Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? (1408 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by mikemic: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2012
Hi, i currently live in UK and have been able to save £50,000 over a period. I am a business minded person,willing and ready to learn. Your honest contribution will be appreciated and might change my life for good. Thanks
Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by jaybee3(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2012
That's the 1 million dollar question everyone is seeking an answer to.

I guess the safest long term business in the UK is property developing and this might just be the right time to get into it.

You can also buy a good franchise if you aren't afraid to be hands on.
Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by niapay(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
I will advise that you consider manufacturing line operation.
I can offer you many line depending on your budget like:

** soft drink production line
**Bottle water production line
**Yogurt drink production line
**Instant noodle production line
**Biscuit production line
**Pharmaceutical drug tablet & capsule manufacturing plant
**Toilet soap production line
**Paint manufacturing plant
**detergent washing powder production line
**Liquid detergent powder line and many more and 80% of the lines above are within your financial reach, if you are interested contact at matheworama@gmail.com for full quotation and technical detail of each line

Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by mikemic: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
jay bee: That's the 1 million dollar question everyone is seeking an answer to.

I guess the safest long term business in the UK is property developing and this might just be the right time to get into it.

You can also buy a good franchise if you aren't afraid to be hands on.
Yeah thanks for the reply, i am into property already and by God's grace i own one with no mortgage and the other still on mortgage bt i want to put my savings into use instead of just sitting in the bank with little or no interest.cheers
Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by jaybee3(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
niapay: I will advise that you consider manufacturing line operation.
I can offer you many line depending on your budget like:

** soft drink production line
**Bottle water production line
**Yogurt drink production line
**Instant noodle production line
**Biscuit production line
**Pharmaceutical drug tablet & capsule manufacturing plant
**Toilet soap production line
**Paint manufacturing plant
**detergent washing powder production line
**Liquid detergent powder line and many more and 80% of the lines above are within your financial reach, if you are interested contact at matheworama@gmail.com for full quotation and technical detail of each line

The OP specifically asked for business opportunities in the UK so go figure

mikemic: Yeah thanks for the reply, i am into property already and by God's grace i own one with no mortgage and the other still on mortgage bt i want to put my savings into use instead of just sitting in the bank with little or no interest.cheers
Oga watch homes under the hammer programme on bbc.
Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by ryork: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
hi MIKE

Would you consider the digital book business ? I'm currently looking for a partner that understands the Nigerian market.

The business opportunity is a service around providing a digital version of your favourite books.

Example:

Lets say you are a medical,engineering or maths student and have a complete physical collection of all books that you need for your studies. You've been collecting high quality expensive books for a while to ensure you will have the best possible resources for your education. The total cost of these books could be 6k or 7k USD.

I would like to partner with someone in Nigeria to offer service where I will make a high quality digital colour version of customers book collection. The format will be a high quality .pdf document.

Advantages of a digital version of your book:
(i)You can access your complete book collection on your laptop, tablet, or collection of CD's or USB's
(ii) You will be able to query / search through using the adobe search function.
(iii) You will also be able to write notes in the digital version .pdf document (instead of writing notes on your physical book!).
(iv)_ The adobe document format will be in a 'page turn' mode ie you can turn pages with a click of the mouse in a similar way to turning the pages over in a book.
(v) The digital versions will be of high quality and in colour.

All digital versions of the book will be of the highest quality (not bending of pages that you may have noticed when photocopying a book !). The digital version will be in colour, properly formating and have the look and usability of a normal book (eg turning pages rather than scrolling down a document - this can be changed on request)/

All digital versions will be stored on a CD or USB and sent via mail.

All digital versions are provided in good faith, the book owner will be responsible for ensuring copies of the pdf document
are not made and any printing of the book will be for the book owner only.

Please email me on richardofyork000@yahoo.co.uk for partnering information and any technical or other questions you may have.

Regards,
Rick.
Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by queensmith: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
million dollar question, you can say that again.

theres consulting, nurseries, tutoring, you can do retail when employment goes back up dont forget we have many consumers, recruitment, marketing, data management, jaybee mentioned property is a brilliant idea- start small, refurbishing, loft conversions, redecorating, interior designing, party planning/promoting. seasonal but still very lucrative. theres animation, quite a few of those have popped up and are doing good, you can start a travel agents, go outside london and opena corner shop, start a procurement firm force the local authority to use you, visit a local business advise thingy. I haven't tried using them before.
and start networking to identify gaps in the market, im sure theres a million and one things to do the problem is identifying them.

Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by mikemic: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
jay bee:
The OP specifically asked for business opportunities in the UK so go figure

Oga watch homes under the hammer programme on bbc.
I do my bro but the profit margin is not that much and i knw there should be a way i can double that in a year with right biz idea sir
Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by jaybee3(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
mikemic: I do my bro but the profit margin is not that much and i knw there should be a way i can double that in a year with right biz idea sir
I hope you know that any high return investment brings a high risk baggage along with it.
If you've managed to save that much then you should be in the business of moderate risk constant return. Besides invest in what you know/good at not what might bring the highest return
Re: Pls What Good Business Can I Start With £50,000 In UK? by befada: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
Dear Poster, this is very simple and logical however, most people post similar thing about this almost everyday without serious intention to that but nevertheless, if you are serious, you can invest in importation of food stuff just like i just started doing. Its lucrative and risk free. If you dont mind partnering with me, you can call on me and we work things out and i guaranteed you of nothing less than N600k monthly as sleeping partner while active partners can be further negotiated.

Emmanuel.
dammyadey25@yahoo.com

Come Let's Solve Problems And Make Money / Linda Ikeji Can Make You Rich / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Explains Why It Banned Nigerian Shoppers