Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,473 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi (18148 Views)

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by frevangel(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2012
Look at JOS, KADUNA, KANO, BORNO, YOBE, KOGI, GOMBE, SOKOTO, BAUCHI and NIGER states, the Muslims are sure doing a GOOD WORK. Also, you can check the MIDDLE EAST and ASIA, they are DEFINITELY DOING SOME GOOD STUFFS!!!
And someone come to NL to say they are not in SUPPORT of BH? When this are the kind of messages you preach in the mosque you are sure to have TERRORISTS ALL OVER!

In another thread, the other Nothern Elder is reacting to Dokubo in a war tone IN A MOSQUE after a SUPPOSED FASTING AND PRAYER!!

He forgot to add Farouk Lawan, Atiku Abubarkar, IBB, Abu Qaqa, Kabiru Sokoto, Abdul Mutallab, Sani Abacha, Osama Bin Laden the list goes on.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Liverpoolfc: i watched muslems in nta breaking their fast bt i see no changes bt all i see is group of terrorists. Are Nigerians Arabians? They speak arab without understanding what they are saying. If they are sincere, let them pray in english. TERRORISTS God Himself will judge u people. The spirit of those people that have dead so far from boko boys will disturb the terrorists involved. Dammm u

Another 21st century fool, what changes do u intend to see? U must have α̲̅ faulty brain if u have any at all. Pray in english? That sounds more like α̲̅ typical nairaland christian, is it α̲̅ must that we act like xtians!!!?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by hotwax: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2012
ur pastors r no1 rapists, can some1 tell me where in d bible tell u guys 2 go 2 church on sunday? Oh Allah illiteracy is a disease, hell fire is waitin for u

Atleast non of them raped 6 years old girl like Mohameed did!
Where is it in the quran that muslim should sing. I tot mohameed ur guy kicked against singing.

2 Likes

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by olavictors(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2012
Pls my person, don't ignore, they are looking for more money to finance boko haram activities.

saintade01: clicked "IGNORE" button undecided
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by amaba: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2012
Olodo.
The good things the "muslims" has done for nigeria also include:
1. Killing of Saro wiwa and co by abacha
2. Buhari starting kidnapping in nigeria by going to london to kidnap umaru dikko and predicting spilling of blood by babbon & dog
3. Buhari cancelling the mega rail project in lagos during his dictatorship
4. Buhari terminating our democracy
5. IBB cancelling d best election - june 12- so far in Nigeria
6. IBB unable to give account of 12billion oil windfall
7. Buhari executing every tom, dick & harry all in the name of execution for committing offences
8. Farouk Lawal unable to give account of 620,000dollars
9. Nuhu Ribadu now comfortable working for the alleged "corrupt" government of GEJ
10. El_Rufai sharing abuja plots of land to his family members including unborn generation
11. The Northern muslims desperately frustrating all efforts to install GEJ as president when late Yar'Adua was incapacitated
Bloody and sentimental nortnerners

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by esn1(f): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2012
morgist: kai i pity wuna life!!! @op what do you achieve by posting this do you think you empty head christians abuse will do anything bad to our dear RELIGION think again please> for all of you contributors i hail wuna!!! wuna papa and mama no born you wel. the sheik is saying the truth... among you can any a.s.s hol.e depend what you are saying hell fire is waiting for your flesh..

I dont know where you are from, but i was trying so hard to understand your grammar. First why didnt he mention the ills and moral decadence committed by muslims like Farouk or whatever he calls, IBB, Atiku and others. To think you are in Ramaddan and u use foul languages, thats the level you have degenerated into. Why were the achievements of Fashola not mentioned? You need to have a rethink and not have biased thoughts or attitude or prejudiced be it ethnic or religion wise.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by rapmike(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2012
adaybayor:

Another 21st century fool, what changes do u intend to see? U must have α̲̅ faulty brain if u have any at all. Pray in english? That sounds more like α̲̅ typical nairaland christian, is it α̲̅ must that we act like xtians!!!?
GUY HOLD URSELF NAAA.. MUST U BE INSULTING EVERY XTIAN U SEE. GRANTED THE INSULTS ARE MUCH, THAT DOES NOT MEAN U INSULT PPL LIKE THAT
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by ortopazz(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2012
Shei farouk, Babaginda, Bugari, abacha, Are christians? Ediot I dnt blame him
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by ortopazz(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2012
adaybayor:

ur a 2ist century eidiot, a bomfool, and seriously ill cretin, u think from tha back of ur retarded skull, little wonder ur struggling with a drowning sect! Dekpe
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by timilehin007(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2012
...Na this man be Gej problem, if dem fit catch am break him leg naija go settle..na him be boko haram 2nd in command.

