Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) (41296 Views)

Cosmic Ray Rumours / Cosmic Rays Entering Earth From Mars 2nite.pls Switch Off Ur Fone Tonight! / Breaking News : Cosmos Rays Visits Earth From Mars Tonight By 12:30am To 3:30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by dguyindcorner(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
I heard cosmic ray will enter the earth from mars tomorrow at 12:30am-1:30am,that we should switch off phones and keep it away from our sides. I also heard it's from BBC. Checked their website, found nothing. Pls,how true is this? [Phones]
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
You checked their website, you found nothing. What else do you wanna hear again? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Na wetin free sms dey cause. Lol! No freebies, no cosmic rays! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by stunnaf: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Cosmic rays come from
astrophysical sources in outer space.
They do not come from planets.

5 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
I'v been watching BBC news for almost an hour now. Nothing like that. *changes station*

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by IlCapitano(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dear Martian Cosmic Ray please zap my phone and transform it to a Blackberry Porsche. Thanks in advance.

34 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Jibwillz: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ve qtn seriez of callz n msgs reqardin diz cosmic ray of a thnqy. Dnt knw hw true it z, bt imma cmply sha. Igboran san ju ebo riru lo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by amosy007: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2012
Cosmic ray ko equivalent ray ni mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by agabaI23(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Cosmopolitan rays pls
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
Okay this is getting out of hands! 1. don't wear red or anyfn dat has read on it.
2. Three students were kidnapped frm Unilag.
And now this? Seriously, who is behind all this fake rumours nah?

3 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by hyzicbond(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2012
Oya me self start my own- dont enter facebook, twitter, nairaland. We distributing 666 mark tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Babaofor(m): 12:01am On Aug 16, 2012
Cosmic ray are emitted by bodies that are undergoing nuclear reaction eg stars,sun.mars is a planet and cannot emit cosmic rays.so no cause for alarm.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by mykejones(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Even Seun is scared..see him peepin!

6 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Iykecollins(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Very crazy, got up 100 of dat 4rm frnds...I thank them 4 lovin my life sha
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Toyin50(m): 12:03am On Aug 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2012
This rumour is some real BS.Cosmic rays're emitted 4rm stars e.g d sun n not planets.dis crap is just a ressurrected rumour.it started about 4 yrs ago n then came up again in april dis yr.funny thing is dat d message structure's just d same.it's an effing hoax.relax OP!
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by MyJwell: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2012
when I heard rumors such as this, it amuse me. well, as for me and my phone, we'll browse the internet till 2am, dem no born any cosmic rays to enter my phone

3 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by JustME7(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2012
Not true. Nothing's gonna happen. The news has been online since 2008. It just reappeared today. Debunk the news. Its totally false.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Leemak: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2012
nigerians self sabi circulating unconfirmerd rumours......u go use tension kill ur self.

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:08am On Aug 16, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: Okay this is getting out of hands! 1. don't wear red or anyfn dat has read on it.
2. Three students were kidnapped frm Unilag.
And now this? Seriously, who is behind all this fake rumours nah?
i see you dear lol its kamil...off ur fone oo lol

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by softtouch2(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2012
With BBM and Whatsapp, rumour spread like fire in naija.

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Shevmaen(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2012
I wonder o! I dont know when Nigerians will stop spreading ill messages.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by rockafela(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2012
Ahhh na wonder my network is so fast dis evening...people have switched off their fones..I think dere should be cosmic rays everyday...lol

10 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by flexdee(m): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2012
So tired of this fake rumour sef.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by dohyn(m): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2012
It's actually disheartening to see "educated" Nigerian youths re-sending such messages.I asked one of my contacts if she was gonna heed the message and she gave a reply akin to what jibwillz said.Anyways,if my phone's gonna change,I wouldn't mind Galaxy tab,so I'm gonna leave this phone on and pray for a miracle tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by freecocoa(f): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2012
I didn't start hearing the BS today,e don tey wey dem dey talk am.
Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2012
Thunder fire MTN yansh! Since they started this nonsense 300 free sms,nigerians have used it as an opportunity to spread rumour! Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by Ohislee(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2012
I got same info from my sist did night, her's was like,

we should switch off our phone between d hours of 11pm and 8am, I simply Ignored it despite caution from my mum.

Can U imagine she even threatened to cease my phonesad undecided

1 Like

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by ajf(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2012
Cosmic ray ko, muka ray ni!! Abi comic ray! Nigerians abuse every opportunity!! Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by ShySteady(m): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Wow!!
My Blackberry Tour has changed into a Samsung Galaxy Tab III and my Bold II has changed into an Apple i-pad IV...
There should be more comedy (abi na cosmic) rays everyday. Who knows, my neighbour's 1982 Datsun may change into a Toyota Spider...
Mtscheeeeeeewww!!

4 Likes

Re: Cosmic Rays To Enter The Earth From The Mars (Rumour) by stijjani42: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2012
9ja I hail thee...cos peson go skool noe mean say e gt sense. 4mal education noe transl8 2 enlytnmnt. choi!! cosmic ray ko...galactic wave ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Turtle Captured In Famgbe Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Five Planets Align Perfectly, Visible Until End Of June ( Pics) / Boy Who Built Bicycle With Local Materials Gets Gift From Good Samaritan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.