Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria (7567 Views)

15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class / See How Lazy Students Reason In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by adigunbankole(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
I think these are the laziest universities in naija. Just my opinion!
*UNIJOS
*BUK
*IMSU(imo state)
*UDU(sokoto)
*UNICAL(calabar)
*LASU
*OOU(ogun)
*PLASU(PLATEAU)
*RSUT(rivers).
*OAU(ife)
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Sylverbox(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2012
Apart 4rm IFE, all others are strikingly LAZY!!!!
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by adigunbankole(m): 2:30am On Aug 16, 2012
@slyverbox, oau lecturals ar very lazy, although they ar sound.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Odunnu: 2:31am On Aug 16, 2012
What do you mean by 'most laziest?'
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by pcicero(m): 3:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Another senseless thread from a retarded mind

adigun bankole: @slyverbox, oau lecturals ar very lazy, although they ar sound.

adigun bankole: I think these are the most laziest universities in naija....jst my opinion!
*UNIJOS
*BUK
*IMSU(imo state)
*UDU(sokoto)
*UNICAL(calabar)
*LASU
*OOU(ogun)
*PLASU(PLATEAU)
*RSUT(rivers).
*OAU(ife)

Lecturals and most laziest indeed! Your lecturers must be very proud of you, (that is if you have ever seen the four walls of a university except on an excursion).

I can bet the silly goat is still struggling to pass UTME.

And you had the audacity to include OAU in your infamous list? You must be maad!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by sayusuf(m): 4:47am On Aug 16, 2012
d most important thing is to get ur dream job after graduation, you jobless.
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Simeontaiwo: 5:13am On Aug 16, 2012
U most b a fool 4 saying dis,u better go dey throw stone 4 ur area if u no get work,ode opoonu,eran
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2012
adigun bankole: I think these are the laziest universities in naija. Just my opinion!
*UNIJOS
*BUK
*IMSU(imo state)
*UDU(sokoto)
*UNICAL(calabar)
*LASU
*OOU(ogun)
*PLASU(PLATEAU)
*RSUT(rivers).
*OAU(ife)
Based on what did u drawn this conclusion, Sir..
By "lazy" you mean what? Is it in terms of academics, social life, infrastructure, unionism, research or what precisely?.
I for one, disagree with ur rating.
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Caseless: 6:37am On Aug 16, 2012
Lazy in wat sense? Ar cult boys not alwyz on rampage? Studnt no dey setle lecturers 4 gud grades? Dnt they sleep and stil grdu8 wt gud grade? Comon dnt tel me they'r lazy! snce u neva cal my skul..I CASE MY REST!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Ekawu(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2012
UNICAL? u must be out of your senses poster.
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by nikkyshyne(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2012
This thread is pissing everybody cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by adigunbankole(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2012
Lol...why una dey vex? Is it that u ar a student of 1 of these skuls or a graduate of 1 of these institudes.

Take it or leave it, dey av nt been doing wel in recent time. Hmmm... Gone ar d days wen ife is great. Their lecturers av put up a lacagestical attitude whch may soon sink d skul completely.

For those who cares to kwn, i'm a student of "better by far university" U kwn what means?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by adigunbankole(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2012
Odunnu: What do you mean by 'most laziest?'

Where do u see " Most laziest" I think U need an eye glass?
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by adigunbankole(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2012
pcicero: Another senseless thread from a retarded mind

Lecturals and most laziest indeed! Your lecturers must be very proud of you, (that is if you have ever seen the four walls of a university except on an excursion).

I can bet the silly goat is still struggling to pass UTME.

And you had the audacity to include OAU in your infamous list? You must be maad!

I shuld'dnt av reply ur comment, bt I can see dat u are feeling like a grammarian.
The fact of d matter is that u lack Moral. Jst because I decided to write lectural in dis form does nt mean I didn't kwn d right spelling. Contrary to what u tink, I'm a student of University of ilorn studying law which all dis ur so call skulls can nt even near...A skull dat u can't bear to wear is shoe.. Try to be mature next time.
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by pcicero(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2012
adigun bankole: Lol...why una dey vex? Is it that u ar a student of 1 of these skuls or a graduate of 1 of these institudes.

