Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention (10347 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by veloce(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]if you have ever lived close to those couples that well to do both in finances and resources but had no child for over 20 years of marriage, you will definitely know that it is a big deal. It is not all who desires to have a child that has the Grace and not all that carry pregnancy for nine months carry babies at the end of the nine months.
What happened is God's awesome works.
Glory be to God. Nicest post
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by hollas2jnr(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2012
obowunmi:

Na who dey steal for church?? LooooL
It wasn't just mere stealing but robbery with guns and machette.
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by ijawkid(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2012
Sometimes I wonder why nigerians are overly anxious with child birth...

Can't we adopt??

Is it a sin??..........

SMH.....

A couple can't give birth,then it must be satan who has destroyed d womans womb....

A couple can't have kids then it must be a witch in d village that has stolen d womans womb........

Can't we adopt and move on??

I tire o.......

Pikin pikin pikin.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by solayemi(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2012
gunuvi: That's good news. Were the babies delivered free of charge or the pregnant women paid for the delivery?. Some churches still charge exorbitant fees for their business like schools, guest houses, hospitals etc and it makes me wonder like baba Fela
. Ode oshi. Bcus church get schools,hospitals,e.t.c make dem no collect money abi? Na ur agbon head dem go take pay d staff and other bills.
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by traeces(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2012
debrief08:
My Dear what baffles me most is that most of them will go and do IVF and come and stand and give the glory to thier pastor, not even a mention of the Doctor who went through all the stress and listened to their stories and tears oh. Worse off are the ones who actually buy babies and come and shout "Daddy Said" We lie and pretend too much jare
Am sure u haven't heard of someone who went 2ru IVF 7 times without a baby to show, Giving glory to a pastor instead of God is definitely wrong but we must always thank God cos every good & perfect gift comes from him.
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by stepone(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2012
Nigerian stup!d!ty at best... Fraud
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by stepone(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2012
Nigerian stup!d!ty at its best... Fraud
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by waters2012: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju: HOW much foolishness do we allow all in the name of Religion?!

For Pregnant mothers in the final days of their Pregnancies to be in church instead of the Hospital is outrightly ridiculous!! What if any of the mothers of these babies had encountered a complicated birth and needed cesarean Section to give birth?! Or a vaccum to evacuate the baby!!

Nna foolishness that you find in religion is super amazing!!

Im sure that if there are any death cases as a result of this, it will never be announced..

May God deliver us from stupidity!

So you know there is God and that God can deliver. Have you ever bothered to reflect on the person of this God? He will deliver you as you rightly prayed. He loves you too. cheesy
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by Theblessed(f): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
[size=16pt]Yes, 88 babies what a wonderful achievement in a country that lacks children? Hurray!

When one check on some of these innocent babies after their 1st Birthday, you could count the ribs on their tiny chests due to malnutrition and you're here praising their demise.

You inform their ignorant parents to stop and see the evil they are doing to their children because of their Ego!

I think the law should look into punishing some ignorant parents for abusing their children this way - why bring a child into the world, you can not feed or care for? undecided

[/size]
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
waters2012:

So you know there is God and that God can deliver. Have you ever bothered to reflect on the person of this God? He will deliver you as you rightly prayed. He loves you too. cheesy

Yup!!

I know your God..

The God who left his son to be killed by savage Romans like a common thief.

The God that turns a blind eye to the injustices and evil that ravages the earth and the people he supposedly loves..

The God who creates imperfect babies like autistic kids, conjoined feotuses and re'tarded babies..

The God the killer of Nations!!

I know your God.. The Jewish God that impregnated an innocent Virgin..

I dey laff...
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by olamike: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
For all of you with Negative Comments, Instead of just acknowledging the greatness of GOD Almighty among us, I say may GOD have mercy, forgive and have an encounter with u.Thank YOU LORD these miracles are wonderful in my eyes.
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
olamike: For all of you with Negative Comments, Instead of just acknowledging the greatness of GOD Almighty among us, I say may GOD have mercy, forgive and have an encounter with u.Thank YOU LORD these miracles are wonderful in my eyes.

You need to get laid!!

Your reasoning ability is clouded..

If you believe that Jesus rides a Unicorn in Heaven, then you must also believe Cosmic rays blew peoples phones up a few days back!!!
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by debtech(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ohibenemma: This is plain ignorance being spewed forth from many mouths, but I think the poster is to blame for a wrong story. 88 babies were not born during the convention, they were declared forth by divine unction, and the target were those who after years of marriage were still seeking the fruit of the womb. Having babies is one thing, but having babies after being medically declared incapable of such is something else. TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS FAITH. GOD is still working miracles... TODAY.

You are not correct with this statement, it is true that the said 88 babies were delivered during the convention. I am a full-flegde member of RCCG and was present at the convention.
Thanks.
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by debtech(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
fstranger9: 44 boys, 44 girls = Very nice

Lets see, how many will end up as kidnappers = 22 boys; Yahoo-yahoo = 22 boys; prostitutes = 44 girls.

The God of Adeboye has done it again. He has blessed Nigeria with 88 potential crooks.

I am sure you are ignorant of what you are doing. This is one of the ways we as citizen of this country contribute to the bad state of the nation. May God have mercy on you. But i counter that your calculation and prediction because i know these Children are great Leaders that will change the state of this Nation.
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by rezzy: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju: HOW much foolishness do we allow all in the name of Religion?!

For Pregnant mothers in the final days of their Pregnancies to be in church instead of the Hospital is outrightly ridiculous!! What if any of the mothers of these babies had encountered a complicated birth and needed cesarean Section to give birth?! Or a vaccum to evacuate the baby!!

Nna foolishness that you find in religion is super amazing!!

Im sure that if there are any death cases as a result of this, it will never be announced..

May God deliver us from stupidity!
According to daddy Adeboye, a good number of doctors and nurses were employed during that period. So im sure d clinic was fully equiped incase of emergency.
Re: 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention by twilliamx(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: I don't get it - he lets babies get slaughtered in their sleep Jos just so they could be born in Church grin
What you don't understand is no matter how God intervenes, men still have power not to do God's will through the fact that all men have free will, but as much as he can God's still tries to incorporate man's free will in to his own will for man, it doesn't cost him nothing to make us robot and when he wishes at the push of a button, you smile, you clap, you jump, that would have just made us no different than your computer, that always need a command or programme to perform, he obviously knew that when he gives men free will, there will be some that would use their free will negatively or to hurt others, the resources on this earth is enough to take care of the inhabitants, but some people wouldn't mind keeping it all to them selves and watch others die of hunger, the only reason God gave man free will was just for you to appreciate him, not that he will just be staring at a bunch of mannequins that don't move unless you move them, he wants you to personally come to realization, that when you need him, he his here for u, because you will not appreciate happiness if you've never been unhappy. God made man and put abundant resources on earth for men to survive, he planted trees, made the animals to feed u, all the resources that men have used to advance on earth was found here, no resources have ever been brought from out of space, God knew that with the knowledge men have, they will advance and need resources and he cared enough to make provisions for it. Where some where creating things to improve the life of men, others where creating things to destroy life because they had the power to just because they have the free will to. God made trees, man made bombs, God creates, man destroys......so think again..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. / Reasons Why Pastors Cannot Be Millionaires By Deji Yesufu / Jesus Is God. See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.