Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Recommend A Good E-commerce Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recommend A Good E-commerce Software (1272 Views)

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Choose The E-commerce Software Best For You / Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by shorxynla(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hello fellow webmaster. Am about to embark on an e-commerce site. Pls recommend the best ones you have use for me. Pls also tell me the limitations. Thanks
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by mj(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2012
shorxynla: Hello fellow webmaster. Am about to embark on an e-commerce site. Pls recommend the best ones you have use for me. Pls also tell me the limitations. Thanks
E-commerce software to do what?
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by PGON(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2012
Billing & Client Management Software

Boxbilling allows you to accept payment from your customers, manager customers orders and provide help system for your customers. BoxBilling can be used in membership sites, Selling of Webhosting packages, Domain Registration, Servers, license products.

You can easily integrate to your site.

https://domainhostingpal.com/sales/index.php/order/boxbilling-license?period=1M
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by adewaleh(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2012
Keep cul guy...... i can help you out with the design
beep me
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by shorxynla(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2012
mj:
E-commerce software to do what?
Where good will be displayed and customers will be able to make payment and order for goods. a shopping cart
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by guru01(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
shorxynla:
Where good will be displayed and customers will be able to make payment and order for goods. a shopping cart

You can use VirtueMart for it.
If you need any help contact me on 08024496403
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by ichommy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Check Zencart.com
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by shorxynla(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
ichommy: Check Zencart.com
Have you use it before? And pls can tell me the disadvantage
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by melishell: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2013
shorxynla:

For this you can check with TuckTail.com Quick Shopping Cart option there they will help you create a successful Web store where you can add your products and start selling.
Re: Recommend A Good E-commerce Software by passyjango(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Shopify and BigCommerce are good examples of ecommerce platforms if you are looking for easy to use platforms where you just setup your online store in minutes. If you want more customisation, you can try WooCommerce on WordPress or Magento. Here are some of the best e-commerce software https://www.naijatechguide.com/2014/07/best-ecommerce-software-brief-overview.html

(1) (Reply)

Voguepay Has Removed The N3000 Limit / Get On Google.com.ng Within 3mths Offer! / Interesting Facts About Big Internet Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.