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by ortopazz(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2012
all diz muslims sef i no even see am 4 una body, giving alms is translanted to dashing bombs, abi
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Xion: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2012
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Youngzedd(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2012
Okay, if the Muslims are the ones that did the good things in Nigeria, you mean they are doing good things and Nigeria is still like this? Undevelped! If that is so, Nigerians would have been better than China because China don't have what we have.

Now tell me who are destroying those good things done by the Muslim, still the Islamic sect (BOKO HARAM.

Lets not deceive ourselves and tackle the main problem we have in our motherland NIGERIA.

So leave those things and chill.

Nigerians are too big to be fooled (Muslims)

Now lets go to world history.

All the terrorist ever existed (Osama and the rest)in the past, are they Muslims or Christain?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by oobim(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Disgusting aboki!I just pity d gullible moHARAMed followers.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Emmy9ite(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2012
What of farook?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2012
I think he meant to say Northern Muslims.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by FozzieBear(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Darui: I even think say hin go mention FASHOLA undecided
MKO

Only muslim Northerners do good.......

Nice one. Fashola no be muslim?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by hotwax: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
another name for northerners is muslim
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by BitterTruth1(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
Nonsense! U go say him papa farm no dey big & gud?[i][/i]
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by tomakint: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
scopusng: Islamic cleric Sheik Ahmad Abubakar Gumi yesterday asserted that all the good things in Nigeria were being done by Muslims, contrary to what he described as a conspiracy to present Islam in bad light.

Sheik Gumi, who is based in Saudi Arabia, made the claim as he continued his series of Ramadan sermons at the Sultan Bello Mosque in Ungwan Sarki, Kaduna.

A source who is attending the daily Ramadan sermons gave SaharaReporters details of the sheik’s latest talk.

The source quoted the cleric, whose father was the late Sheik Abubakar Mahmud Gumi, as stating, “All the good things in Nigeria are done by Muslims.” Mr. Gumi reportedly claimed that General Danbazzau was removed as Chief of Army Staff because he is a Muslim, adding that the ex-general’s efforts to build a military hospital in Kaduna have since been abandoned. The cleric stated that the hospital would have served all Nigerians well.

The Islamic cleric also drew his audience’s attention that when Nigeria desperately needed a czar to take on the scourge of corruption, the country turned to Nuhu Ribadu, a Muslim. He reminded the audience that Mr. Ribadu even arrested his boss, ex-Inspector General of Police Tafa Balogun.

Sheik Gumi praised Central Bank Governor Sanusi Lamido for clearing the rubbish at the apex bank. In addition, he praised the work done by Nasir El-Rufai when he served as Minister of the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja.

The cleric also drew attention to the late Abubakar Rimi’s tenure as a minister. He credited Mr. Rimi with firing a director in the ministry who used “juju” to terrorize people, adding that only a Muslim could do that.
Mr. Gumi also lauded the late Head of State, General Murtala Muhammed, for his foresight in moving Nigeria’s capital to Abuja, adding that the city’s central location has worked for the benefit of all Nigerians.

After reinforcing that Muslims were behind the good deeds he enumerated, Sheik Gumi wondered why there were attempts today to portray Muslims as people trying to stir trouble. He asserted that the country was already deep in problems, adding that there should be justice in order to secure everlasting peace.
Mr. Gumi argued that justice demanded that soldiers be sent to southern Kaduna, Jos and other areas where he alleged that Muslims have no protection. He stated that there are still refugees from southern Kaduna and that security agents had done nothing concrete to protect them from attacks.

