Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Who Said You Cannot Make It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Said You Cannot Make It (545 Views)

"N135k/month Cannot Make Me Rich" / The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich / The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Said You Cannot Make It by kelex4sure: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2012
ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED, read on……
Imagine yourself making money online, doing the same thing you have been doing on facebook, Twitter etc every day?
Which means what you have been doing on facebook, Twitter etc for free before without getting money, this New Company has arrive to start paying you for it. What a New Dawn of Financial Freedom.
THE FREE TRAIL OF THIS COMPANY IS ABSOLUTELY FREE, AFTER WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE WITH N1500 AND YOUR DONE FOR LIFE YOU THEN KEEP INVITING PEOPLE

FOR: further detail contact kingsley:@ consulting.recruit@yahoo.com
your location ,name, phone number and qualification to the address above

(1) (Reply)

Londoners, Where Is The Best Place For Me To Start Up My Nigerian Restaurant / Why Not Redecimalise The Naira Instead / The Very Best Window Blinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.