Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Hennessy Artistry 2012 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hennessy Artistry 2012 (1934 Views)

DOWNLOAD Dbanj – Raise Your Glasses [Hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song] / Dbanj - Raise Your Glasses (hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song) / D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
From the headliners announcement, all the way to the eventual dropping of the smashing Naeto C & M.I collaboration, “Bartender”, the crew at Hennessy Artistry have released the making of the track itself to BN.

The Video shoot is directed by none other than Video visionary - Clarence Peters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTO0bs85qoQ
Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
The video is finally here!

According to the producer of the track, Tee-Y Mix, who also makes a cameo appearance in the video, “The video is bright and brilliant. It’s wonderful. It was exciting for me to watch Clarence bring my sound to life on screen. He is very talented.”

Following the release of this video, the Hennessy Artistry Club Tour will kick off on Friday 31st August 2012 and will hold in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1NOE_ismk
Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2012
Naeto C, Sasha, Lynxxx, Yvonne Ekwere, Olisa Adibua, Ms. Jaie, Clarence Peters & more gathered at The Penthouse, Villa Picasso, 62B Ademola Adetokunbo, Victoria, Island, Lagos for the video premiere of Hennessy Artistry‘s latest song “Bartender” featuring two Nigerian rap stars M.I and Naeto C. on Thursday 16th August.

Although Mr Incredible was MIA at the video launch, he took to social networking site, Twitter to apologize to his fans and the brand saying “I really want to apologise @HennessyNIGERIA and all their special guests for missing the launch tonight.. Unavoidable circumstances”.

At the launch, it was announced that 7 Nigerian artistes - Dammy Krane, Ms. Jaie, Tunde Ednut, L.O.S, Flowssick and Burna Boy – will be joining the Hennessy Artistry Club Tour kicking off on Friday 31st August 2012 and will hold in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2012
Launch Party pics

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
More pics

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
Launch pics

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2012

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2012

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
Last ones

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by savedbreak: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
I still don't understand nairaland politics,why can't this make it to the front page? smh
Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2012
Lol! Its not an issue as long as people like you get to see it smiley
Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Excerpts from an interview with M.I posted today on BN.

Hennessy Artistry
You recently had an interesting collaboration with Naeto C on the track, Bartender for Hennessy Artistry. Tell me about the collaboration and how it came about?
For this one, all credit has to go to the Hennessy Artistry Project. They’ve been really professional and have taken this further than our wildest dreams. They came up with the idea and of course I loved it. I’ve worked with Naeto C once and this was a perfect second time for us. It has just been a great journey for us.

Who produced the song?
It was produced by TY Mix.

With you and Naeto C being two very busy artistes, how were you able to adjust your schedules?
It was tough for us to meet up with schedules. We recorded the song at about 1am. I had just come back from London at that time and Naeto C had just gotten married before we finally got to record it. The project manager, Tola Odunsi and everybody in the Hennesy Artistry team did a great job.

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ayobase(m): 5:18am On Aug 26, 2012
U still remain my NO 1 in Entertainment (Music/Video)....
As savedbreak mentioned, its pathetic, every of ur thread should make it to frontpage....abi u dey deny Seun?...LOL!
Kudos gelfrnd....go check yah inbox!
Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ayo! I saw the email and replied smiley
Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
M.I & Naeto C in Their First Ever Performance of ‘Bartender’ Tonight! For the first time, both rappers will perform the Hennessy Artistry theme song to an exclusive audience. Performing along with them are Dammy Krane and Burna Boy.

The artistes have promised the audience a fantastic time. Mr. Incredible said: “Me and my brother, Naeto C are set to give our fans and Hennessy lovers a really good time at Deuces” and the Super C crooner also said: “We are ready to deliver a world class Hennessy party this Friday so come out and get ready to be blown away!”

Date: 28th September, 2012
Venue: Club Deuces, Victoria Island, Lagos

This event is strictly by invitation tongue

I can't wait to watch this. Will share soon after I find a clip smiley

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
The sixth edition of the annual music platform, Hennessy Artistry is gradually getting to its peak. Last weekend, Hennessy lovers, music fans and celebrities came out in their numbers to be a part of the fun and excitement courtesy Hennessy Cognac.

The first ever performance of the Hennessy Artistry 2012 theme song, “Bartender” brought celebrities of the highest level in the entertainment industry together; with guests including Wizkid, Jide Adenuga, Skales, eLDee, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Steel, Toolz, Audu Maikori, Majid Michel, AY and many more.

Hennessy Artistry 2012 headliners, M.I and Naeto C gave an epic performance of the Hennessy Artistry 2012 theme track “Bartender”.
Also on the audience’s request, M.I drove guests wild as he performed his old hit track; “Anoti” while Naeto C capped it with an electrifying performance of his monster hit “Kini Big Deal” – the encore was well deserved.

“We only aim for the best… we promised fans an amazing time and with the reception Naeto C and I received, I can only say thank you to Hennessy for making this happen.” M.I says.

Supporting acts, 2Face’s protégé DammyKrane performed his hit track, “My Dear” and got the audience cheering loudly. Rave of the moment, Burna Boy also performed two of his hit singles, “Like to Party” and “Bend your Knees” to an ecstatic crowd. Guests also partied all night to DJ Neptune’s powerful mixes.

“We are really grateful to everyone who came out to see M.I and I perform the “Bartender” track for the first time. This is just the tip of the ice berg, Watch out for the Hennessy Artistry train as we will shake up the Federal capital, Abuja next week.” Naeto C says.

Other celeb guest include Flowssick, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Orezi, Tee A, Gbenro, Ms Jaie, DJ Exclusive, DJ Caise and many others.

And the tour is not over yet. M.I and Naeto C will shut down Abuja this weekend for their second Hennessy Artistry club appearance. The all night event, which will hold at Cubana Nightclub, promises Hennessy fans a memorable experience.

Since Hennessy Artistry was first unveiled in Nigeria in 2007, Hennessy Cognac has maintained its position as Nigeria’s and the world’s leading cognac brand.

Hennessy Artistry has since evolved from a cocktail-mixing contest between renowned bartenders to a DJ battle, and is now an important platform for experimental collaborations between multi-talented artistes. Previous participating entertainers include Ice Prince, Nneka, Sir Shina Peters, Banky W, Eldee, Tiwa Savage, Jesse Jagz, Bez, Mo’Cheddah among others.

Hennessy Artistry is supported by The Beat 99.9FM, Trace Urban Channel 325, BellaNaija.com and Notjustok.com and Spinlet.

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
More pics

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
Will upload more pics as they get released.

Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by micklplus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
Kudos Ijebabe! Your head dey there!

Welldone and a million kisses!
Re: Hennessy Artistry 2012 by ijebabe: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
^ Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. / List Of 6 Nigerian Musicians That Can Possibly Win The Grammy Award(photos) / Pls Who Remembers This Old Naija Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.