Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Please How Can I Send Money To Canadian School From Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can I Send Money To Canadian School From Nigeria. (3340 Views)

Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Send Money To Canadian School From Nigeria. by toyintiwal(m): 5:50am On Aug 14, 2012
I was asked to pay for an acceptance and form to secure an admission into the school. My problem now is to send them money which I don't know how to get that done. Pls is there anyone that knw how. Since there's no western union or moneygram outlet here in Nigeria
Re: Please How Can I Send Money To Canadian School From Nigeria. by legalwealth(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2012
toyintiwal: I was asked to pay for an acceptance and form to secure an admission into the school. My problem now is to send them money which I don't know how to get that done. Pls is there anyone that knw how. Since there's no western union or moneygram outlet here in Nigeria

Check if they have any other payment methods like credit card or PayPal and if not,do a wire transfer preferably via a Domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Send Money To Canadian School From Nigeria. by myike2(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2012
You can do a wire transfer from your bank. That's how I paid for mine. Go to your bank and ask the Customer Service Unit for me info. Ask the school in Canda to send you their payment details. You could evn do that with your Visa card.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Send Money To Canadian School From Nigeria. by legalwealth(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
myike2: You can do a wire transfer from your bank. That's how I paid for mine. Go to your bank and ask the Customer Service Unit for me info. Ask the school in Canda to send you their payment details. You could evn do that with your Visa card.

That is cool but be aware of charges that suck.
Re: Please How Can I Send Money To Canadian School From Nigeria. by toyintiwal(m): 3:20am On Aug 15, 2012
myike2: You can do a wire transfer from your bank. That's how I paid for mine. Go to your
bank and ask the Customer Service Unit for me info. Ask the school in Canda to send you their payment details. You could evn do that with your Visa card.

Pls do you know any idea about the charges incase am sending like $200usd

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank, CBN And NYSC(YIEDP) What's Happening? / See What I Found In My Old Trouser I Recently Turned Into A Rag. / Fedex Is Just Frustrating My Life !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.