Take it or leave it, dey av nt been doing wel in recent time. Hmmm... Gone ar d days wen ife is great. Their lecturers av put up a lacagestical attitude whch may soon sink d skul completely.

For those who cares to kwn, i'm a student of "better by far university" U kwn what means?

I can understand your frustrations!

Lmao @ institudes, sink, lacagestical. Lawd have mercy!

This guy is a freaking clown

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by pcicero(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2012
@OP

I really don't understand what the hype is about Unilorin after all. I don't understand how they grade you guys in that institution.
Anyway, I understand the admission requirements aren't so stringent.

FYI, I graduated over a decade ago. You can never, by whatever stretch of imagination, mention OAU and Unilorin in the same breath.

BTW, here is another thread where someone who claimed to have finished with a First made a mess of himself.

https://www.nairaland.com/1009299/how-start-career-telecommunication-b.sc

My advice, focus on your studies and care less about other schools. Abi you dey work for NUC?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by psoto(f): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2012
adigun bankole: Lol...why una dey vex? Is it that u ar a student of 1 of these skuls or a graduate of 1 of these institudes.

Guy, the more you try τ̅☺ defend yourself, the more pathetic your case is looking. Just try τ̅☺ learn from your mistake when you're corrected. I'm not interested in insulting you or making a mockery of you, but learn not τ̅☺ over-hype yourself too!
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Inik(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2012

Your English and reasoning ability is appalling
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by ebicon(f): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2012
how many of this schools have you attended?
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by ebicon(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2012
how many of this schools have you attended? Am disappointed at your reasoning,how did you even gain admisson in to the university,am very sure it is state advantage(Kwara),smh
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2012
@poster

Although you try small with your list, but at least give us the parameters you used in getting to this conclusion.

But wait..whats with Unilorin of recent and their appalling English writing. Una no do GNS ni abi wetin faa??
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by alkadriyar(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2012
@op
its better u try and apply 2 a college of education. Because i believe u must have been applying 2 these universities for yrs but denied adm dats why u try 2 blacklist them. Work harder in ur JAMB i beg.
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by blackdream: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2012
Why didn't u include uniabuja! I am an applicant though but I think uniabuja is just a shadow from what university should be, check out their website for example to their mini-campus,all is shit. But there is still time for improvement.....via blackberry gold 5
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by odumdesmond: 11:46am On Aug 16, 2012
[quote author=Odunnu]What do you mean by 'most laziest?'[/quote ] hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha, English no be by force oh!!!
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by sexiestharam(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
E
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by adigunbankole(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hahaha...... I'm catching fun during dis borin break. It is normal for u guys to be aggressive. Pls i need a job b4 i resume. I can still lecture in all dis skulls i listed above since u guys jst finish ur first semester or are jst startin d second one. Anybody in d house to help?
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by bechi2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
adigun bankole: .

I shuld'dnt av reply ur comment, bt I can see dat u are feeling like a grammarian.
The fact of d matter is that u lack Moral. Jst because I decided to write lectural in dis form does nt mean I didn't kwn d right spelling. Contrary to what u tink, I'm a student of University of ilorn studying law which all dis ur so call skulls can nt even near...A skull dat u can't bear to wear is shoe.. Try to be mature next time.

it's gud u replied him/her(i don't care to know)
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
adigun bankole: @slyverbox, oau lecturals ar very lazy, although they ar sound.
Not in my department then.
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2012

"lacagestical".

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Dhelake: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: This thread is pissing everybody cheesycheesy
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by Dhelake: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
aint surprise that the guy claimed hez a law student of Unilorin ... That is wat they're knwn for ... Dat was hw a law student of Unilorin(Dnt even knw if u're d one) Came on ChannelsTV during d unilag renaming saga Saying he is the president of NACONS ... He was saying disjointed sentences .. He was even avoiding Questions for d fear of speaking Trash

Now i knw u Sch is an Institude
Re: Top 10 Lazy Universities In Nigeria by yemstok(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
ebicon: how many of this schools have you attended?

Thank you, Good Qwension...........oya ansa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASPOTECH Dismisses Five Employees For Plagiarism, Certificate Forgery / SSANU Protests In Edo State As Nationwide Strike Begins (Photos) / BACWWAN In Collaboration With NPOWER Build Graduates 67 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.