He urged Muslims to work towards change, beginning with the registration of all mosques. “Let us register all our Mosques, collect 100 naira each,” he said. The cleric added, “This talk is not about Izala but just saving us in this world before we go before God. If we start registration of mosques, ignore those that will refuse the registration, let’s forge ahead and gather money and save our people from this challenges we are facing now.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/sheik-gumi-good-things-nigeria-are-done-muslims

Just look at the way they behave and check out that religion and the numbers of countries they have populated and see if there is any meaningful development in there. These are my observations on the Core North so far;

I will like to be specific now, just follow me;

1) About 30% of the Core North are disabled beggars;
2) About 10% of the Core North are able-bodied beggars (Almajiris);
3) About 15% of the Core North are graduates (be it BSC, Masters and PhD holders);
4) About 30% of the Core North are gainfully employed (despite having a mere 15% who are graduates, making the remaining 15% ghost workers);
5) About 10% of the Core North are self-employed (starting from your mai-suya, mai-tea, ram sellers, money-changers, traders etc);
6) While the remaining 5% of the Core North consists of the following (your elders, those few elite class controlling your destinies, the unknown several business men, your few second Royal Fathers and those politicians)

Now tell me what is GOOD about your CORE NORTH?
I am waiting…………………..

N.B: When I say CORE NORTH I mean the following states; Adamawa (North), Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna (North), Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger (North), Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by FJCRUISER: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2012
scopusng: Islamic cleric Sheik Ahmad Abubakar Gumi yesterday asserted that all the good things in Nigeria were being done by Muslims, contrary to what he described as a conspiracy to present Islam in bad light.

Sheik Gumi, who is based in Saudi Arabia, made the claim as he continued his series of Ramadan sermons at the Sultan Bello Mosque in Ungwan Sarki, Kaduna.

A source who is attending the daily Ramadan sermons gave SaharaReporters details of the sheik’s latest talk.

The source quoted the cleric, whose father was the late Sheik Abubakar Mahmud Gumi, as stating, “All the good things in Nigeria are done by Muslims.” Mr. Gumi reportedly claimed that General Danbazzau was removed as Chief of Army Staff because he is a Muslim, adding that the ex-general’s efforts to build a military hospital in Kaduna have since been abandoned. The cleric stated that the hospital would have served all Nigerians well.

The Islamic cleric also drew his audience’s attention that when Nigeria desperately needed a czar to take on the scourge of corruption, the country turned to Nuhu Ribadu, a Muslim. He reminded the audience that Mr. Ribadu even arrested his boss, ex-Inspector General of Police Tafa Balogun.

Sheik Gumi praised Central Bank Governor Sanusi Lamido for clearing the rubbish at the apex bank. In addition, he praised the work done by Nasir El-Rufai when he served as Minister of the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja.

The cleric also drew attention to the late Abubakar Rimi’s tenure as a minister. He credited Mr. Rimi with firing a director in the ministry who used “juju” to terrorize people, adding that only a Muslim could do that.
Mr. Gumi also lauded the late Head of State, General Murtala Muhammed, for his foresight in moving Nigeria’s capital to Abuja, adding that the city’s central location has worked for the benefit of all Nigerians.

After reinforcing that Muslims were behind the good deeds he enumerated, Sheik Gumi wondered why there were attempts today to portray Muslims as people trying to stir trouble. He asserted that the country was already deep in problems, adding that there should be justice in order to secure everlasting peace.
Mr. Gumi argued that justice demanded that soldiers be sent to southern Kaduna, Jos and other areas where he alleged that Muslims have no protection. He stated that there are still refugees from southern Kaduna and that security agents had done nothing concrete to protect them from attacks.
He urged Muslims to work towards change, beginning with the registration of all mosques. “Let us register all our Mosques, collect 100 naira each,” he said. The cleric added, “This talk is not about Izala but just saving us in this world before we go before God. If we start registration of mosques, ignore those that will refuse the registration, let’s forge ahead and gather money and save our people from this challenges we are facing now.”
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/sheik-gumi-good-things-nigeria-are-done-muslims

WHERE IS DIS SSS SEF ? Y VE THEY NOT ARRESTED DIS ONE . HE HAS SNEAKED IN TO COMPLETE D WORK HE STARTED FROM OUTSIDE . DOES A TRUE MAN OF GOD TALK LIKE DIS ? INSTEAD OF PPLE PREACHING PEACE THEY FURTHER FANNING D EMBERS OF DISCORD IN DIS COUNTRY OH .SMH
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by brentkruge: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
see what staying in Saudi has turned this Sheik to. I am sure he doesnt even believe himself!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by barrybanbi: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2012
Bélla3: Illahu Akbar!
He is stirring muslims to hate Christains more. The sheik is indeed from Allah the most merciful and kind of all gods in Kabba.
Illahu akbar

see wey tin dis monkey dey yan? so u even know say na gods una dey serve boko haram family grin
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Chongaiman: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
Fozzie Bear:

Nice one. Fashola no be muslim?

