Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function (2058 Views)

Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: / Sending Unlimited Mails With Cpanel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by lojik(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
Is there a solution to the limited emails/hr restriction on most servers? i have a site that needs to send a lot of mails without limitation but i dont know what to do.
Please webmasters, i need a solution to this restriction.
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2009
. . .and you have searched google already?
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by lojik(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2009
The only solution i got is to speak to my host to upgrade me. All fingers point to the same direction => host cant upgrade to unlimited, it will just be a higher amount but limited.
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by yawatide(f): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2009
u r even lucky you can upgrade. Most hosts that I know restrict the number of emails you can send on a shared server, by default. The only solution, if you want to call it an upgrade, would be to move to a dedicated server or better yet, get a server of your own.

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2009
yawatide is very right about getting a dedicated server - best thing u can do for yourself
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2009
yes, if it is critical to u, get a dedicated server.
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by lojik(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
Thats the solution i've actually been running from but since it seems the only way out, i'll just have to follow it.
Thanks guys.
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2009
yep, no way out of that one
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by kolitos007: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2009
Yep that is the only solution you have to get a dedicated server or VPS(Virtual Private Sever)
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by lojik(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2009
Would u recommend any reliable host? I dont wanna use my epileptic host no more.
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by kolitos007: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2009
lojik:

Would u recommend any reliable host? I dont wanna use my epileptic host no more.

I won't be able to recommend any host as I don't use hosting in Nigeria, because I don't know any, how ever you can try places like webfusion or 1and1, google it
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by uaufot: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
i can setup a script to do this for you. call 08022953195 or mail info@astontechng.com.
Re: How Can I Send Unlimited Mails/hr With Php Mail() Function by quadrillio(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2009
uaufot:

i can setup a script to do this for you. call 08022953195 or mail info@astontechng.com.

make we dey run.

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Website On 2500 Website Wiith 1 Click / US Verified Adsense Account With $57 For Sale - Very Cheap (pics) / Getbarter Online Virtual Card: How To Open A New Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.