Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help (35745 Views)

30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ? / Correction Of Name On My Neco Result! Help Me / Problem With Waec Result; Help Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:29am On Oct 18, 2019
how did you do it, pls i need help
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Good day fellow nairalanders. please, i desperately need help. i want to change the date of birth to tally with that on my JAMB result.
please, how do i go about it, how long does is take ?
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
waecadmnhep:
WAEC candidates mistake details on result & Certificate, Contact waec help-line phone number here for correction, rectification of your Waec / Waec gce mistake on Candidates date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names, Year on WAEC result can be corrected in 2 weeks.
plz note : Waec mistakes on result or certificates can be rectify, corrected and the candidates will be issuing another certificate.
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2019
i have forwarded my details for mistake on my name waec and paid still waiting for the changes to reflect.
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by Iyawe247: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
i have forwarded my details for mistake on my name waec and paid still waiting for the changes to reflect.

If WAEC didnt issue a second certificate to president Buhari, but only attestation of result, then I wonder why u would believe someone who pledged to help u acquire a second certificate.

You may be scammed online with these fake impostors and faceless humans posing to be what they are not. Beware of scammers, because they are everywhere now. My candid advice to u is to visit WAEC Head office in Yaba, and make all ur enquires. Even while there, don't patronize those touts u meet outside, but Go inside.

Wish u all the best!
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2019
Iyawe247:

If WAEC didnt issue a second certificate to president Buhari, but only attestation of result, then I wonder why u would believe someone who pledged to help u acquire a second certificate.

You may be scammed online with these fake impostors and faceless humans posing to be what they are not. Beware of scammers, because they are everywhere now. My candid advice to u is to visit WAEC Head office in Yaba, and make all ur enquires. Even while there, don't patronize those touts u meet outside, but Go inside.

Wish u all the best!
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by engrademolad: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2019
apcdoncastnaija:
Contact waec help-line phone number here for correction on any Waec Gce / Waec mistake on date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names, Year on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
plz note: Waec result or certificates can be rectify, corrected and the candidates will be issuing another certificate.
thanks, finally my waec mistake on Dob has been corrected and i receive my waec certificate .
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by engrademolad: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by engrademolad: 5:33am On Dec 04, 2019
my waec mistake on names has been corrected
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by Aquanitavit: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
engrademolad:
engrademolad:

Please I need help with these . When the correct the change of name will it reflect online . Please how do I contact you these is urgent .
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by engrademolad: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
apcdoncastnaija:
Contact waec help-line phone number here for correction on any Waec Gce / Waec mistake on date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names, Year on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
plz note: Waec result or certificates can be rectify, corrected and the candidates will be issuing another certificate.
i called the above waec number and my result was corrected in 2 weeks.
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by Aquanitavit: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
i just tried calling the number on above engn.modola .he asked me to make a payment on 5,000 i asked him if i can see him since we are both in lagos so atleast you can see the person you want to he said no. have anyone tried it and did he change it ? omom guys lagos is full of scam you dont know who is who now am just taking precuation.
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by Aquanitavit: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
engrademolad:
i called the above waec number and my result was corrected in 2 weeks.

did it reflect o line when you cheeked it online was it changed .
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by engrademolad: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2019
Any WAEC / Waec gce mistake on Candidates date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names, Year of result can be corrected in 2 weeks.
note : Waec mistakes on result or certificates can be rectify, corrected and the candidates will be issuing another certificate.
Contact waec dept help-line -number here for result correction, rectification & registration assistance.

Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by engrademolad: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2020
waec candidates call the help-line number above for any assistance.
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by engrademolad: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Any WAEC / Waec gce mistake on Candidates date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names, Year of result can be corrected .
note : Waec mistakes on result or certificates can be rectify, corrected and the candidates will be issuing another certificate.
Contact waec dept help-line -number above here for result correction, rectification & registration assistance.
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
pls is waec result for 2020 out .
Re: Misspelt Name On WAEC Result - Help by jjstanley(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
engrademolad:
Correct your WAEC / Waec gce mistake on Candidates date of Birth ( DoB ) , Names, Year of result here .
please I have an issue..my waec GCE results is carrying a wrong date though I haven't collected the Certificate but the photo card has wrong year instead of 1998 the person that did the online registration for me imputed 1999 and also changed my state of Origin mistakenly..how do I go about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Jeremiah Dermot O’Connell Is Dead (Longest Serving Principal In Nigeria) / Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) / PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.