To some blokes in the north, no, nein, rara, nahi, non, a'a...
1. Yoruba
2. Catholic wife
3. Pentecostal children
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by vladimiros: 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
1) Nigeria oil production reached 2.7 million barrels under a christian president

2) NIGERIA WAS INTRODUCED INTO MOBILE NETWORK BY A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT

3) A CHRISTIAN IS NIGERIA;S ONLY SINGLE EVER GOLD MEDALLIST IN OLYMPICS

4) THE MOST RESPECTED AFRICAN ECONOMIST NGOZI IWEALA IS CHRISTIAN

5) NIGERIAN ENTERTAINERS AROUND THE WORLD SHOWING AFRO BEATS ARE MOSTLY CHRISTIAN

6) FELA KUTI , AFRICA;S MOST CELEBRATED MUSICIAN WAS NOT A MUSLIM

7) THE BIGGEST NIGERIAN INDIGENOUS MOBILE COMPANY IS CHRISTIAN

cool AND FINALLY , NIGERIA'S MAJOR EXPORT IS FROM A 99% CHRISTIAN ZONE

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
adaybayor:

Your insult is for Pastor Ayo...
Α̲̅ muslim is α̲̅ muslim, it is u xtians who differentiate...same reason the isrealites didn't believe ahmad becos he was arabian. I aint complaining of body pains and u telling me u have imported paracetamol, weytin be ya own gan!!!
ogbeni sharraap dere! d faster you realise dat islam has put u in a bondage, the better for u. Btw, what has my post got to do with differentiating?? Or u smoke d same weed with dat mallam??
Anyway sha, what explanation can u give for dose islamic clerics in somalia dat captures young kids, chain them, and train them to be future suicide bombers in future with d promise of seventy two virgins in paradise?(sorry, but i can't help but lmao ere grin) So bro, are u still proud to be a muslim?? undecided what a religion of piss! Duh!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Gudiza(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by talk2cj08(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
morgist: kai i pity wuna life!!! @op what do you achieve by posting this do you think you empty head christians abuse will do anything bad to our dear RELIGION think again please> for all of you contributors i hail wuna!!! wuna papa and mama no born you wel. the sheik is saying the truth... among you can any a.s.s hol.e depend what you are saying hell fire is waiting for your flesh..

And twenty one virgins awaits u in Heaven Mtchewwwwwww......Brainwashed he goat
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by lumeneng22: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2012
Rubbish and childish talk. Men wey de wear head tie upon cap are not normal people.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
Laughing hahahahahaha. Nigeria is highly polarized. I thank God that i am not a Northerner, I thank God that i was not born into terrorist home like gumi's home. Bt wait a minute, where are the SSS and anti terrorist group in this country? Double up and do ur work. I feel for my friend in kaduna, he said aboki muslem prefer a Nigerien who is a muslem to a Northern christian. Not all Northerner are boko haram, not all muslems are boko haram, bt all Northern muslems are boko haram. The era of boko haram is over.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Bella3(f): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
barrybanbi:

see wey tin dis monkey dey yan? so u even know say na gods una dey serve boko haram family grin
shut up u hypocrite!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nansee(f): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2012
After all said and done,what matters is unity not d sounding of alarm about muslims doing good.on a more serious note.Let's stop practising religion.Muslims face ur religion and stop hurting xtians.I pray a retaliation doesn't ensue cos it will be too bad oh.As 4 my fellow xtians,let's stop criticising and pray 4 Naija and d spirit of unity.Let's also pray 4 our dear ones in d north.God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application / Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / Planned Protest Will Cause Anarchy - Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.