Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2252 Views)

32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa / Nigerian Military Kills 2 Suicide Bombers In Borno / Eiye Confraternity Celebrate 45yrs Of Commiting Atrocities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nkonadi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
I really Nid Advice Here pls... My may/june result is a big mess... Am ashamed of my self...

My Prob. Is nt dat i didnt pass it, bt my sweat and dedications to ma book just went 4 vain..

pls, what can i do with this result? I got english d7 and i wana study comp. Engr.

Can anybody tell me if i can do anything wit it... I didnt write Neco.. Pls, i nid urgent Replies. Thanks and God bless you...

here is a break down of my result

Eco:C5,

Geo:b3,

Eng:d7,

FM:b3,

Math:b3,

AGRIC:b3,

Bio:e8,

Chem:c5,

Phy:c4.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Afam4eva(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2012
Don't kill yourself for the Nigerian educational system because it's not worth it. They probably sold your result to someone. It's never too late to write another exam.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by JameyMaxwell(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
There is still hope. Don't give up yet.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nkonadi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
D biggest point is that am sure of wat i wrote... Ma competitorz r damn happy cos their grades r better than mine.

going into mathematics, am nt sure dat stuff there is mine cos i started preparing 4 it months b4 waec started and am sure of wat i wrote...

am just confused and angry.. Dunno wat to do nw even though ma parents are nt angry with me

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by mutiply: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
dis is d same exams dat pple hav been writin for like 3yrs bt no avail and dey did nt tink d way u ar tinkin,pls if u want to become a winner,DONT quit.Enrol and write again,u hav made some papers,so concentrate on d others,killin urself nw will only make u a loser and a waste.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Chanchit: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
I did waec 4times before i got my papers complete, and suicide never crossed my mind, y should i kill my self, if you really want to kill ur self, jst drop your pix on ur NL profile, and find someone to anounce your passage to great beyond, so i go fit swear for you as i normally do for people that commit suicide...
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Vickyt: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Is committing suicide the next step you want to take after failing, then my brother you are a failure already. First and foremost if you want to write another exam first beg for forgiveness from God for contemplating such act. After which you are such God has forgiven you then prayerfully enrol for another exam and i bet it with you that you will make it. Furthermore look away from any friend or competitor has you put. They can‘t do more than to look down on you but i promise that you will rise again and summount this challenge. Your next exam prepare very hard without exam malpractise and move close to God. God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nkonadi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Thanks @all 4ur contributions... I really appretiate... I must confess that i really do...

bt, pls o... U should undastand me.. Ah neva said dat i wil or want to commit suicide.. Rather, I said dat i feel like commiting...

once again, tnx 4ur contributions..

my question is weda i can go into any sch. With the result?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Odunnu: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by pendusky(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
Odunnu: As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

is that an advice u shld give as mod?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by pendusky(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nkonadi: I really Nid Advice Here pls... My may/june result is a big mess... Am ashamed of my self...

My Prob. Is nt dat i didnt pass it, bt my sweat and dedications to ma book just went 4 vain..

pls, what can i do with this result? I got english d7 and i wana study comp. Engr.

Can anybody tell me if i can do anything wit it... I didnt write Neco.. Pls, i nid urgent Replies. Thanks and God bless you...

Ask every1 hw many times they failed and their story wil encourage u!

Letme share this, a man had a banana as his last fud, took it up to a tree wit the mind that when he finishd his last fud, he wil comit sucide, after he finished eating the banana, he trow the peel on the ground, immediately a poorer man got the peel, ate it and thank God! The man on the tree was dumbfounded, he totz to himself, so am better than other people yet i cant thank God?

Guy ur better than other People who has Parallel F9 yet they live hapily.

How abt Thomas Edison who fail 1000 times
The story goes that "Thomas Edison failed more than 1,000 times when trying to create the light bulb". (The story is often told as 5,000 or 10,000
times depending on the version.)
When asked about it, Edison allegedly said, "I have not
failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."

So cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by vislabraye(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nkonadi: Thanks @all 4ur contributions... I really appretiate... I must confess that i really do...

bt, pls o... U should undastand me.. Ah neva said dat i wil or want to commit suicide.. Rather, I said dat i feel like commiting...

once again, tnx 4ur contributions..

my question is weda i can go into any sch. With the result?

You're beginning not to make sense. You said you feel like committing suicide and when people are advising you, you say you don't want to commit suicide you only feel doing it. You want to make people look like fools that's my conclusion.
Since you feel like doing it, the feeling will soon go.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by willis2k9(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ d poster don't urself,wen there is life there is hope.I will advice u to register 4 NABTEB GCE b4 its late.register @SUCCESSPOINT EDUCATIONAL CONSULT OGBOMOSO n make ur result once.best of luck
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Chubhie: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nkonadi: I really Nid Advice Here pls... My may/june result is a big mess... Am ashamed of my self...

You cut across to me as a serious,dedicated and studious student..Its okay to feel bad bout not hitting an 100% we set for ourselves but thinking suicidal is way too extreme.You got a good result here my dear...MathsB3 ChemistryC5 PHYSICSC4 AGRICB3 FMB3 GEOB3 ECONSC5....This is not to make you fell good but some schools will still consider you for admission. You should get the GCE form to make up for your EGL. All the very best.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
Go Ahead Op
I'll be pleased to announce ur death for a life well wasted.

My Mom always told me Never to run away from ur fears/problems, always Face it. And if that's ur way of facing ur problems then who am I to discourage U
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by violent(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
My advise for you will be to learn to stop typing in text speak. Nothing is guaranteed to spoil your grammar faster than the frequent use of wrong words-- "Am ashamed of myself" should really be "[b]I'm [/b]ashamed of myself" --- or the use of shortcuts.

Study good articles more often and write as soon as you have something in your head to write about.

You have only afew choices available to you right now.

a) Stay determined, get the GCE form and give it a good shot again.

b) Give up, learn a trade, become a Barber, a Carpenter or a Bricklayer.

Choice is yours. Think of what will make your parents proud and give you a better future.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by idmanzik: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
@OP, unfortunately WAEC GCE form is no longer on sale. NECO GCE form is not yet on sale, so you can try your luck.

violent: My advise for you will be to learn to stop typing in text speak. Nothing is guaranteed to spoil your grammar faster than the frequent use of wrong words-- "Am ashamed of myself" should really be "I'm [/b]ashamed of myself" --- or the use of shortcuts.

Study good articles more often and write as soon as you have something in your head to write about.

Choice is yours. Think of what will make your parents proud and give you a better future.

Funny enough the OP failed (D7) English Language. @OP, see the bold in your post, you may unknowingly have used abbreviated words in your WASSCE English Language. You have to take corrections.

Nkonadi: I really [b]Nid Advice Here pls... My may/june result is a big mess... Am ashamed of my self...

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by wissezy: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
A beg no kill ur self say hope still dey.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Don't be discouraged. I had a complete GCE result from my SS2 attempt of the GCE, but I was not able to secure a university placement until 4 UMEs later. Even some persons who had to write GCE to make up for their O'level deficiencies after we left secondary school graduated from the university before me, so, don't let a lil' setback like that break you- it does not mean that you are a failure . That's just a hurdle for you to scale: it's the Nigerian way. At the next opportunity, study hard and be more focused.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by obowunmi(m): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2012
LooooL @ the comments.

