Castos(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
#1-stunner:
the devil and his cohorts r liars.. imagine afta d celebration ooo d next tng d would been eiyahh n pele n sori ooo... I bind all bloodsucking demons God pass una
I love your PICTURE
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by slimdiggi: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Narrow escape if I ever heard of one! Shame no dey there o, she sidon for floor ni o!
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by babsomotde(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
God is truly on your side. Thank God. I celebrate with you, my sister.

1 Like

Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by ichommy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thank GOD
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by IamDrock(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by mascot87(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by LMAyedun(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
basisop: Village people again!
There they go again!
LOL!!! cheesy
Village people indeed!
ThankGod for them sha.
Re: Bride & Groom Escape Car Crash Death After Wedding by Ipheyemmy01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
God will contnue to protect us IJN.
ODUN LO SOPIN BABA MIMO
FISO RE SOWA O TOMO TAYA
OHUN TI PANILEKUN OLODUN TITUN
MAJE KO SELE SI WA O BABA RERE.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. / Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.