Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? (12592 Views)

Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / I Need Words Of Wisdom From Mature Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2012
Call this early Monday morning joblessness. cheesy

I opened my mail and saw a complaint by a poster. Going through the thread, I saw where someone said "let Sagamite see this".lol. I see this a lot. I am guilty of saying it and it's cos of the way he argues.

So, here is the question (for those of you that have some time on your hands like me), are women truly attracted to such a character as Sagamite cos of his intelligence?

Are you ladies turned on when he displays his "intelligence" on here?

Can you marry a man like Sagamite considering the way he argues n his neva "say die" character?

I didn't form this o, they are his claims. I told him once that he should date someone his size. Could be the gals are not smart enough to put forth a logical argument with him. hehehehe... grin

This is not an indictment on your character o . . .just having fun
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by jaybee3(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2012
Yes oh
Sagagenius Sagasexy Sagalicious Omnisaga
Make una bow kia kia
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2012
He talks too much; but instinct tells me this is just his e-personality. He may be very quiet in real life (most online noise makers are anyways).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by taryour(f): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2012
Oga ooo, i dont even like to read his post @ all. Reason is cause its always to long for me to read. But my hubby sometimes reads his post cause he is nairalander too, he tells me wen saga is on a thread,the thread gets as long as 5-6 pages or even more and i reply him by saying '' let him strain his fingers and vent all his anger and pressure on his keyboard on faceless id's,afterall na him get him time''

Me personally dont like to argue with someone i cant see physicaly. I like it ''eye ball to eye ball''
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by EfemenaXY: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2012
Hmmm...Tgirl, this section is full of married ladies. How d'you expect us to answer such a question?

Well, he's loud, comes down heavily on those that aren't "logical", bashes the hell outta "cretins" & "fvvcktards" and he certainly doesn't mince his words either.

Oh, least I forget, "products of a failed educational system" always get whip/tongue lashed by him too.

A crazy alpha male, but he DOES make sense though. Now, does this answer your questions? grin
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2012
@ Efe,

No! Only Jaybee did. But you described him more. cheesy

I met him here, datz y I created the thread here. I could move it to Romance section sha. May be later.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Seun(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2012
He sounds like a troll. We have a no-tolerance policy for trolling. I hope the moderator has not forgotten this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2012
Seun: He sounds like a troll. We have a no-tolerance policy for trolling. I hope the moderator has not forgotten this.

Ouch!
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2012
Seun: He sounds like a troll. We have a no-tolerance policy for trolling. I hope the moderator has not forgotten this.

Hmmmn! Dictator much undecided
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by ayobase(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2012
Ujujoan: He talks too much; but instinct tells me this is just his e-personality. He may be very quiet in real life (most online noise makers are anyways).

Just as u are...cos u can never shoot a man for real!
@OP
Sagamite...that word rings a bell....trying to remember!
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Seun(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2012
Why do we have a no tolerance policy towards trolls? Because you people always complain about them. They are toxic to the community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by ayobase(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2012
^^^^
An insult from the head...what do u expect from the body!
No shaking.....we are on track!
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2012
Look at all these people "jealousying" my sagachocomilo kiss
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Seun(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2012
If you want trolls, I'll let you have them. I have no personal preference. Sagamite is a good contributor, but needs to be careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by EfemenaXY: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2012
Sorry to be a "kill-joy" here, but isn't it against one of nland's golden rules to create a thread using a member's name as the topic?? undecided
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Kolade9(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2012
Tani sakamiti

1 Like

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2012
Seun: Why do we have a no tolerance policy towards trolls? Because you people always complain about them. They are toxic to the community.

What's a good debate without the fire and brimstone that comes with trolls people like Oga Saga undecided

It's an online discussion forum not a board meeting room!
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2012

Troll

Why would you refer to him as a troll?

This is your definition of a forum troll and he doesn't fall into that category.
https://www.nairaland.com/1012091/operation-leave-no-troll-unbanned

I know he argues a lot, but constructively. The main problem I see his that his argument can be long cos he doesn't ever back down. I agree that he should mellow on the insults sha.

