Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

"Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? (5238 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by hurlapapa(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2012
Photo: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera During Service In Nigeria?

From what the source of this picture said, the huge transparent arm pointing a finger was captured by the camera and it was also seen live by two children during a church service in Calabar recently.

I don't know how feasible this is, opinions are divided. Some say it's real others think otherwise.

Could this really be the "Hand of God" as the source claimed?

Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by cdamsel(f): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2012
There re topics dat shdnt b joked about.

1 Like

Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by CrazyMan(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
@poster
Does that hand look like God's hand to you
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by deebrain(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ok lets check the texture of the hand.....its neither smooth or divine looking cool and it looks very very nigerian to me.... grin
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Goshen360(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2012
@ OP,
You people should stop making God and His word a liar. God is Spirit. (John 4:24), hence no man has ever seen God (John 1:18).

1 Like

Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by ITbomb(m): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
I should suggest that Photoshop and Corel Photopaint should be installed on only government certified systems.

1 Like

Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Player01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
CrazyMan: @poster

Lol, have you seen God's hand before?
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Seun(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
@hurlapapa: I'd like to know whether it's true that some people seriously believe that the hand in that picture is God's hand?
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
For crying out loud, why are some people so dumb?
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Afam4eva(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
CrazyMan: @poster
Pls tell us what God's hands look like.

I think the assertion that God is a Nigerian maybe true afterall.
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
Maybe that hand was just put there like that in the picture as a depiction of what the congregation saw. I don't think the picture was meant to show exactly what they are claiming that they saw.
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by hurlapapa(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
Seun: @hurlapapa: I'd like to know whether it's true that some people seriously believe that the hand in that picture is God's hand?
Met sum pple dat blivs it...I don't bliv it dou...was just a post
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by hurlapapa(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
afam4eva:

Lmao cheesy
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
Is God a "black" man?
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by hurlapapa(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
afam4eva:

Lmao =))
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by manmustwac(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
That dose not look like the Jewish hand of God. Is that the Nigerian hand of God? Or Diego Maradonna's hand of God? grin grin
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
This is not true,i can do this thing with a computer! Next please!!!!
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by kokabiel(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
This is definitely not the hand of God - it loos soo Kpakororo grin
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by pcicero(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hmmmm...naija no dey carry last. Why is 'god' visiting only Africa at this time? The other day it was South Africa.
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Seun(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
hurlapapa:
Met sum pple dat blivs it...I don't bliv it dou...was just a post
Where did you get the picture? Did someone send it to you, or did you create it yourself in Photoshop?
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by rodeo0070(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
sexkillz: Is God a "black" man?
No one knows.
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by jhydebaba(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
"Hand of God" indeed!!!
Is that supposed to be cheap publicity for the man of God or the church?
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by rodeo0070(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
This kind of image do occur when the object to be captured moves too fast for the camera shutter lens. It usually happen indoors. But of course, what do I know! I could be wrong...
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
yeah.. thats the p1mp hand.. slapping all u dumb b1tche5
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by hurlapapa(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
Seun:
Where did you get the picture? Did someone send it to you, or did you create it yourself in Photoshop?
Got it frm talkofnaija
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by TheOP1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
Goshen360: @ OP,
You people should stop making God and His word a liar. God is Spirit. (John 4:24), hence no man has ever seen God (John 1:18).

Sorry Correction, Since jesus was God the pips back then have seen God.
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by Goshen360(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
The OP:

Sorry Correction, Since jesus was God the pips back then have seen God.

And which God was John 1:18 referring to and which God did they people back then saw?
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by CrazyMan(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
afam4eva:
First I haven't seen God's hand, so unforunately I have no idea how it looks like.

But from this picture, its obvious that the hand in question isn't God's hand,

Here's my proof.

In Exodus 3: vs 2-6  And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. 4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I. 5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. 6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

That's the first proof that the hand above isn't God's hand. God is a consuming fire and his hand brings forth signs and wonders. Not like that poverty stricken hand over there.

The second proof. Revelation chapter 1 from verse 12

12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The third and final proof.
Exodus 14 verse 20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.

God's presence brings light and you can clearly see that in this verse. The hand in question has no light attached to it. So it cannot be the hand of God.

Having come up with these facts I can therefore conclude that the hand which we're all seeing is a no doubt a Nigerian hand. Possibly the hand of the first poster.

Because there is no way God's presence would would be in that church and of all the numerous worsipers, only two small childern would witness him.

Acts Chapter 2 from verse 3
 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. 5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. 6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. 7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilæans? 8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

This passage tells me that the presence of God is accompained by a great manifestation. God cannot just bring out his supernatural hand and begin to point. Who is he point at

I would conclude by saying whoever took this picture just did it for the fun of it. Because any praticing christian would know that the God we serve is not the sneaky type. He thunders and the earth trembles, he's presence is accompained by peace, love and joy. Not by confusion and doubt.

So @Afam4eva
I guess I've answered your question.

2 Likes

Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by boyendowed(m): 4:07am On Aug 16, 2012
The children are actually looking at the hand
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by CrazyMan(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
boyendowed: The children are actually looking at the hand
That's definately the hand of the camera man not God
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by bigmaut: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
D idddiiiiiooot!saw d pastor's hand. ;DD
Re: "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? by mkmyers45(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2012
Goshen360: @ OP,
Oh Please..Moses saw him

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Do For A Living? What Was His Occupation? / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother / 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.