Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Find The Lastest On Unijos Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Find The Lastest On Unijos Admission (1567 Views)

Unijos Admission List 2009/2010 Out / Unijos Admission: 2nd List! / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find The Lastest On Unijos Admission by jossylala(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2007
I want to tell you guys that there is a site where you would get the latest gist on unijos admission.it a jos site and does not compete with nairaland.

the adress is www.joscityweb.com
check it now to find the latest.
Not that guest are blocked from seeing admission info so you have to register.Good luck!
Re: Find The Lastest On Unijos Admission by jossylala(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2007
some people called me asking if i mean the admission list is out on that site.Please note that i only meant that the site would just give you info on the admssion list.Its a jos site and you get everything concerning jos there.

(1) (Reply)

Imsu:imo State Post Ume Exam Date / Mba Program At University Of Lagos / Shortlisted Candidate For Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2012/13..lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.