Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Dont No What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont No What To Do (944 Views)

Pls I Need Ur Help, Dont No Y Her Reaction Change / I Was Given An Option And I Dont No What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont No What To Do by eliznkiru: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2012
the man i love is getting married to another lady soon and we still see each other and my feeling for him is still strong likewish him too i dont no what to do because i no if we continue to see each other i may end up bring more and more problem to his home but i dont want to quit

what do u think i should do
Re: I Dont No What To Do by obowunmi(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2012
The man that doesn't respect you or his wife to be plans to get married. T

Trust me when I say, you are not the only girl he is fu,,cking.
Re: I Dont No What To Do by Eiregirl(f): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2012
If you both love each other why is he marrying another woman?
Re: I Dont No What To Do by frank317: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2012
Another confused girl. Continue leading urself into the dungeon of sorrow.

U are taking it ur own knife and cutting it ur own throat. U have crazu masochistic tendencies, I hope u enjoy the pains.
Re: I Dont No What To Do by mspookie: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2012
lol! another one has allowed herself to be decieved.
Re: I Dont No What To Do by CrazyMan(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
eliznkiru: the man i love is getting married to another lady soon and we still see each other and my feeling for him is still strong likewish him too i dont no what to do because i no if we continue to see each other i may end up bring more and more problem to his home but i dont want to quit

Its obvious that the man sees you as a intimacy gadget. Why else would he be marrying another and at the same time bedding you?

I think you should wake up from your slumber and face reality, cos the sooner you do that, the better it would be for you.
Re: I Dont No What To Do by Nastyclown: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
grin grin grin see Medical condition grin
Re: I Dont No What To Do by omega25red(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
eliznkiru: the man i love is getting married to another lady soon and we still see each other and my feeling for him is still strong likewish him too i dont no what to do because i no if we continue to see each other i may end up bring more and more problem to his home but i dont want to quit

if you have to ask what to do you might as well (....fill in the blank...)
Re: I Dont No What To Do by 2goodbobo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: I Dont No What To Do by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
eliznkiru: i may end up bring more and more problem to his home but i dont want to quit
U don‘t wanna quit! KONJI JUJU @ work.
Re: I Dont No What To Do by dealordea(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
Love in disguise!!! I bet all the bleeping he has done in your life make your brain wind up that you can never get a better man... You will suffer heart attack three different times...

Heart attack of leaving you
Heart attack when his married wife get preg
Heart attack that you are just a se.x toy..

Gbam
Re: I Dont No What To Do by Rocktation(f): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
Make a firm decision to let go, sweetheart. Don't live in denial. You cannot control nobody's decision or action to leave or stay with you. Let go now cos all this can only get worse.

1 Like

Re: I Dont No What To Do by Onegai(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2012

He doesn't like you. If he did, nothing in the world would stop him from breaking up with that girl and following you. Tell him to leave that girl and marry you, you will hear the excuses he will give you. That's when you'll know your level in his life. All over NL are threads with men breaking with people to marry another, even though they have kids, yet you're accepting his excuses. I don't condone a man cheating, and it's worse when na you dey cheat with am on his fiancee, as he's never gonna be faithful to you (but somehow, you'll expect this when you marry him, because even though you got by cheating, you amazingly expect he will be faithful SMH )
In his mind, you are good enough to sleep with but not good enough to marry. If you're satisfied with being that, more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: I Dont No What To Do by Gudintent: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
Living in denial is as good as being an alchy and not admitting it, or being a drug abuser and not admitting it.

The outcome?

You dont need a shrink to tell you where this is leading, you know, so this is what you have to do;

stand in front of a mirror and look into it saying this

'I Eliznkiru im a confirmed mugu, but from today onwards i refused to be a confirmed mugu, i hereby walk away from this unfruitful relationship'

Get to walking!!

1 Like

Re: I Dont No What To Do by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
eliznkiru: what do u think i should do

eliznkiru:
quit

wink

(1) (Reply)

Should He Go Ahead / This Is Hot Seat! / My Fiancee And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.