Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners (11759 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Prenuptial Agreements Vs Gold Diggers: How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Busybody2(f): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
chaircover: Ah Big bumper ope ooooooo! welcome back from the olympics! which one did you do? na weightlifting abi na boxing. grin grin grin

I was worried o! cos I thought you had run off with the missing congloese lipsrsealed grin

Ha, my modest self didn't want this small info to get out that I am one of the contestants in the Olympics, infact the only contestant that contested in 10 different sporting event but since you have let the cat outta the bag. . .

. . .Switch on your TV now, that is me standing next to the Queen at the closing ceremony wearing a red hat and collecting my 5 gold medals from her Royal Highness. . .

Ohhhh sorry I have to dash, I see Prince Harry winking at me now meaning their might be another Royal wedding next year tongue
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Busy_body:

Ha, my modest self didn't want this small info to get out that I am one of the contestants in the Olympics, infact the only contestant that contested in 10 different sporting event but since you have let the cat outta the bag. . .

. . .Switch on your TV now, that is me standing next to the Queen at the closing ceremony wearing a red hat and collecting my 5 gold medals from her Royal Highness. . .

Ohhhh sorry I have to dash, I see Prince Harry winking at me now meaning their might be another Royal wedding next year tongue
Was just about starting a thread to ask where you enter. Missed you oh.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Busybody2(f): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
stint:
Of course such men are everywhere? I guess you know so many that you believe she'll get one easy

Egbani elaja, I typed in English so why did you have to type French to me in response undecided Zulu Gambari oshi.

Richvkunt: Big bumper,welcome back. Hope all is well? Expecting to see your alter ego Moremi very soon,now you are back!

Huh, you what! You have been mixing your ogogoro with shekpe again, how many times am I gonna warn you to stay away from the liquor cabinet, SMH!!!

If I am Moremi Ajasoro, am I male or female?

And pray tell which is the real mccoy and which is the imposter, or weren't you the one with 'em obviously made up ajasoro stories/expose's undecided thank God my jobless self didn't believe or buy your story, mschewww.

O ma shey oh, ogogoro o da oh lipsrsealed
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Busybody2(f): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
debrief08:
Was just about starting a thread to ask where you enter. Missed you oh.

Awww, thanks.

Congrats heard you added another bomboi to your household and also heard about your rare kind deed towards your ex. Wow, wow, wow, what an amazing act of kindness and forgiveness. May God continue to bless and enrich you and your Hubby and keep blessing you spiritually and financially. Olorun a shey eyin mejeji ni ore ara yin forever, nothing or nobody would shake the foundations of your new home in Jesus' name and you both would wax from strength to strength surrounded by God's love eternity ni oruko Jesu, amin.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Amin Amin Amin, welcome back oh, Come and take ya "fence " position grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Busybody2(f): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2012
debrief08: Amin Amin Amin, welcome back oh, Come and take ya "fence " position grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,

My yansh is tired of that fence jare, what was I thinking when I accepted that role missing out on the more succulent part where I can be a card carrying member of the cabal so I too can dish and serve up a few insults to our dearest Husband Richvkunt. His leaking mouth and itchy finger is becoming a cause for concern and he don dey turn feminine small small, or how you take see am grin

Richvkunt honey, I remain loyal and I am still on your side of the fence, I am only trying to trick and enter the cabal side so I can steal their secret for you and inject them with overdose of female hormones so they can know their place is "behind" such alpha male like you and fall in sharply. I mean how dare these cabalites think a woman's place is "beside" her hubby
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 11, 2012
Busy_body:

My yansh is tired of that fence jare, what was I thinking when I accepted that role missing out on the more succulent part where I can be a card carrying member of the cabal so I too can dish and serve up a few insults to our dearest Husband Richvkunt. His leaking mouth and itchy finger is becoming a cause for concern and he don dey turn feminine small small, or how you take see am grin

Richvkunt honey, I remain loyal and I am still on your side of the fence, I am only trying to trick and enter the cabal side so I can steal their secret for you and inject them with overdose of female hormones so they can know their place is "behind" such alpha male like you and fall in sharply. I mean how dare these cabalites think a woman's place is "beside" her hubby

Wetin u sniff when u went awol ? grin
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Busybody2(f): 2:13am On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe:

Wetin u sniff when u went awol ? grin

Ohhhh, I don't want too many people to know. Plus I don't like boasting that I won 5 gold medals in the Olympics for Nigeria. Okay okay okay, I will only do this for you, go to BBC switchover abi BBC on demand abi na BBC catch up, you will see me standing right next to Mo wetincall and chei what's that Jamaican dude's name whose track record I broke embarassed
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
Busy_body:

Ohhhh, I don't want too many people to know. Plus I don't like boasting that I won 5 gold medals in the Olympics for Nigeria. Okay okay okay, I will only do this for you, go to BBC switchover abi BBC on demand abi na BBC catch up, you will see me standing right next to Mo wetincall and chei what's that Jamaican dude's name whose track record I broke embarassed

Cool down o, e don begin overwork grin
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Busy_body:

R[b]ichvkunt honey, I remain loyal and I am still on your side of the fence, I am only trying to trick and enter the cabal side so I can steal their secret for you and inject them with overdose of fem[/b]ale hormones so they can know their place is "behind" such alpha male like you and fall in sharply. I mean how dare these cabalites think a woman's place is "beside" her hubby

Heheheeee, Professional fence seater, you haff kill me with laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability / Should Women Do Hard Work? / My Home Is Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.