Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners (11745 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Prenuptial Agreements Vs Gold Diggers: How Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by safeact(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
There has been lots of stories where men are been humiliated by their wives as a result of being d bread winner of d house. Girls who are bouyant enough to buy themselves one some times are scared as they think they might scare their suitors away and men on the other way,might be in love with one of such ladies but will always withdraw when marriage is mentioned.

Now, i have a girl friend who confided in me that she cant buy herself a befitting car. According to her, men will b scared of approaching her cos they will think her status is higher than theirs! For record purposes, d girl in question controls about 30million and above but prefers to be jumping bikes.

I tried to convince some of my male friends to go marry d chick after all, she is still in her twenties but they all said NO that they cant marry any girl who is richer than them because they will be sturbon to them later on in d marriage.

My friend needs an advise on what to do in order to enjoy her wealth and still get her hubby. As i talk to you, she has been duped by some men claiming to be in love with her!
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by JameyMaxwell(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Let me handle it. Drop her number

5 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by losvemous: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yea" Actually money is nt it all. But money is as important as bn happy... 2 me, no one must sacrifice everytn for the other person, 4 human bn is one of the most unreliable creature.
My advice is" she suld enjoy her money, and develop it. True luv knws no colour nor differences. And in short tym she mi8 find a luv of her status. I believ sum guys stil prefer succesful woman, who wont depend all her lyf on her hubby ...cuz i cant b d nly one in it.

1 Like

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Busybody2(f): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
She does not need to regress to biking on okada na, for wetin, tell her to chill that the right man either richer or poorer but secure in himself would come who would not blink at such.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
the girl should buy the car , and let her meet some REAL MEN, instead of the insecure kiddies that you talked to. a rich woman should be the aspiration for all broke men (and women) to achieve better in their lives (instead of frowning upon such ladies)

any woman who doesnt buy herself whatever she require (to live a better life) because of what men would think of her, has only herself to blame when she finally meet some insecure donkey.

5 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
safeact:
My friend needs an advise on what to do in order to enjoy her wealth and still get her hubby. As i talk to you, she has been duped by some men claiming to be in love with her!

OH Boy . . . so are we to believe that all the rich kids out there are suffering now?? Jeeezzz!!

Advice: If her wealth is what is in her way, she should donate it all to the poor, so she can finally have the poor life she feels will help her get a man. grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by JameyMaxwell(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Actually, the girl is right.
Some men don't have the balls to approach those kind of chics. TRUE
But if she"s looking for a quality dude “LIKE ME”{lol}, she shud stick with her high klass status.
Seriously, drop her number nah•
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by itiswell1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Introduce me to her. I will never disappoint her
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Busybody2(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
chaircover: She should not lower her standards. She has worked hard and is entitled to enjoy her wealth. The most important thing is to remain humble and not let her money get to her head.

A secure man will see it as an asset rather than a hindrance.

Iya Oshun Iyemoja of the whole universe of Nairaland, I hail oh cheesy

Abi those ologogoros Johnolodoe and Richkvunt nefa elevate you reach that level yet ni grin

DISCLAIMER:
If I didn't spell your name correctly, that means I am not talking to you oh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Tell your friend she is doing a great disservice to herself

So she dey jump Okada just to hide her wealth? She no even consider that she might break leg? What if she falls from the Okada and it would be that because she wanted to impress people?

Tell her to stop eating chicken and step up to garri and groundnut so people wont know she has money

Is your friend very unattractive that she is worried she wont get husbands?

My advice is let her live her life.

In Nigeria there are bachelors worth between 1naira and 1 trillion. He own size go come her way

7 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
chaircover: Ah Big bumper ope ooooooo! welcome back from the olympics! which one did you do? na weightlifting abi na boxing. grin grin grin

I was worried o! cos I thought you had run off with the missing congloese lipsrsealed grin

Lollll.

@topic

Tell her to send me her account number, let me show her how to enjoy it.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by drnoel: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
safeact: There has been lots of stories where men are been humiliated by their wives as a result of being d bread winner of d house. Girls who are bouyant enough to buy themselves one some times are scared as they think they might scare their suitors away and men on the other way,might be in love with one of such ladies but will always withdraw when marriage is mentioned.

Now, i have a girl friend who confided in me that she cant buy herself a befitting car. According to her, men will b scared of approaching her cos they will think her status is higher than theirs! For record purposes, d girl in question controls about 30million and above but prefers to be jumping bikes.

I tried to convince some of my male friends to go marry d chick after all, she is still in her twenties but they all said NO that they cant marry any girl who is richer than them because they will be sturbon to them later on in d marriage.

its a mentality sole gotten and seen in many Nigerian men
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by queensmith: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
she obviously wants to marry a moronic insecure man- only an insecure slowpoke will be threatened by a woman with money. Now she needs to decide which is more important, marrying a monkey or having 30million to manage. If it is the former, please wire all the cash to me asap. I could do with 30mil, how much is that in pounds? about 10grand. . .yes that will be sufficient *starts head calculations*

dont forget oooo

2 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Igabe(f): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
Na waoh! The girl should pray τ̲̅ȍ God 4 her husband. Men could be deceitful.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by victorian(f): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
98percent of Nigerian men are insecured when it comes to marrying a wealthy babe..its a well known fact..she should relax, amongst the 2percent her husband will come. or possibly she should travel abroad, spends hols there. She should have a husband there.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by SisiKill1: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
queensmith: she obviously wants to marry a moronic insecure man- only an insecure slowpoke will be threatened by a woman with money. Now she needs to decide which is more important, marrying a monkey or having 30million to manage. If it is the former, please wire all the cash to me asap. I could do with 30mil, how much is that in pounds? about 10grand. . .yes that will be sufficient *starts head calculations*

dont forget oooo

Lmao! You slay me!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: Actually, the girl is right.
Some men don't have the balls to approach those kind of chics. TRUE
But if she"s looking for a quality dude “LIKE ME”{lol}, she shud stick with her high klass status.
Seriously, drop her number nah•

