Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna (15838 Views)

FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Sheikh Gumi To Boko-Haram - You Cannot Break-Up Nigeria / Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Moukafoam(f): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2012
nagoma: "I am yet to meet any sane and unbiased Christians on NL" so now they want all Muslims who oppose BH to be killed?

...ΆŋԂ U̶̲̥̅̊
think U̶̲̥̅̊
r sane ᵝȳ typing Ŧħåϯ? angry
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by touchmehard: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2012
What makes the bearer of this news think that Sheik Gumi was the target? Is he d only one that plies that road? And how did they know the bombers were going to d mosque? Did they announce their destination? Let's stop making baseless assumptions and be sure of things we say.
There's more to this issue and it will surely come to fore.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Belmot(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2012
wandeay:
keep quiet, darkness and light can neva mix
Just hear yourself and which is the darkness and which is the light?...nairaland is full of miniatues.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Belmot(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2012
wandeay:
Just hear yourself and which is the darkness and which is the light?...nairaland is full of miniatures.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by princemol: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2012
This is mere propaganda, wher was it established with facts dat d BH boys were heading to d sheikh gathering, at lease there r oda ppl dat use dat road and am sure som churches r in dat area too. Am just being analytical, cos no confession frm d BH boys before d their death and no justifiable claim wit fact dey r heading to sheikh gathering alone so I disregard this n cal t CRAP!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Moukafoam(f): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2012
gbadexy: There is no reasoning with NL christians. I can't help but repost an earlier post for a different thread here again to prove that it is easier getting across to cows than fanatics and their mind set remains unchanged .

Sentiments beclouds sound reasoning.
I'm at a loss trying to understand how any
sane person would think that boko haram just
killed two soldiers and had two of their
members killed so as not to hurt christians
feeling or that they aren't the only ones
attacked.
How silly can people get? Like seriously, religion
is more dangerous than cocaine in the minds
of already gullible people that doesn't have
objective and independent thought.
Does boko haram give a phuck what christians
feel or have they ever hidden their disdain for
christians?

Sure they are fighting christians and the group
is used by politicians to cause instability
through religious or ethnic means while the
members feel they are fighting religious war.
There attacking christians mostly and muslims
that oppose them doesn't mean Islam endorses
them or they speak for the muslims in nigeria.
Do you people think if there weren't soldiers
there, the casualty won't be more than two? Or
did they call the mosque ahead to get soldiers
to protect them because the would strike and
then they attacked anyway because they give
a damn what christians feel.
During the attacks at the mosque, like the one
a suicide bomber[b] tried to bomb[/b] some emirs in
yobe and at other mosque, did they acted
script or was it for lack of trying that the
bombers didn't succeed?
Did they claim they are fighting islam, they are
just dissident groups with extreme views and
the attacks on the place of worship is usually
targeted against a key person who has
condemned or criticize them like some fools
claim they are not doing and they are attacked
for it without any appreciation or
encouragement by those fool.
Instead they
would wonder why such people were not killed.
Apart from the high profile ones you hear, they
regularly kill many scholars and clerics that
condemn their activities.
I am yet to meet any sane and unbiased
christian on NL and the views of the fanatic
ones are extreme, I wonder what such
hypocrites would do if ordered by their pastors
to go and bomb some mosques with the
provision of ammunitions and the promise of
heaven like during the crusade.

You keep repeating the word "f☹o☹∟" undecided
Boko Haram only attack muslims who think their course is un islamic hence lesser casualtie within τhe mosque area; Ŧħåϯ is τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ point U̶̲̥̅̊
r missing wink ßŮϯ when they want Ť☺ attack church?...anything goes as long as they are within τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ premises. It is either they use AK49 or they use ∂ car bomb undecided

...ΆŋԂ these guys are Ǧ☺☺ϑ ΆŋԂ dedicated muslims, born ΆŋԂ trained as Amajiri(don't mind ♍♈ spelling) wink

