Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40498 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

FIx that face and come massage my toes. tongue tongue tongue angry

grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Also, thanks for asking the question. Maybe if you were to spell like they do internationally (futbol) it would have been understood. Heck, from what I saw, he typed "football" and Americans know that there is a difference between "football and "futbol".

That is the Spanish spelling not the international spelling. Spanish way is not the international way. In French it is "football".
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

I have to disagree, Americans are constantly "teaching" me to pronounce and annunciate things "their way"

It's quite alright to disagree. I don't know your experience so what you're saying could very well be true. But in the same sense. Nigerians constantly correct me when I enunciate something in their language incorrectly and I invite that because I want them to understand me.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I got some suckable toes.

Don't let them dumb arses pull you in the bullshit. Focus on my toes boo. kiss

grin

you saw what suyu tried to do right?
lol.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:
LMAO!!! Look at you. Just look at ya. You STILL trying to ram your nonsense down my throat and the rest of the throats that are reading. Just proves you're arrogant and incapable of compromising on what is right on both sides. You'd risk looking like a damn fool by continuing to pin the 'wrong' on somebody who is technically right, just so you can seem right. Chile BYE! Ain't nobody got time for you ignorance. LOL *sips Vanilla Latte and chuckles to self*.

No I know I am right....she made a mistake and nothing you say will persuade me

You keep responding just to give this thread legs......lol

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

That is the Spanish spelling not the international spelling. Spanish way is not the international way. In French it is "football".

Well there you have it. We are more closely affiliated with the latin/spanish term of futbol, so when you use the french term, we are thinking of something completely different.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ummm i already shut the football issue down.

why is this still being discussed?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

No I know I am right....she made a mistake and nothing you say will persuade me

You keep responding just to give this thread legs......lol

And you keep repeating yourself as if you're trying to persuade me that you're right and you're not. You made the mistake and you keep responding to this thread to give it legs.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Ummm i already shut the football issue down.

Because suyu refuses to believe that homegirl was correct when as an American she thought of football completely differently than they do.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
vodkat: lol silly mrs chima 1 dollar prostitut.e $1 dollar for how many rounds?. Do i have to bring my own gas mask for ur stinking big mac puzzy as well? Now fall back in line or i come and discipline u BIG time!!

You aint gon do shit but take my nine inch glock up your arse and moan biatxh.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Ummm i already shut the football issue down.

It's like these ni66as think you gon back down because they want to argue. Ain't nan American up in this joint a punk. We don't back down.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Fulaman198(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Well there you have it. We are more closely affiliated with the latin/spanish term of futbol, so when you use the french term, we are thinking of something completely different.

What I am saying is that it is only spelled as "futbol" in one language (Maybe 2 because of Portuguese).

In other English speaking countries besides America, it is purely known as football.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

What I am saying is that it is only spelled as "futbol" in one language (Maybe 2 because of Portuguese).

In other English speaking countries besides America, it is purely known as football.

And that's fine, but most likely if an American sees the word football, we are not thinking in terms of soccer. But if we see futbol, then it's understood that they are referring to what we call soccer.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMA! grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

And that's fine, but most likely if an American sees the word football, we are not thinking in terms of soccer. But if we see futbol, then it's understood that they are referring to what we call soccer.

true.

generally speaking..

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

true.

generally speaking..

Hey mija... I just saw what you posted about the term "soccer". Great post!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by suyu: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Because suyu refuses to believe that homegirl was correct when as an American she thought of football completely differently than they do.

I still dont

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMA! grin

What?!!!

I am innocent!!!!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
naijarican:

Hey mija... I just saw what you posted about the term "soccer". Great post!

No problem. People who don't fight facts and are willing to do the research will understand and appreciate it. kiss

Mrs.Chima:

What?!!!

I am innocent!!!!!

Right. And I am Ronald Reagan's granddaughter. tongue grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by naijarican(f): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
suyu:

I still dont

And you don't have to. We already know the deal. wink

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Simply because you are still alive.......you would be one less ignorant nigga.
you are the most ignorant person on this forum....just scroll up and see your ignorance ...."Nigerians/Africans driving cabs" of course to pay their studies ....instead of selling drug and rob people ..like your typical people....i don't want to enter in a conflict with u cause arguing with an ignorant woman it's a shame ...so do not quote me anymore ....BAMBOULA

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
You guys are still going at it....fascinating shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
The ignorance displayed on this thread by d "Akatas" is beyond ridiculous
LMAO.......Where are the Nigerians they were arguing against cause all i saw was AA cosigning and talking to themselves
Royal as usual giving himself a pep talk and not making any point....smh

Ridiculous!!