Well, men who don't have balls . . . are they men?? undecided undecided undecided undecided Unless she is specifically trying to seek out the ball-less men out there, she is wrong in even considering her wealth an impediment.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by esere826: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
victorian: [b]98percent [/b]of Nigerian men are insecured when it comes to marrying a wealthy babe..its a well known fact..she should relax, amongst the 2percent her husband will come. or possibly she should travel abroad, spends hols there. She should have a husband there.

Chineke!!!! Where u get this kain statistics from? Even the weakest data gathering would prove yor statistics wrong. It simply means that of the ten closest men to you, none feels secured in this regard. i.e, your brothers, father, boyfriends, etc. Abeg jare

@Poster why dont you date her instead of passing her around your friends. Abi u too dey feel insecure? grin

@queensmith, i guess you meant 100grand. Abeg no belittle the girl money o
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Igabe(f): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote author=Kobojunkie]

Well, men who don't have balls . . . are they men?? undecided undecided undecided undecided Unless she is specifically trying to seek out the ball-less men out there, she is wrong in even considering her wealth an impediment. [/quote
]
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ sure? Thank God you are not in her shoes!
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by victorian(f): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
@esere, av said my own sha, due to hard core facts. And amongst the 98percent, some percentage may wish to decide to marry her, only in the intention of bleeping her bank account dry, then dissapear into thin air..
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by maclatunji: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2012
I don't see the problem. The man is marrying her "the woman" not the money now. However, she does have to lookout for gold diggers.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by queensmith: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
esere826:

Chineke!!!! Where u get this kain statistics from? Even the weakest data gathering would prove yor statistics wrong. It simply means that of the ten closest men to you, none feels secured in this regard. i.e, your brothers, father, boyfriends, etc. Abeg jare

@Poster why dont you date her instead of passing her around your friends. Abi u too dey feel insecure? grin

@queensmith, i guess you meant 100grand. Abeg no belittle the girl money o

yes jare 120 big smackaroos. Can you imagine, I will buy a bentley with that cash and still have change. . . .in fact If i really needed a husband I will buy 36 for every state. even rent a bf in london for a year or two. mshew can you imagine someone has this cash and is worried about men. . .men! men! ha!
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Igabe: Are U̶̲̥̅̊ sure? Thank God you are not in her shoes!
I could never be in her/or your shoes because I believe it is stupidi_ty to consider wealth an impediment.

I would like to use this avenue to introduce people to counseling. Ladies, if you are having a hard time discovering your self worth, or understanding who, in all the conflicting pictures you have been fed as a kid, you should be, then may I suggest you please look for a self-esteem psychiatrist. They are an especially great resource for ladies who don't feel they are getting the good men or that they deserve the best in life. I know that in some countries, Nigeria, for instance, there are not a lot of self-esteem psychiatrists/counselors, but if you look for them,you will find them, and they can help talk you through some of the conflicts going on in your heads and minds. Please now is as good a time to call a Psychiatrist/counselor to help you resolve the many feelings you may be dealing with so you can start sooner enjoying your life where you are today, on the way to where you are going.

2 Likes

Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by SisiKill1: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
^^^^^
Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by EfemenaXY: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
@ poster, tell your friend to place an advert on a national newspaper. You know, something like:

Lonely heart seeks life long partner for procreation. Must have good teeth, AA genotype, non-smoker, non-drinker, literate, good sense of humour, handsome and a valentino in bed. All tribes would be considered & height not an issue. Attractive financial rewards. Apply in person.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by maclatunji: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Efemena_xy: @ poster, tell your friend to place an advert on a national newspaper. You know, something like:

Lonely heart seeks life long partner for procreation. Must have good teeth, AA genotype, non-smoker, non-drinker, literate, good sense of humour, handsome and a valentino in bed. All tribes would be considered & height not an issue. Attractive financial rewards. Apply in person.

Why? She still would be faced with most of her current problems.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by EfemenaXY: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mac, you fall my hand.

I was being sarcastic.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=Busy_body]

Iya Oshun Iyemoja of the whole universe of Nairaland, I hail oh cheesy

Abi those ologogoros Johnolodoe and Richkvunt nefa elevate you reach that level yet ni grin

Big bumper,welcome back. Hope all is well? Expecting to see your alter ego Moremi very soon,now you are back!
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by maclatunji: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
Efemena_xy: Mac, you fall my hand.

I was being sarcastic.

Well sorry. Heavy workload has blunted my sense of err.., sarcasm. Even my writing is impaired.
Re: Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners by maclatunji: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ah! I just remembered, I was planning on doing something on this section. Maybe during the weekend or holidays, I should remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability / Surrogate Mother / My Home Is Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.