In response Ť☺ ♈☺uЯ last paragraph, if we xtians wantd Ť☺ attack muslims we would have done Ŧħåϯ long t̶̲̥̅̊iϻe ago ßŮϯ we didn't because we are not like U̶̲̥̅̊
guys Ŧħåϯ kills ΆŋԂ shout Allah be Praised! grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by chy22(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2012
christ4mi: Some children will be happy here one this one sided forum, why can't u see we are fighting a War. If we appear united (Muslims + Xtians) in front of our common foe Boko Haram, will actually weaken them. Let's stop the blaming games, It Clear Boko Haram is fighting muslims as well. Wake up pple
you are so wicked for saying this. How many times has attack on xtians by BH foiled before the time. And how many attacks on muslim by BH have reached the destination. So deciving ur self and face the fact. They are after xtians joor
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Moukafoam(f): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2012
The use of the word infidel potrays the sheik too as an intolerent person, it is derogatory, undignifying and insulting, if he is refering to christians, he should address them properly as christians, rather than his bestial reference as infidel. When he came from saudi, did he come on a camels back ? is it not an airplane that brought him ? who manufactured the airplane ? the same people he is refering to as infidels. Where is your so called allah that refused to give you wisdom to manufactured these modern implements that he gave to infidels who now use it to control you. Islam is an intollerant religion and a problem to global civilization

cool cool Ǧ☺☺ϑ talk cool
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by crackhouse(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2012
denko: Pls stop this propaganda how will they kill their sponsor
thought same. I wonder why the OP choose to give the news such a title. Is there any place it was said that they were on their way to the mosque? These guys will always find a way to make it look as if Boko Haram is also fighting them whereas in the real sense they are sympathising with them. Silly post Nonsense.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by lacasa: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2012
T
wandeay:

is it †ђat christianity teaches christians ϯo insult other religions or is it †ђat they have a superior level of ignorance undecided

#just saying smiley

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by crackhouse(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2012
christ4mi: Some children will be happy here one this one sided forum, why can't u see we are fighting a War. If we appear united (Muslims + Xtians) in front of our common foe Boko Haram, will actually weaken them. Let's stop the blaming games, It Clear Boko Haram is fighting muslims as well. Wake up pple
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by mallorca(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2012
just my thought
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by airfinance(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2012
xpensivethony: you are the pig here dont you have sense,akuya
I think you are refering to your animalistic family with no sense of human existence. You are saying no muslim cleric has come out to condemn BH. This man did in totality and you are still not convinced that the fight of this BH is political from the northern which the president also acknowledged,his NSA also made it clear on national broadcast which I know you are ignorant of because you live in the forest of amadioha jst to distroy people's live. I know your entire family are sentimental. You have no access to good medical care which calls for you to be taken to YABA left,ask Lagocian they wld tell you whr to locate it cos you need to be taken there. EWU meeeh.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by crackhouse(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2012
sheraaaap and stop sleeping. Wake up and make proper use of ur brains cos the handwriting is very clear. Lions no dey kill lions, so forget all the propaganda.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Moukafoam(f): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2012
lacasa: T

is it †ђat christianity teaches christians ϯo insult other religions or is it †ђat they have a superior level of ignorance undecided

#just saying smiley

Is it Ŧħåϯ islam encourages its followers Ť☺ rape, still ΆŋԂ take other peoples lives in τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ɲαмe of Allah?

Just asking wink
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by jamil2(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2012
NLers and their E- Religious War I wonder if all these exchange of words among the parties would change anything in the current situation however the learned ones among them should seat and think for the way out and possibly send their finding to the approprate desk thus will enable FG to tackle this dillema instead for fighting on daily hours which is meaningless and add nothing to the nation development.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Jyde89: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2012
ismhab:
YOU ARE VERY S.T.U.P.I.D FOR SAYING SO.
kai alhaji don vex. But talk true how dem no miss all their "pastor"target, dem kom miss gumi...hmm allahu akbar.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by talk2me006(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
auwal87: The outspoken Sheikh Ahmad Gumi escaped death at the hand of suicide bombers after failing to reach him on their motorcycle.

