Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) (6796 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2007
Pls,I will like to know how long (i.e how many weeks or months)it takes to complete the interview process in kpmg.I will be going for my first interview by feb 2008, after my nysc.I passed their test in july this year, but i was asked to chill till after my youth service.Pls if u are in my shoes kindly drop a note here.february is not too far.Also i here that the interviews sometimes take up to a year, depending on the unit.Pls how true is this.Pls i need your response, even if u are working in kpmg.Thank you
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by nkemdilimi: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2007
Hi Okpueze,

We are in the same situation. I applied to BAS. We'll just contact them as soon as we pass out.

I also heard similar "stories". Whatever, let's first go through the first interview, the picture will become clearer.

Which dept did you apply to? Don't u think we should keep this thread running to keep ourselves posted?

Merry xmas and a happy prosperous 2008. 2008 is our year!
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by gabby21684(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2007
Nice tread u've started off. i wrote and passed their test and was told 2 call after my NYSC in Feb
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by sidonee(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2007
i think i fall in same shoes as u guys. i took the test 14 of February last year but was told to finish my NYSC be 4 i can go through the interview phase, my first option was I.T advisory. see u guy on Top.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2007
Hi nkemdilimi,sidonee and gabby21684, Thanks 4 ur replies. I choose BAS and i hope they call us immediately after service. Also i heard they have expanded and they need more hands. They acquired the the building oposite their office at gerrard road.I think that is were BAS AND TAX r located.Pls guys lets keep hope alive and keep this thread moving.Thanks and hope to hear from u guys and more people soon.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by raptors28: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2007
If you passed the test, the 1st interview should be a walk in the park. I am of the opinion that the hardest part in a recruitment process is the aptitude test. I wrote the test in July 2006 and did my first interview in September 2006. I didn’t know much about KPMG at the time, but the guy who interviewed me (Femi Ogunlana) actually told me about each of the departments and said I’ll be considered for the “information risk management dept.”. Ever since then I have been in the dark I was informed that I passed the 1st stage sha.
As per the interview they’ll want to dwell on the contents of your CV. so make sure all that’s in there is true. From then on it’ll be typical interview questions like:
Why you want to work in KPMG?
Tell me of a time when you had to make a tough decision, tell me of a time where you displayed a leadership quality, tell me of a time where you had to take a decision that was against what other people thought was right and how you were able to convince them that you decision was the right one etc. I’m sure by now you get the idea. Aha, also be prepared to defend the essay topic you wrote in the test.
My advice is that you should just be confident. Make sure you ask some questions too, try to engage in some conversation and just don’t allow it to be a one way thing.
Hopefully we’ll meet some day.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by RobbieLex: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2007
Kpmg hopefuls, yeah i'm also in that waiting boat, got the same feb mass recruitment story and i am still waiting. I applied for BAS and from what i hear the interviews are not too difficult, all just say keep your heads up and knees bent (praying) hehehehehehe

happy new year in advance
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2008
kpmg hopefuls,hope u guys are still around.lets keep this thread moving, abeg.wetin be the latest.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by ejiemen: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2008
hi guys i need your help i have been invited for an apt test on d 18 by kpmg this is actually my 2nd apt test after service i have no idea what kind of questions will be asked and i really need some one who knows about it to fill me in on what to expect
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2008
kpmg hopefulls, we are now in february.Has any one heard anything from kpmg.i got a mail from them 2 weeks ago telling me to get prepared for the interviews,but no date has been fixed.Did any one get such a mail.Pls lets talk.I will apreciate ur response
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by mcgboye(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2008
I WAS CONTACTED LAST MONTH TO CONTACT THEM AS SOON AS I AM 2RU WITH NYSC. I want to take some time to research them, then i will call or e-mail them early next week to inform them of my readiness for the interview. i passed my test in mid-2006
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by flooow: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
Hello guys,

For those of u waiting to call them after nysc, i hope u have all done that, Kpmg is presently recruiting. They take new people in march after nysc and there are so many peolpe making calls now, so i really hope u have made those calls!!!

For those having interviews, well, it can be a long process, can take weeks but since they are recruiting now, be rest assured it wont take too long, it might just take 3 or 4 weeks depending on how well u prove urself. Do ur homework before the interview and u'l surely come out fine.

anybody in the dark? Not sure if u passed one stage, moving to the next stage? or have u been kept on hold for quite a while? pick up ur phones, call the hr guys, they'r nice folks, trust me,

All the best guys,
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by nkemdilimi: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2008
Hi guys,

I'm fully convinced they will call us for interviews any moment from now.

