Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members (14644 Views)

Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2012
1. Infiltration mode: Activated!
2. Confusion: Executed!
3. Annihilation: <<<<Processing>>>>>>>>
4. END Mode: ~~~~~ Listening to Step 3 port~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by xpensivethony: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2012
gramci:

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news/57889-nine-die-as-boko-haram-fights-fake-members.html
how com na only 13 people die,islam is a virus humanity...
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by dederocs(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2012
THIS happens when leaders can not call thıer youths to order,the northern elıtes are havıng a fıeld day usıng and manıpulatıng thıer naıve ıgnorant youths,ıts a shame.
Norhern Nıgerıa wıll contınue to burn,northerners wıll suffer the most casualtıes.even ıf we have a northern presıdent tomorow,nıgerıa wıll never be an ıslamıc state,they wıll only bomb themselves out of exıstence...tıll the drones come and level the place.
NORTHERN YOUTHS BE WISE UR ELITES ARE HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by honeric01(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2012
ayoola2002:

Ur family is dead brain, i wonder which background u came from, must u insult others because of ur foolish post, everybody is entitled to his or her opnion. If this BH members are fighting each other, is it good news or bad news? the more they fight, the more they disorganise.

Hehehe, a nerve was hit? so a dog can actually answer its name?

I didn't mention any name but it seems you recognized your name even in the midst of no name calling? hehehehehe, change if you're actually a dead brain.

Only a dead brain would insult another person's family. this is the last warning to you, if you dare insult "my" family again, unless you open another ID, i will make sure i haunt your ID and anything pertaining to your ID on this forum down for life until you disappear forever.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by mrperfect(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2012
Important thing is that let the issue of Boko haram end as it affect the economy.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by 10over101: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2012
ayoola2002:

Ur family is dead brain, i wonder which background u came from, must u insult others because of ur foolish post, everybody is entitled to his or her opnion. If this BH members are fighting each other, is it good news or bad news? the more they fight, the more they disorganise.
na Only your last sentence make sense..u know what that means! Do u??
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by maigaskiya1: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2012
Hahahahaha se boko haram running qulity control
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by Korrection(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2012
IS THIS COUNTRY NOT AN INTERESTING PLACE TO BE HAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by Lordave: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2012
Let them die by their bombs
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by franksunny(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2012
Boko Haram is broke, keke Napep instead of usual jeep. Banza

2 Likes

Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by ayoola2002(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2012
honeric01:

Hehehe, a nerve was hit? so a dog can actually answer its name?

I didn't mention any name but it seems you recognized your name even in the midst of no name calling? hehehehehe, change if you're actually a dead brain.

Only a dead brain would insult another person's family. this is the last warning to you, if you dare insult "my" family again, unless you open another ID, i will make sure i haunt your ID and anything pertaining to your ID on this forum down for life until you disappear forever.

Bros make u no fex, dont use "dead brain" next time on a forum, we are not kid. Beside, everybody entitled to his or her own opnion.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by ayoola2002(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2012
10 over 10: na Only your last sentence make sense..u know what that means! Do u??

No. Pls tell me mr teacher.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2012
franksunny: Boko Haram is broke, keke Napep instead of usual jeep. Banza

Lol...
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by jaybee(f): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I expected the miltary to use the fake members as splinter cell to infiltrate the main boko haram.Anyways,the fact that there is a crisis in the boko haram camp is a welcome development.

