Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? (12588 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / I Need Words Of Wisdom From Mature Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by EfemenaXY: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Busy_body:

Thank you oh Baba God that ignorance is bliss and that this one is content with collecting just N2k per month from Sagamite whose networth at the last count was $850bn Zimbabwean dollars grin

Nothing do you EfemenaXY, I love your chewing gum background die, infact you seem a suitable replacement for Jennykadry who has gotten too big for her boot as the third wife and wants to usurp me from my rightful position as the first wife. The position it took me 5 years to wrangle out of Thiefofheart's hand at that angry Infact once Efemena is installed as his 3rd wife, I will make sure the 4th wife is an unexposed bush village girl like Efe too lipsrsealed tongue

You are still here and haven't packed your load I must do something to sack that lazy palace pigeon, I handed it the telegram telling you you have been replaced by Efemena one local girl like that, this morning and can't believe you haven't gotten it by now angry

Hiaaaa!!! See as my name just full some people mouth! grin grin grin

Nor be ma fault say kiss kiss Sagalicious kiss kiss dey do me like egg naw!

Nor be ma fault say everything for ma body dey point Up North ...

Infact dis one wey city girl like you dey do follow-follow...hmmm.

I just dey look you sha, but make you nor try thief my moves sha. Or even the chop - money Sagalicious dey give me cool cool

Shebi you know say im don promise to carry me go Obodo Oyibo, go look the Queen. Na so im get eye for Efe.

Now, just drex go back - you dey block my moves! angry angry

*** Efe carries her iron bucket, raffia sponge, Dada Osun and towel to go baff at the back yard...***

*** Singing: Some people just dey jealous me, jealous me, jealous me.. ***
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Busy_body:

Ok. For a moment I nearly lost my rags thinking Tgirl4real was toasting my Sagaluvly. Thank God I can't see what she wrote up there and don't have my glasses on today angry

Do u need me to read it out for ya? tongue

Efemena_xy:
*** Efe carries her iron bucket, raffia sponge, Dada Osun and towel to go baff at the back yard...***

*** Singing: Some people just dey jealous me, jealous me, jealous me.. ***

grin grin grin
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Cuddlemii: 3:27am On Sep 29, 2012
Busy_body:

shocked Come again your Highness, you mean based on that one wordplay, you can deduce I have depth and you would like a recount to declare me the winner of the literary competition your most erudite self organised on behalf of Nairaland a few weeks back shocked

Pls excuse me for a few seconds whilst I pat myself on the back for a job well done. . . tongue

Will you dress back before I blow you, or why are you insinuating that Cuddlemii does not recognise talent when she sees one angry I already know I am the most intelligent girl on NL according to er. . . ask er. . . Stillwater :-x So i hope my modest self can find it in me to accept yet another award and feather to my crown that I already had to expand due to my head swelling from the 7 gold medal I won for Nigeria in the Olympics cool

How come I wasn't notified about your comment. I am sorry for replying late.

Yes, you are very intelligent in a unique way.

Just one word sent me to cloud eleven, you don't wanna know what I was thinking of. If your word can do that to a lady, o wa gifted! U almost left my hips shifted! wink
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2012
Lo @ Cuddlemii
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ahem!

Introducing . . . Mr. Kamoru Kasali Morufudeen AKA, Sagalicious Sagamilo grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sagamite, I'm looking for ya trouble dis evening. tongue

Unfortunately, I'm sleepy. grin
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tgirl4real: Sagamite, I'm looking for ya trouble dis evening. tongue

Unfortunately, I'm sleepy. grin

Go sleep. tongue
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2012
People with colourful character and good at what they do are celebrated .........and should be.

I love this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sGIbjOOulw
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
This thread is still around?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.