Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down (7186 Views)

Lagos To Construct Additional Pedestrian Bridge At Ojota / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by mako007(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2012
Due to the recent treads on NL regarding the debilitated bridge at sadiku ilasamaja, Lagos. The Lagos state govt has sprung it action smiley The bridge has been shut down and officials aid pedestrians in crossing the road cool
https://www.nairaland.com/1015635/sadiku-bus-stop-lagos-killer-pedestrian-bridge

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Biggyd2: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2012
Excellent! They need to do same for many more in Lagos State. NLanders post more pictures if you happen to be out there and see any of these dilapidated foot bridges. Nice to hear that they read our posts. wink

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by mako007(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2012
more pics

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by mako007(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2012
don't knw why the pics aint uploading o . someone pls put me tru
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Biggyd2: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
mako007: don't knw why the pics aint uploading o . someone pls put me tru

https://www.nairaland.com/180245/nairalanders-how-insert-images-nairaland#11772504
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by redsun(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
Good. This is what is all about,not about recycling yeye topics of whether rogue obj is better than rogue tinubu or rogue kalu.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by realmscape: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
BIG -UPS TO THIS FORUM.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by CLIQBOY(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
MAKE I RESERVE DIX SPACE!
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by oge4real(f): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nice, at least they have begun to listen gradually.

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by sylve11: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
Thank u Fashola but it took u so long to realised this. cool

3 Likes

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by greall1: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Picture.
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Player01(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
NairaLand is Working!

2 Likes

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by alex406(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
sylve11: Thank u Fashola but it took u so long to realised this. cool
Do you expect him to see everything happening in lagos? it is you and i that will gather our acts together and creat awareness.

4 Likes

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
Let Fashola take a lead,other governors take a cue

2 Likes

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by sylve11: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
alex406: Do you expect him to see everything happening in lagos? it is you and i that will gather our acts together and creat awareness.

Agreed! Fashola is the governor of lagos state for how many years now? cool is the bridge not that popular? cool

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by ItoroHost(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
Instead of them to build another one , they are shutting it down, same thing at Toyota Bus stop, that place needs a bride

www.natfm.com
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by redsun(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
The head of highway maintenance agency and the lagos state commissioner for works and infrastructures should be relieved of their job. That was gross negligence of duty. They are not capable running a school domitary,talkless of a state infracstructural facilities
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by jhydebaba(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
Good step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
sylve11: Thank u Fashola but it took u so long to realised this. cool

Let us give him some credit that he at least listened to the people

2 Likes

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by alaoeri: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Wonder how 'll nigeria be if other governors can take a clue from fashola yet some bad belles that haven't been to lagos before & some that there state governors have nothing to offer 'll still open mouth & said fashola ain't doing anything his second term in ȍffȋ̊cε̲̣̣̣̥. Uncle fash carry gö joooor.

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by sylve11: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Let us give him some credit that he at least listened to the people

Oga Phemmy i never said he hasn't done anything, but i addressed 2 questions to alex406. I have 2 governors i admire a lot; Godswill Akpabio and Baba Tunde fashola. cool

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Exponental(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
3 Gbosa 4 d NLer dat brought d topic, mod dat took it 2 d front page n 2 u 4 gracing d thread!!!
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
And whoever said it was because of the NL thread that the bridge was closed? Why don't we start a thread about GEJ's incompetence and see if he would change for the better. Msscheww! Has anything good ever come out from nairaland?

Nonsense. Dream on dreamers
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by redsun(m): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
pDude: And whoever said it was because of the NL thread that the bridge was closed? Why don't we start a thread about GEJ's incompetence and see if he would change for the better. Msscheww! Has anything good ever come out from nairaland?

I wonder why u are still hanging around here? WEB IS THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS. EAR OF THE EARLESS AND SIGHT OF THE SIGHTLESS. Nigerians like u havent relized yet,that is why u are still in dungeon.

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Omexonomy: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
pDude: And whoever said it was because of the NL thread that the bridge was closed? Why don't we start a thread about GEJ's incompetence and see if he would change for the better. Msscheww! Has anything good ever come out from nairaland?

i have learn a lot from nairaland
1 INSULT ANY BODY ANY HOW I FEEL
2 SAY SOMETHING I CANNOT SAY IN PUBLIC
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by HisMajesty1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
Respite at last!
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Omexonomy: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2012

alot of GOODIES i have learn a lot from nairaland
1 INSULT ANY BODY ANY HOW I FEEL
2 SAY SOMETHING I CANNOT SAY IN PUBLIC
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by PHIPEX(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
This is what I expected NL to be which prompted this proposal

https://www.nairaland.com/1008449/suggestion-proposal-nairalanders
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by cyara(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
i think this is a nice move by the lagos state government

1 Like

Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Yinkay: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
And David Mark is talking of censoring internet in 9ja, never mind the kater denials
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Meedu(m): 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
SOURCE PLS. DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ. I HOPE ITS TRUE, BUT WE NEED CONFIRMATION BEFORE WE GIVE CREDIT TO THIS FORUM.
Re: Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
That I think is what SaharaReporters stand for. They expose societal malaise and ills for correction.
SaharaReporters did that job to call Government to attention and you guyz, 'beaf' and co will not see that.

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-lagos-killer-pedestrian-bridge

PHOTONEWS: Lagos "Killer" Pedestrian Bridge

A dilapidated pedestrian bridge at Sadiku Bus-stop in Ilasamaja area of Lagos metropolis is still in use even though it is on the verge of collapse.

Last night information circulated that parts of the bridge deck fell over three vehicles and injured some three people.

Citizen journalist visited the bridge today and saw several people using the pedestrian bridge; apparently unaware of the threat it poses to themselves and vehicles plying the ever-busy Oshodi-Apapa expressway.

Resident said the Lagos state government had promised to fix the bridge but surprisingly the killer bridge remains actively in use.

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-lagos-killer-pedestrian-bridge

From my understanding, when a particular story from those people affect Federal Government, the 40 man laptop squad attack the reporters and not the report or the reported.
Similarly, when their report affect the ACN fans, most of them do same, but some are reasonable to understand it.

I think I'm beginning to take SaharaReporters more seriously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Of A Woman Slapping Saraki, Is She Senator Remi Tinubu? / Ngige Signifies Intention To Contest NBA Presidency / Lagos Generates ₦127 Billion In Q1 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.