Sorry sir, there are no fake members of BH. one can are either be a member or not. BH may have a very loose entry but the exit is tight. they have intelligence barometers that monitor the reliability of their members, especially the new (suspicious) ones and that determines their live or death on the earth. its not that easy to infiltrate BH using splinter cells. there will be war in which case the ability of our security agencies to protect the splinter group is in doubt.

truth be told. our security agencies have their tentacles spread throughout the length and breath of this country; they have men on ground doing intelligence gathering for national security. for them to be caught pants down almost always all the time lives much to be desired. the call (and seemingly over-dependence) on ordinary citizens for information ans solution to the shameful BH menace, good as it is, may not provide the desired results. that is why the call on IBB, Atiku, Buhari, etc etc etc , powerless individuals disconnected by geography, thoughts, education, philosophies, age, ambitions, history and temperaments to solve a challenge of the gargantuan magnitude of BH with the word of mouth is, at best, pitiable. the problem of BH will be solved as soon as the chief security officer of this country admits that the onus is on him to stop it, and not other imaginary 'powerful' ordinary nigerians, by whatever name called or garb worn.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by klax(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2012
If anyone could remember my post 2 weeks ago when I said I pity this animals in the North that they forgot that when anyone because of anger go and gather arms and weapon to fight someone he is not happy with by using fellow men I said when those fighters finish the job they will surely bounce back on him that send them the message Now here we are it has began to happen now Boko-anufia are now fighting fake members soon a new sect will start and the fighting each other will continue. Oh heaven plz all you Boko-anufia sponsorer carry on ok "A fool is a fool forever, you will by your own hand wipe out your generation.

When the satanic Bin Laden started it all then but today we can not even name how many terrorist group existing again to the point that now same terrorist gangs who thought their mission was to fight America now ends up fighting themselves, killing themselves, bombing themselves, bombing Mosque and so on that is so nice indeed. Let the Northern so called elder sit and be smilling thinking they are doing GEJ I'm so sorry for them A FOOL IS A FOOL if care is not taken Northern part of Nigeria may be wipe out by the same Northern people which is a welcome idea because long ago we have be looking for way for them to get out of Nigeria and thank God they are doing the systematic extermination by themselveS BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pls go for more kill at least if the North is reduce to 20% that will be so nice. Foooooollllssss.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by touchmehard: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2012
"Gbadegesin said the affected persons are within ages 18-25 bracket.
He said the bodies were riddled with gunshot injuries and deep knife cuts, indicating intense fighting."

Guys are you seeing what I'm seeing? Why are youths allowing themselves to be used to perpetrate evil? Why?
These evil men are busy enjoying their lives while using youths to achieve their selfish political ambitions. Youths should know that they have a bright future ahead and say "NO" to being used to perpetrate evil. Even if u don't have a white collar job, learn a trade or get trained in a skill and be ur own boss pls!
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by jaybee(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2012
dederocs: THIS happens when leaders can not call thıer youths to order,the northern elıtes are havıng a fıeld day usıng and manıpulatıng thıer naıve ıgnorant youths,ıts a shame.
Norhern Nıgerıa wıll contınue to burn,northerners wıll suffer the most casualtıes.even ıf we have a northern presıdent tomorow,nıgerıa wıll never be an ıslamıc state,they wıll only bomb themselves out of exıstence...tıll the drones come and level the place.
NORTHERN YOUTHS BE WISE UR ELITES ARE HYPOCRITES

Ladies and gentlemen, Nairalanders, at this point i'm speechless.

@ dederocs Do you mean to say that

1. all other youth in nigeria are sophisticated and are not being manipulated except the northern youth?

2. with the exception of the northern elite all other elites do not manipulate the youth in their respective regions?

3. only the elites from northern nigeria are hypocrytes while elites from other regions of nigeria are honest and truthful?

4. the youth in other regions in nigeria are wise with the exception of the northern youth?

may be you need to take a second look at your post.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by mallorca(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2012
Acidosis: grin grin grin at boko haram guy blowing himself up. . grin grin grin

If you ever come back to this life, you no go ever try am again grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by jaybee(f): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2012
touch_me_hard: "Gbadegesin said the affected persons are within ages 18-25 bracket.
He said the bodies were riddled with gunshot injuries and deep knife cuts, indicating intense fighting."

Guys are you seeing what I'm seeing? Why are youths allowing themselves to be used to perpetrate evil? Why?
These evil men are busy enjoying their lives while using youths to achieve their selfish political ambitions.
Youths should know that they have a bright future ahead and say "NO" to being used to perpetrate evil. Even if u don't have a white collar job, learn a trade or get trained in a skill and be ur own boss pls!

