Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? (11292 Views)

Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Live! President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan In A Media Chat On N. T. A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by edelweiss(f): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2012
Can't remember the last time I watched TV,maybe its a shame,I follow all my news on the internet and only watch AIt for champions league.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2012
NTA is a loser station,d station is doomed with overboriness.NTA is no longer the station it was b4 but AIT is ok,its developed and 80% beta than nta even wit its flaws.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by theking5: 11:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Ait was formally better than Nta but I don't knw what is happening to them these day's with kind of presenter's they have in their morning belt programme kakaki, those ladies anchoring it are very dull, unlike channels presenter's who agile and speak's good english and has good diction's, d only programme I watch on Ait now are focus nigeria wit Gbenga, matter's arrising, apart from these nothing more, problem with many of our TV stations is they don't go source for news anymore, they rely on d internet to get there facts b4 presenting, no investigative journalism anymore, they need to employ more hands to help them do the work not only involve in political events where they pay them huge amount of cash to air d programme.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by apasico(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2012
The diference is the N in NTA and the I in AIT.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by dontap: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Hmm come to benin and watch E B S and ITV(good quality pics though) dey no dey finish 4 native doctor advert but 4 AIT de try in terms of sport(champions league).
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by scholes23(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2012
nna eh which kain question be dat sef?
Ok, ait dey show African Stories. While nta dey show tales by moonlight.
Ait gives news on happenings around d world while nta findings is just based in d northern part of nigeria & d only thing they talk abt is politics and agric.
Ait gives political business & sport news all ova d world but nta gives ders on happenins wothin d country. 4 instance ait sport news, u'll get gists on all kinds of sport all ova d world, while nta sport news is only based on nigerian premier league.
The only upper hand nta has ova aot is dat it has a wider coverage in 9ja dats why its known as d largest tv network in africa.
Funny enough i cant remember d last time i watched nta cos its been long, dat time we were watchin tales by moonlight, storylan, things fall apart,d new masquerade & village headmaster.
Infact my tv does not accept nta cos it does not match d picture quality requirements 4 my tv set.
D only thing dat will take me back 2 nta is if dey start showin all those old programmes again
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by tonmandy(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2012
Please can somebody help me wth d meaning of nta and ait. Are they clubs or unions. Wat re their works cos i ve not heard those names before.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by Morgan1092(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2012
Both NTA n AIT re local, bt i stil prefer NTA international (24) to AIT.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by BarryX(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2012
Vickyt: The best presenters we have today started from somewhere. Why don‘t you spend time to check out your own grey areas and the aspect you need brushing up in your life instead of picking on others. The next time you will be seeing those girls is either on cnn or bbc while you are still posting irrelevant things on nairaland. Be careful life is much more than how you are viewing it.

I will advice you to sit down and redirect your path because if you continue to pick on others, you will always be beneath them. Critics don‘t become leaders! Peace!
''critics don't become leaders'' but our leaders do become critics...what's the fuss? Don't really get your point..! Expantiate
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by Morgan1092(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2012
Cleanman: Hmmm...birds of the same feather
Birds of a feather
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2012
I thought it was only me that noticed.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by sheriffman(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
NTA IS OWN BY THE GOVT,WHILE AIT IS OWNED BY PDP
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by shamass77(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]AIT only employs people from the south-south region and those affiliated to the dokpesi's, and these seems to be their undoing as very competent hands are employed.
they are going the way of nta and very fast.

"Thats not true! I can testify that AIT employs anyone frm wherever as long as you are qualified for the job"
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by KINGAlli(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Channels Television self do join them...Na like this..AIT,NTA,STV and CHANNELS (PDP STATIONS), TVC & LTV (ACN STATIONS)...They all spread thrash information, i wonder how the young ones get educated apart from Twitter and Facebook...
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by crackhouse(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
If there is any difference, then it should be the letter "I".
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by ariy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
honeric01: AIT is the modern arm of NTA, pro govt and belongs to the ruling party (the ruling party dictates to them what to air).

AIT - OWNED by a PDP member
NTA - funded by a PDP govt.

The difference is that AIT is modern and NTA is traditional.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by floriana(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Vickyt: The best presenters we have today started from somewhere. Why don‘t you spend time to check out your own grey areas and the aspect you need brushing up in your life instead of picking on others. The next time you will be seeing those girls is either on cnn or bbc while you are still posting irrelevant things on nairaland. Be careful life is much more than how you are viewing it.