5 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by vodkat: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

talking from experience right lipsrsealed. ill give u a knock on the head and collect the glock from ur hand
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shollypopz: The ignorance displayed on this thread by d "Akatas" is beyond ridiculous
LMAO.......Where are the Nigerians they were arguing against cause all i saw was AA cosigning and talking to themselves

Ridiculous!!

Get off of his dyck already. grin

"Royal, Royal, Royal".

You need me to hook you up with him already? You personify ignorance so don't come up in here acting self righteous.
Those 4 thumbs up from your coward cosigners mean nada. Bunch of hypocritical and bigoted fo0ls who got sonned and mad because their backwardness has been put on display. They retreated and formed the 5 guests 'run and hide crew' while we were "talking to ourselves".

African pride indeed.. tongue
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
Intriguing....so are you guys done with this thread? This whole fight has been pointless.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
Some MODS need to be reported for favoritism.

I repeat:

Shollypopz: The ignorance displayed on this thread by d "Akatas" is beyond ridiculous

Ridiculous!!

"Royal, Royal, Royal".

You need me to hook you up with him already? You personify ignorance so don't come up in here acting self righteous.
Those 4 thumbs up from your coward cosigners mean nada. Bunch of hypocritical and bigoted fo0ls who got sonned and mad because their backwardness has been put on display. They retreated and formed the 5 "guests" run and hide crew while we were "talking" to ourselves.

@Sambos

As you can see I have been done with this thread a long time now. I just checked by to see if Chima was still on here, when I saw Sholly talking junk like she always does and then run off to another thread.

"Akata and Royal..."

two things that STAY on her mind.

smh.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
In that case...and the winner is:Nobody

Now let's all go home
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are the most ignorant person on this forum....just scroll up and see your ignorance ...."Nigerians/Africans driving cabs" of course to pay their studies ....instead of selling drug and rob people ..like your typical people....i don't want to enter in a conflict with u cause arguing with an ignorant woman it's a shame ...so do not quote me anymore ....BAMBOULA

Typical people?

You mean like the growing epidemic of Cameroonian men who literally send their women to Europe/France to sell their azz and send the profit back to Younde/Doula?

Or your yeye Olympic team that check mated the system and ran off "for economic reasons" Embarrassing the entire African continent in the process - FOR SURE!

Or do you also mean your people who are known for stripping their women naked in public just for wearing mini skirts and tube tops?

Don't ride the coat tail of Nigerians who alone really represent the model African student in the west. You only speak for your own.

Please, don't start because when I am done with you, "wasteman" would be all you see when you look in the mirror.

Sambos...NOW i can go home smiley lol.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

"Royal, Royal, Royal".

Those 4 thumbs up from your coward cosigners mean nada. Bunch of hypocritical and bigoted fo0ls who got sonned and mad because their backwardness has been put on display. They retreated and formed the 5 guests 'run and hide crew' while we were "talking to ourselves".

African pride indeed.. tongue
*sigh*....
MsDark if you hv such a big problem with me mentioning Royal's name, i promise to stop. I really do not want you
to get uncomfortable neither am i trying to steal yo man
I personify Ignorance - Really??!! *Scroll up, read your previous posts, and tell me if you really believe that*
I'm just saying what I noticed from d lil I read, I was not here.

From sexkillz to Bittyend to Pleep. Now Royal, I guess I want to hook up with every guy I quote on NL.....smh

I think I should just stop quoting anything with a m by the side, can't stand d squeaky noise their GFs makeundecided

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nice try Sholly.

WE know the deal.
lol @ me wanting Royal.

If I wanted him, I still wouldn't mention his name as often as you do.

Comedy. grin

I'm gonna 'like' that one for making me laugh! lol kudos!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
I mean look @ d thread, u were among the people doing most of the talking,
I noticed d thread and made one or two comments and now all i think about is Akata and Royal. All my other comments on this section and other sections must be irrelevant.
Did i create this thread??
If you want to go in on someone, do it like someone that has a brain. Stop talking rubbish, if someone had read ur post they would think majority of my post is on Akatas and Royal. Like really, stop d bullsh*t #not funny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34)

Meet 50 Obas Who Rule Lagos With Oba Rilwan Akiolu / Delta Igbos / King Onwa 'Eze Awo' Disgraced For Insulting Imo King Online. Photos/Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.