Btw, this topic isn't for that purpose
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by EfemenaXY: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2012
Tgirl angry

That your link doesn't work o! Abi you nor want make person read am?
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2012
jay bee: Yes oh
Sagagenius Sagasexy Sagalicious Omnisaga
Make una bow kia kia

You forgot Sagacity, Saga Saga, Saga-hit-it! cool
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 10:37am On Aug 13, 2012
taryour: Oga ooo, i dont even like to read his post @ all. Reason is cause its always to long for me to read. But my hubby sometimes reads his post cause he is nairalander too, he tells me wen saga is on a thread,the thread gets as long as 5-6 pages or even more and i reply him by saying '' let him strain his fingers and vent all his anger and pressure on his keyboard on faceless id's,afterall na him get him time''

Me personally dont like to argue with someone i cant see physicaly. I like it ''eye ball to eye ball''

Uh? You don't read it?

Kai! I try my best to put in solid structure and make it flow, like the river of honey you will see when you get to heaven. Only that mine is the river of logic. How can you not be tempted to read it?

Oya give me feedback. What can I do to better it?
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2012

Seun: Why do we have a no tolerance policy towards trolls? Because you people always complain about them. They are toxic to the community.

Amsorry?

Really?

That is why you tolerate fstranger, iragbijile, antitpiah, papatosibe and all other numerous names he uses?

Edjucate me on what value he adds to the site.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by kay9(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2012
Efemena_xy: Sorry to be a "kill-joy" here, but isn't it against one of nland's golden rules to create a thread using a member's name as the topic?? undecided
^^I wondered too.

I'm just amused that Seun's taking it personal; been a loooooonng while since i saw him comment more than once on a thread. Tg, whats ur secret?

As for the topic, i think Tg just likes Sagamite and is wondering if any other [female] likes him too. smiley Y'all might notice that the thread TOPIC and the CONTENT of the first post arent exactly towing the same line...

1 Like

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2012
Ujujoan:

What's a good debate without the fire and brimstone that comes with trolls people like Oga Saga undecided

It's an online discussion forum not a board meeting room!

I don't know of any trolls that give arguments that are always right.
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite:

I don't know of any trolls that give arguments that are always right.

Of course that's just your personal opinion! wink cheesy

[size=4pt]always right ni[/size]
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2012
kay9:
^^I wondered too.

I'm just amused that Seun's taking it personal; been a loooooonng while since i saw him comment more than once on a thread. Tg, whats ur secret?

As for the topic, i think Tg just likes Sagamite and is wondering if any other [female] likes him too. smiley Y'all might notice that the thread TOPIC and the thread CONTENT arent exactly towing the same line...

True!

It's not that big a deal.

Oga Admin abeg don't come and spoil our thread for us!
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by dare2think: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2012
kay9:

[b]As for the topic, i think Tg just likes Sagamite and is wondering if any other [female] likes him too. smiley [/b]Y'all might notice that the thread TOPIC and the thread CONTENT arent exactly towing the same line...

ha ha.

The secret admirer effect!

lol
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by maclatunji: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2012
I will have to agree with Seun here that Sagamite does act like a troll. There is a difference between attacking the points of other forumites and outrightly insulting them. It is for the same reason I always tackle Jennykadry. I am not looking for a fight but let's say things as they are.

10 Likes

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2012
Saga must have won the heart of Seun's babe, the dude is furious angry
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Sagamite(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2012
kay9:
^^I wondered too.

As for the topic, i think Tg just likes Sagamite and is wondering if any other [female] likes him too. smiley Y'all might notice that the thread TOPIC and the CONTENT of the first post arent exactly towing the same line...

Off course she does. She is human afterall. She has no choice in such matter, nature decides.

1 Like

Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2012
Some people jealous me, some people jealous me, some people jealous me cos I am a hawt Blunt blonde
Re: Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? by EfemenaXY: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2012
kay9:
^^I wondered too.

Ah ha! So Tgirl'd sussing out the competition?? shocked shocked shocked

Girl, you should have said so now! Well, learn to share 'n don't be greedy. Everyone loves to get a piece of Oga Saga grin

I'm yet to have a bite of him though cool tongue

Oya Sagamite! Come ere 'n greet aunty Efe!! kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies / Traditional, Church Or Registry: The Right Date For Marriage Anniversary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.