Hahaha ----my brother pls don't commit suicide. How do you think I can help you?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Etaki: 5:02am On Aug 15, 2012
if this is your first time, you shouldnt be worrying about anything. Shit happens.
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by movicy(m): 5:11am On Aug 15, 2012
violent: My advise for you will be to learn to stop typing in text speak. Nothing is guaranteed to spoil your grammar faster than the frequent use of wrong words-- "Am ashamed of myself" should really be "[b]I'm [/b]ashamed of myself" --- or the use of shortcuts.

u must be sth else nt human,r u advicing him 2 stop his education bcoz he failed a subject,dnt discourage him coz he may rise again,nd for ur info he is still waec candidate and mayb fresh sec skul graduate so dnt compare his writting with urs,he wil latter be a good writter when he gain his admission 2 tertiary level
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by movicy(m): 5:15am On Aug 15, 2012
obowunmi: LooooL @ the comments.

Hahaha ----my brother pls don't commit suicide. How do you think I can help you?
help him? Mayb u can help him change d d7 2 f9,papaza
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by kingebuka(m): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2012
The problem there is thaty u didn't write neco had it been u did u shud have combine u it because am not sure that schools accept combination of waec and gce is waec and waec or waec and neco( bt be patience because u don't know what God have for u next time)
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by koolJ1(f): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2012
king ebuka: ( bt be patience because u don't know what God have for u next time)

How can she be @bolded? Dah means her next english ll be G10. Guy pack well oh. Op just be patient n try again,its never really how fast
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Vickyt: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2012
king ebuka: The problem there is thaty u didn't write neco had it been u did u shud have combine u it because am not sure that schools accept combination of waec and gce is waec and waec or waec and neco( bt be patience because u don't know what God have for u next time)

Mr man gce is also waec rather schools don‘t like the combination of waec & neco
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Buc(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
I remember I turned 17 @ d period I was sitting 4 my ssce so, I'm guessing u re about d age. To think of suicide cos of not too bad result clearly tell of your immaturity. But, I do not intend 2 discourage U from killing yourself, infact I want u 2 know there would be more and seemingly justifiable reasons y u should kill yourself that u would definitely ve if u continue 2 live but, know that your death would be a waste cos, it will serve no purpose, it ll not stop ur father from having sex again, neither ur mother or ur brother/s from trying 2 woo any girl/s he/they finds attractive or your sister/s from giving in 2 any guy/s they like not 2 talk of me not trying my luck @ an attractive sister of yours, it would not change anything about Nigeria or waec's operations, your killing urself would not even make those who had worse result kill themselves or make rapture happen, if u ve a lover now know that ur death doesn't stop him/her from wanting 2 b fu_cked by someone else. Like I said earlier that I do not intend 2 discourage u, I just want u 2 realise its 'you' u should be worried about first and not others. You shouldn't worry urself about d performance of others or what they think to want 2 kill urself.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Buc: I do not intend 2 discourage U from killing yourself, it ll not stop ur father from having sex again, neither ur mother or ur brother/s from trying 2 woo any girl/s he/they finds attractive or your sister/s from giving in 2 any guy/s they like not 2 talk of me not trying my luck @ an attractive sister of yours, if u ve a lover now know that ur death doesn't stop him/her from wanting 2 b fu_cked by someone else.

This is the crassest comment so far. You should be mindful of your choice of words-this is an internet forum, and you should know that offending the sensitivities of other members isn't really cool. Are you for real?
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nkonadi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
Thanks at all... I really appretiate your advices...

@violent, pls. I love using shortcuts expecially when i am tired of typing...

my good news is that gce is closing on friday... So, i'll buy the form tomorrow...

now i realise that "When There Is Life, There Is Hope."

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2012
vikas11233: he is in engineering college doing his engineering in computer science.

EXPLAIN!
Re: I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dude please don't. I've gone that route and believe me it's not worth it in the end (although you wouldn't know, but that's btw). As you see me here, I wrote WAEC thrice (math and chem) and JAMB twice before gaining admission. Even now I don't have my chemistry paper, but since the course I'm taking doesn't require it, I say Bleep it!!!
Repeat after me: Bleep IT! Bleep IT!!! Buy GCE form and try again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Tips For Staying Safe This Festive Season / Strange World: A Pantless Lady Exposes Herself In A Public Fight (video) / Man Raped By 3 Women Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.