I got an invitation for the interview on 19th February with Adaeze Balogun. I got another call later intimating me that the interview has been shelved.

I'll advise we all get ready because they will certainly call us sooner we might think.

Best of luck to every1.

Okpueze, we meet at BAS as colleagues!
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by RobbieLex: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2008
yeah kpmg is calling everyone now for interviews, i'm about to have my second interview in a bit.

my advise is read up a bit on the departement you are interviewing for and then just be confident, they are really nice people. Adaeze Balogun is really nice too.

All the best folks
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by gabby21684(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hello guys,
i was also called up 4 an interview 4 d 19th with Adaeze balogun but was later called dat it had been cancelled.
And i was called on dat same 19th if i could com ovr for the interview, which i concented to, so i had my first interview yesterday with Bode Olaosebikan.
It was very alright
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by creamdream: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2008
guys anynice gist yet?
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by Emayok: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2008
Mr Gabriel u don make am be that oooooooooooo
Best wishes anyway
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2008
Hi everyone, I only sent them a mail.Please i dont no the phone number you guys used in contacting them.Please help me out guys.my phone no is 017691510.nkemdilimi i pray we will be in BAS soon.One luv everybody
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by loretta(f): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2008
Pls anyone in the house that can help me with the test format of KPMG. I was called for an aptitude test on Saturday. Pls it is urgent. what are the likely questions.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2008
Pls has any one heard anything from kpmg. I don tire to dey wait
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2008
Nkemdilimi, Robbie lex, raptor, gabby, etc pls what is going on. Its more than 2 wks since we completed our youth service. I have not heard anything from Kpmg.Pls what is happening, pls i need a reply now
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2008
Na wa 4 u guys o , no reply at all .
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by nkemdilimi: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hi Okpueze,

Relax, they will call us.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
@Nkemdilimi brother, I wonder when they will call us. It is more than a month since we finished service. I heard they want to conduct a mass recruitment test on the 29th and we that passed our test over a year ago have not been called for interview. I wonder what is going on. Sha, lets keep on praying. Nkemdilkimi, thanks for your word of hope, I wish every body the best.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2008
Happy easter every body.Wish ya all the best
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by nkemdilimi: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2008
Happy Easter to u 2. all d best!
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by RobbieLex: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2008
Hi guys

so sorry haven't checked this thread in ages

anyway my advice is that you call them up just incase they have misplaced your file or something, i actually didnt wait for them. You should try to get your hands on a direct line, really wish i could help you with that but i can't exactly give out a number on this forum, so my advice is if you have a friend that works there you could try to get a direct line for one of the hr ladies from them.

Cheers all
and happy easter
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by Teegirl2(f): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2008
Hi guys,
I knw u all are waiting to be called for interviews and i pray you get called soonest.
I and loreta are in the same shoes, with our test holding on saturday. pleeeeaasse can you help us out with the test fromat, and what to expect generally? I would really appreciate it. thanks.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by Teegirl2(f): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2008
sorry i meant format. thanks.
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by byluk(f): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
embarassedplss plss all u waiting for the interview at least u ve passed stage one.Cud u people plls help me(us) for the aptitude test format.I ve been invited for the test dis saturday by 2pm at 10A Ikoya ave,off macpherson rd,off bordillion str.ikoyi.PPPPPPPPPLllllllllllsSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by onu4me: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2008
i need a reply now.have been invited for the kpmg test for saturday 29th march 2008.what is their test formatt.pls help me brethren.waitng onj the net now[/b]
Re: Kpmg Interviews(feb. 2008) by okpueze: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2008
@Tee-girl,buluk and onu 4 me, read ur gmat very well and also ur current affairs. The questions are in two sections. Part a consist of 50 questions, in which u are giving an hour to answer. while in the scond section, u are giving three essays in 20 minutes.The essays are based on topics like corruption, where u will be in 5 or25 years, how u are going to tackle corruption in the public sector,etc. i wish u guys all the best, pls dont b scared of the crowd, just concentrate and pray to God. for more assistance u can call on 017691510. All the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lorache Group Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / ########### / Job Opening At SAVE THE Children-nigeria. Project Officers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.