I will advice you to sit down and redirect your path because if you continue to pick on others, you will always be beneath them. Critics don‘t become leaders! Peace!
Sorry Vickyt, people don't get to the top of their games by espousing mediocrity. Those ladies of Kakaaki are at best mediocre. You delude yourself if you think they will ever make it even to Channels TV at their current performance rate. Have you listened to their political analysis? You will feel sorry for them! As for whether I become a leader or not, never mind, I can handle that.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by Sike(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
slimdiggi: No matter how bad AIT seems,it is still beta than NTA that is govt owned and anything that critics govt is not shown e.g subsidy period when nta lagos refused to air the protests.
Gbam!
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by werepeLeri: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2012
floriana: It is so disheartening watching the so called African 'Independent' television A'I'T these days. The most annoying programme being Kaakaki where the two weak presenters reason and talk like 5th graders reminiscent of kidivision 101 of those days. It is pretty much like what we witnessed in the days of the military when the '30M viewers' of NTA were fed thrash. Has NTA and A'I'T merged or what is really happening?

whats d point? Judging a whole TV station by one single programme is utter nonsense.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by Dynaman(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
To my own undastnding nta is black n white motion picture while ati is coloured grin
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hmmmmmph!! No comment!!
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by floriana(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
werepeLeri:

whats d point? Judging a whole TV station by one single programme is utter nonsense.

'Mr Were', the op only cited Kaakaki, their flagship as one of their most annoying issues. The verdict would have been harsher and more damning if the station was to be judged by that single programme. The redeeming value of been the 2nd biggest network and a couple of good presenters like Jire Kuforiji, Gbenga Aruleba, Imoni Amarere and Adebayo Bodunrin is only barely able to stave off public anger. If these guys take a walk, the station is finished. Anyone who loves good TV programming will be worried about their irregular/random programming, the ease with which they interrupt their own regular programme to broadcast some nonsensical documentary, their inability to broadcast matches for which they claim they own rights, and the overwhelming debt overhang which is hampering their content richness.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by manosteel(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2012
Eeehm I think NTA is owned by Goodluck Jonthan while AIT is own by Dopkesi.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by zeefever: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
AIT has one annoying half-caste guy who talks as if he's talking to two year olds. I'm yet to see his counterpart on NTA.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by duality(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
dontap: Hmm come to benin and watch E B S and ITV(good quality pics though) dey no dey finish 4 native doctor advert but 4 AIT de try in terms of sport(champions league).

LOOL

you are very correct. was in edo state and that was all they advertised. traveled to the south east it was all about motor cycle spare parts( kotec and the rest)
for NTA and AIT they are doing their Job well. if you want to hear that Nigeria is bad every day of the week, with funny looking clowns as panelist, then stick to your Mushroom TV stations. with AIT and NTA, the world will know that we are making progress though slowly but surely. I'm always positive no mater what so i don't watch stations that pollute my mind. the trash we read on NL is enough.

A TV presenter picks up a news paper and for one hour all they are discussing is a negative report reported. thats nonsense. and you think Nigeria will change like that." we are what we repeatedly do" and "we are what we call ourselves "
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2012
excondido: AIT only employs people from the south-south region and those affiliated to the dokpesi's, and these seems to be their undoing as very competent hands are employed.
excondido: AIT only employs people from the south-south region and those affiliated to the dokpesi's, and these seems to be their undoing as very competent hands are employed.
This is a very false information.
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by dozern(m): 1:27am On Aug 15, 2012
Am tired of listening to NTA news because of the govt control over them. He who pays the piper, dictates the tone of the piper. Its not only in NTA sha. Including all the state owned stations. If u focus on them, u will be misinformed as wells disinformed. Infact most of the info i receive are from social network like; tweeter,facebook,nairaland,etc. No matter how unorganise it may be, i enjoy it. I like in NL when its being critisize. I love it so much bcoz latter truth will emerge
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by gunner4jesus(m): 1:47am On Aug 15, 2012
AIT is far better than the so called NTA, talk of politcs, sports, entertainment, business info. Fi le be
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
papadenzel: If u don't listen to news, u r uninformed! U listen 2 news, u'll b misinformed! Ait and nta especially! Pathetic set
lo
a case of misinformed information deformation
Re: A.I.T And N.T.A What Is The Difference? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
guy,confess that u've applied to work there but was rejected due to inexperience, choo

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Data Centre Not For Cloning Pvcs But For Member Registration – Lai Mohammed / Maikanti Baru Visits NSCDC Headquarters In Abuja / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.