Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

How To Install A Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Install A Script (1915 Views)

I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help / How Can I Get A Script For Building A Forum On My Website / ^^^help On Getting A Domain And Uploading A Script I Already Have. Pls Help^^^ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install A Script by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2007
I have got a script , can anyone tell me how i can install it to a domain.
Re: How To Install A Script by astronp7(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
Depending on the script anyway, I mean java, cgi, php, etc. Anyway, you can ask for the installation instruction from where (or the person) you bought it from.

Also you can try browsing "how to install -----------, " Put the name of the script in the dotted line, on google maybe you will get more assistance.

All the best.
Re: How To Install A Script by bakenda(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2007
The script should come with a detailed "How to install" page.
If not,you need to give more details on the script and what
you are trying to achieve so you can be helped.
Re: How To Install A Script by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
bigmodo: I have got a script , can anyone tell me how i can install it to a domain.

What kinda script is that? What is its name? This way we can know how to tutor you on installing it. I can install any script no matter how it looks like. Most scripts run with ioncube while others without it. So let me know what script it is.
Re: How To Install A Script by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
bakenda: The script should come with a detailed "How to install" page.

Not all scripts come with that.
Re: How To Install A Script by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Skywizard: Guys with my fast and Easy tutorial, you can install any script depending on how the script looks like check here 2 see how this pbnl script am using is like

Click Here

Why are you spamming this thread? Your site has nothing to do with script installation. You are only trying recoup members. Careful o before dem ban you
Re: How To Install A Script by mrperfect(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Order hosting from us, we will help you install any script written in PHP, CGI/PERL free of charge
Re: How To Install A Script by Dhilariousdandy(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2016
ribechi:

What kinda script is that? What is its name? This way we can know how to tutor you on installing it. I can install any script no matter how it looks like. Most scripts run with ioncube while others without it. So let me know what script it is.

please bro, help me with the installation details of Nairaland cloned script..
Re: How To Install A Script by ps3o(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

there are many clones of NAIRALAND out there. your script will justify if it needs installation or configuration functions.
so far so good, I have built different kinds of NAIRALAND clones for different people. if you care to know more, call/SMS/WhatsApp 07031175291
Re: How To Install A Script by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Dhilariousdandy:

I will take a look at the structure and see how it works.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Dating Sites: / Buy/Sell Premium Domains and Websites Here / Did you meet your start-up Co-founder On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.