Source: http://labarai.com/sheikh-gumi-escapes-death-after-bombers-failed-to-reach-him/
Thank ALLAH! Allah really save him.Allah is the best protector.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by talk2me006(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
berem: Hmmmm! Na wa o! They always escape and never get killed in the bomb explosion.
yes now! because our God(ALLAH) is not a sleeping god(s)

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by talk2me006(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Wat a nice post!
first time in nairaland history.
this is a true nigerian without sentimental mind.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Abeyjide: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
who said dis guys were heading to gumi ' place.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by jaybee(f): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2012

mallorca:
just my thought

excondido: its even more plausible to say the target is a church than this wild speculation.

princemol: This is mere propaganda, wher was it established with facts dat d BH boys were heading to d sheikh gathering, at lease there r oda ppl dat use dat road and am sure som churches r in dat area too. Am just being analytical, cos no confession frm d BH boys before d their death and no justifiable claim wit fact dey r heading to sheikh gathering alone so I disregard this n cal t CRAP!

emmatok:

My Friend the killing at DEEPER LIFE was on a Monday.
Many Christians go to Church during the week.
Buy why do Muslims always escape this Bombings.
It seems Boko Haram guys are having a soft spot for You Muslims.

Clerverly: Story! Story!! Storyyyyyyyy!!! undecided

Megabyts: Who told u they were headed to sultan bello mosque? Is it the dead bh members? Pls. Stop this wild speculation.

sunkoye: script play....mitshewww

Why are people so biased to the point that they forget their sense of reasoning? something happened and an explanation is given by those who are on ground; but because a muslim cleric is mentioned the whole story becomes a lie or stage show or set up? what if they were going to bomb a church, then the story is true? why have people suddenly gone so far from reality that they can no longer connect even a glaring fact? just recently the following posts were discussed on this particular sheik Gumi, among others, here on NL. you may do well to connect it with the dates of the unfortunate event.

https://www.nairaland.com/1011176/there-no-compulsion-islam-sheik

https://www.nairaland.com/1017571/good-things-nigeria-done-muslims/5#11802444
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by talk2me006(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
crackhouse: sheraaaap and stop sleeping. Wake up and make proper use of ur brains cos the handwriting is very clear. Lions no dey kill lions, so forget all the propaganda.
See ur life!
everyone cannot be like you now.
pls try to wake up from slumber.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]
Sheikh Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi has so far been the lone cleric that has the courage of criticizing openly the terrorist activities of Boko Haram. Hence the reason for this attack. In one of his Tafsirs which I attended recenty, Malam has made clear that 'Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the Muslims have no enemy WORST than Boko Haram!'. Alhamdulillah, Allah has saved his righteous servant. HATERS CAN GO TO HELL!!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by ramaju: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
auwal87: The outspoken Sheikh Ahmad Gumi escaped death at the hand of suicide bombers after failing to reach him on their motorcycle.

Source: http://labarai.com/sheikh-gumi-escapes-death-after-bombers-failed-to-reach-him/
How does this suggest that Sheikh-Gumi was the target? May be one will also say the attack at Madala was targeted at the priests. Anyway, it serves them right.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Dpeacemaker101: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
They will eat. Their own flesh.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by Saintparis1: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
If you don't want your religion to be criticized, tell your boko haram brothers to stop bombing churches and Quoting Quranic verses to justify their actions.lipsrsealed. Do you all read from the same book?angry angry
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by talk2me006(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
wandeay:
yes it is true.
that is why u and christ4me cannot be the same.
what an illerate thinking !
sorry if that hurts
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by nagoma(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
Moukafoam:

...ΆŋԂ U̶̲̥̅̊
think U̶̲̥̅̊
r sane ᵝȳ typing Ŧħåϯ? angry

I prefer vitafoam. Go phuck yourself. Will never lie myself on moukafoam even for a price.
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by GeorgeD1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
this is just the beginning! smiley
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by DaBozz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
STORY! STORY!!... STORY!!!!!!
U guys shud av assembled nursery school pupil and be telling them this!!!
RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sheikh Gumi Escaped Death In Kaduna by ganye1: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Saint paris: If you don't want your religion to be criticized, tell your boko haram brothers to stop bombing churches and Quoting Quranic verses to justify their actions.lipsrsealed. Do you all read from the same book?angry angry
Who told you that your criticism makes any difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks / FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction / 2023: PDP Governors Meet In Port-Harcourt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.