Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... (1306 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / If You Where In My Shoe What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by Realman4: 5:13am On Aug 15, 2012
Tunji lost his job after his wife gave birth to their second daughter, for 6 yrs he could not secure another job, the wife became the bread winner of their family, it was like hell. One day, the wife came in & told her husband that there is a job interview somewhere, the husband went, among 126 applicant all they needed was just only one person for the post of assistant general manager, tunji is not hopeful of anything good coming from here but his wife assured him that her uncle is a friend to the CEO of the company. 5 days after the interview the CEO called tunji to meet him in his private hotel room for his appointment letter, in a twinkle of an eye he got there, with joy he opened the letter, 550k monthly to start with, 2 official cars, 5 bedroom duplex at ocean view, at the end of the letter wrote "note that ur appointment could be terminated anytime in case there is any mis-conduct. Out of joy he picked up his phone & called his wife, to his surprise his wife's phone ringed right there in the hotel room, he looks toward the direction of the sound only to find his wife's bag somewhere at the corner of the room, what do u think he should do?
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by ATMC(f): 5:26am On Aug 15, 2012
Her phone rang ehee...what I hate assumptions...her phone rang in d hotel room so what? Wetin he want do about what...caught he her doing anything?
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by Dondav(m): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2012
Probably some script too!
I've been down there several times!
wink wink wink
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by Rocktation(f): 9:48am On Aug 15, 2012
She'd prolly go the Shaggy way; It Wasn't Her. grin grin
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by slimyem: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2012
stale trash...!!cheesycheesy
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
If you ask me na who i go ask?
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by freecocoa(f): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
The day someone sent me this BC i warned him not to send me such nonsense story with nonsense question.

Imagine, how stup1d is the supposed wife that if she wants to play rough, she'll do it in the hotel room where her husband was being interviewed at the time of the interview too?

Btw that her phone and handbag were in the room doesn't define anything,yeye story.
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by dealordea(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
Old story... Any new one??
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by omega25red(m): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
this story is so wack! why would you call your wife while you are stilltalking to your new boss? you couldn't wait to get out of the hotel room before you called your wife?
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by mspookie: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
when una go release part 2 NEXT!!! undecided
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by kolaoloye(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: The day someone sent me this BC i warned him not to send me such nonsense story with nonsense question.

Imagine, how stup1d is the supposed wife that if she wants to play rough, she'll do it in the hotel room where her husband was being interviewed at the time of the interview too?

Btw that her phone and handbag were in the room doesn't define anything,yeye story.
It wasn't a cooked up story. I saw the man while he was leaving the hotel premises with his wife,hand in hand. grin
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lolaabokoku: If you ask me na who i go ask?
me
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
kola oloye:
It wasn't a cooked up story. I saw the man while he was leaving the hotel premises with his wife,hand in hand. grin
Na so and they live happily ever after grin
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
Now that I know that phones can "ringed", I think I have learnt enough for one night.

Having said that, and not withstanding the fact that the story is poorly conceived and badly told, I have also learnt from a few responses here that you should never conclude that your wife/girlfriend is cheating - unless and until you catch her in the very act of evident intercourse. Seeing her phone and handbag in an oga's hotel room means nothing and proves nothing. . . and only an 'insecure' husband would suspect anything.

Wow. So much knowledge gained in one night. I should sleep tonight with a deep sense of fulfilment - without the slightest concern for Tunji and his predicament.
Re: If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please .... by Caracta(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
singing...
#This is super story, a life of strife and sorrow. This is super storrrrryy...#

(1) (Reply)

Romance Wahalla / We're Responsible,not In A Relationship But Just Need To Have Our Sex Life Back! / I Like Fair Complexioned Ladies But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.