Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? (21722 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hi pals,this waz supposed to be the riddles and jokes section right? But i hardly see any riddles here...so i decided to post this two riddles..i bet no one can answer them without really cheating....

[/b]A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decidedto go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors from outside. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

[/b]A man was born in 1955,but he is still alive perfectly healthy,and still 33years of age! How is this possible?

Pls no cheating,You can ask your friends though! Wanna see how high our IQ really is.

1 Like

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Exponental(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yahoo1: Hi pals,this waz supposed to be the riddles and jokes section right? But i hardly see any riddles here...so i decided to post this two riddles..i bet no one can answer them without really cheating....

[/b]A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decidedto go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors from outside. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?--THE BOOTH WAS NOT LOCKED AND THE STRANGER PROBABLY PASSED THROUGH THE FOLDABLE BACK SEAT. (DONT DOUBT THAT, IT'S POSSIBLE IN MY MAZDA 626.)

[/b]A man was born in 1955,but he is still alive perfectly healthy,and still 33years of age! How is this possible?
THAT STATEMENT WAS COTED IN 1988.

Pls no cheating,You can ask your friends though! Wanna see how high our IQ really is.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote author=Exponental][/quote]yeah...but like d riddle said,d man made sure he looked tru d car! U got the other one right though
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
'He locked all the doors'-ACCEPTED,but what of the one he got out through?
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by beejay247: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
the wife was outside with the key....the stranger killed the woman and took the key
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by cooljoe(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
1955 is not d year he was born. Itz d hospital room number in which he was born

3 Likes

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Valiantvaliant: 'He locked all the doors'-ACCEPTED,but what of the one he got out through?
...he has a key,he can lock the door from outside with the wife inside.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
beejay247: the wife was outside with the key....the stranger killed the woman and took the key
..... The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's door! Let me giv u a clue:he left the woman behind,inside the car....because the WOMAN,culdnt go with him
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
cooljoe: 1955 is not d year he was born. Itz d hospital room number in which he was born
..i dont think thats right. Try again
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by SDoubleOBrown: 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2012

Its the year 1988
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Emperorjames(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
If u didn't tell the exact year the man was born, i would say he is Jesus
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by neeyee88: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2012
undecided ok, if a man was born in 1955 and still 33yrs old...that simply means he was born on February 29, he celebrates his birthday once in every 4 years...so if he celebrates his birthday once in 4 yrs, he would be 33yrs now...just tell me I got it right... wink

4 Likes

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Rhisky(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Rhisky(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2012
impressive
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
SDoubleOBrown:

Its the year 1988
....yeah,what of the other question
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Exponental(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2012
Yahoo1: yeah...but like d riddle said,d man made sure he looked tru d car! U got the other one right though

he probably left d key @ d door of d car.......
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2012
Emperorjames: If u didn't tell the exact year the man was born, i would say he is Jesus
...yeah Jesus was 33 when he was crucified,but this person was born in 1955
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2012
Exponental:

he probably left d key @ d door of d car.......
...but u shuld know if he left the key in d door,the stranger wuld just come in kill the woman,and left,but it is deduced from the riddle that the stranger was still dere even though the woman is dead.

1 Like

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by olaide07(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2012
Yahoo1: ....yeah,what of the other question
1988-1955 that makes him 33
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2012
neeyee88: undecided ok, if a man was born in 1955 and still 33yrs old...that simply means he was born on February 29, he celebrates his birthday once in every 4 years...so if he celebrates his birthday once in 4 yrs, he would be 33yrs now...just tell me I got it right... wink
..then the man must be a magician or hiro nakamura.....lol

1 Like

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2012
olaide07: 1988-1955 that makes him 33
...thats correct,i mean my first question..about a man,a woman and a stranger
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Exponental(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2012
Yahoo1: ..... The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's door! Let me giv u a clue:he left the woman behind,inside the car....because the WOMAN,culdnt go with him
dont confuse urself, hw can u say nobody n still say he left d wife in d car. D wife no get body?
Ok........he rolled up d car, thereby suffocating d woman, d woman unlocked d door but couldnt make it to opening d door, thereby giving easy entrant 2 d stranger, who tried rescuing d woman.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Yahoo1(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2012
Exponental:
dont confuse urself, hw can u say nobody n still say he left d wife in d car. D wife no get body?
Ok........he rolled up d car, thereby suffocating d woman, d woman unlocked d door but couldnt make it to opening d door, thereby giving easy entrant 2 d stranger, who tried rescuing d woman.
...by nobody i meant no other person than the wife,how can the wife suffocate? Maybe they r in a bad neighbourhood which explains y he locked the car to keep his wife safe! Oh? WIFE?....dat mks it simple frm here,if u figured the woman is the wife
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Valiantvaliant(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
HERE IS THE ANSWER; THE WIFE WAS PREGNANT, SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A CHILD(STRANGER) WHILE THE HUSBAND WAS AWAY AND SHE DIED IN THE PROCESS.

9 Likes

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by rodeo0070(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Yahoo1: Hi pals,this waz supposed to be the riddles and jokes section right? But i hardly see any riddles here...so i decided to post this two riddles..i bet no one can answer them without really cheating....

[/b]A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decidedto go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors from outside. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

With doors locked and windows shut as well, its obvious she died of suffocation.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
In the first place nobody was in the car when he locked the door so his wife can't be inside
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by blank(f): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
Valiantvaliant: HERE IS THE ANSWER; THE WIFE WAS PREGNANT, SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A CHILD(STRANGER) WHILE THE HUSBAND WAS AWAY AND SHE DIED IN THE PROCESS.

I think you are right
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
Question 1. The stranger used black magic on the woman. Am sure the stranger is okija_juju

1 Like

Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by ektbear: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
interesting.
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by aktolly54(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Valiantvaliant: HERE IS THE ANSWER; THE WIFE WAS PREGNANT, SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A CHILD(STRANGER) WHILE THE HUSBAND WAS AWAY AND SHE DIED IN THE PROCESS.
I'm impressed!
Re: Locked Car And Age Riddles: Can You Solve It? by jonced(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
@OP

Here is ur answer...the woman in the car with him was not his wife but a stranger he probably picked along the was and was travelling with, so when he returned the woman (stranger) was still in the car as he left her.

The death of his wife was a separate incident that happened elsewhere and he was called and informed of...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / 12 Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men / Let Us Throw All The Insults Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.