@ touch_me_hard you are not seeing nothing. you are thinking the way they want you to think, and reciting the crab they put into your brain.

Tell me who is using them? the youth are perpetrating evil. no none is using them. please dont keep on deceiving yourselves here. also this has nothing to do with poverty, or lack of education - western, traditional or religious.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by Caseless: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
@blogger, hav u opend ur apolo-ridden eyes 2 read story at al? Did it hapen in a chuch? Or whch xtains was targetd in dat atak?Ar u sayin d ppl dat died ar xtains?4 d past 4 wiks any atak in their name hav tagetd or kild muslims.Bh is out 4 u nd i!
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by gbadexy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Well, one thing I would say is that the boko haram doesn't make empty threats.
They have always done whatever they say they would do.

1 Like

Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by Sobams07: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
between d ages of 18_25 wen dere mate dey win Gold medal 4 dem country dem dey de bomb pple
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by jaybee(f): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sobams07: between d ages of 18_25 wen dere mate dey win Gold medal 4 dem country dem dey de bomb pple

for your region where you are not bombing how many medals did your youth win at the olympics?
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by FXKing2012(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
This is proof that Bishop Oyedepo's curse is taking hold. A house divided against itself cannot stand!
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by Dpeacemaker101: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
God has put confusion between them, and they shall all die.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by tessyade: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
It may be nice to pray for more of this for the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by salt1: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
jaybee:

Sorry sir, there are no fake members of BH. one can are either be a member or not. BH may have a very loose entry but the exit is tight. they have intelligence barometers that monitor the reliability of their members, especially the new (suspicious) ones and that determines their live or death on the earth. its not that easy to infiltrate BH using splinter cells. there will be war in which case the ability of our security agencies to protect the splinter group is in doubt.

truth be told. our security agencies have their tentacles spread throughout the length and breath of this country; they have men on ground doing intelligence gathering for national security. for them to be caught pants down almost always all the time lives much to be desired. the call (and seemingly over-dependence) on ordinary citizens for information ans solution to the shameful BH menace, good as it is, may not provide the desired results. that is why the call on IBB, Atiku, Buhari, etc etc etc , powerless individuals disconnected by geography, thoughts, education, philosophies, age, ambitions, history and temperaments to solve a challenge of the gargantuan magnitude of BH with the word of mouth is, at best, pitiable. the problem of BH will be solved as soon as the chief security officer of this country admits that the onus is on him to stop it, and not other imaginary 'powerful' ordinary nigerians, by whatever name called or garb worn.

How do you know that there are no fake BH? If you know the real ones, why don't you expose them? If the leaders you mentioned have no hands in the menace, they could at least condemn it the way others are doing. Silence means consent.Silence means tacit approval. Instead of condemning, the Northern elite struggles to link it with poverty and marginalization. Are these leaders scared of being attacked? Let them continue. I don't know how a group can keep silent and watch their economy,culture,political credibility and even their life and that of their would-be voters go down the drain just to spite the person ruling. I really and truly do not understand.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by GeorgeD1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
confusion in the camp of the enemy! this is quite interesting.

more of this please! smiley
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by logo77: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
vanunu: Why are you people exposing the ward head, do you want the boko boys to come after him?
Wonder O !.
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by kennethromanus: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
nawa 4 dis boko rams o...
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by 2mch(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
LMAO! This is exclusive. Were they throwing bombs at each other? grin cheesy. RIP to the dumb dead. kiss
Re: Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members by Meristem: 12:58am On Aug 17, 2012
ifihearam: grin cheesy
Confusion in the camp of the enemies(boko haram). Una go kill each other finish very soon,after which una go begin kill una sponsors one by one.
come on boko boys! Go for ur sponsors now!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card / El-Rufai At 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration In Kaduna (Photos) / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.